[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
A few things to look forward to this episode: Aum's rendition of the OST :boombox: and although very little physical contact going on, you can sure feel the intense emotions rising ..you can almost cut the romantic tension with a knife :wink:
I think Little Prince has turned a corner and he is barely able to hold his feelings in.
Love the scene when he visits Jao Nang Maneerin after the snake bite and they were making ga ga eyes :woot2: at each and thank goodness the servants had the sense to leave the room :thumbsup:
On the flip, still a lot of the same...Bua Ngern..scheming.. :yawn: not terrible annoying just boring.
It is the home stretch for Roy Mai so I am just hanging on and looking forward to more LOVEing :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think from the preview we will get our ATEAM's love confession tomorrow. Better the whole episode of love and sweetness!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
lol....Aum is so hilarious...he tease everybody...I don't know if they like it or not but Aff doesn't mind...hahaah...she does get use to his teasing!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't blame Siriwong for pushing Jao Nang Noi away. He has such a loving brother, so why ruin that. But Maneerin is making it hard by pouting and following him all the time, of course the man is going to give in. I feel for him, it's hard to choose between your older brother and the love of your life.

As for Bua Ngern and E-Mei, they should jut give up, it's pointless. Siriwattana is totally over you, when he heard you fell down the stairs he was like "she'll be fine" he doesn't want you back. Bua Ngern isn't smart, without Mei she couldn't even figure out what day it is. Mei is the one that thinks of everything and Bua Ngern just does as told. Mei should have brought Bua Ngern to be good and perhaps they might have lived a life with true happiness.

I liked today's episode, it wasn't overly sweet or anything but it really brought our pra'nang to more deeply fall for each other. I love Aum's version of the ost, my aunt is in love with his voice. They should have totally made Ateam sing the ost together. Looks like tomorrow's episode will have Siriwong no longer keep his feelings within and finally act on his love for Jao Nang Noi.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm in love with Aum's voice again -- beautiful cover .. i want to hear the whole thing and i sure hope we'll get to hear it soon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm super duper obsessed with Aum's voice, its so lovely and suits the song so much. I'm listening to it as i speak right now. Its totally on replay on my ipod. Hope i can find the full version soon.

cecilia

Staff member
Poor Jaonoi, getting so frustrated! He actually yelled at her to get away from his sight b/c he sees her images everywhere! lol

but yes, Maneerin, you're the girl! 'why must I listen to you. if i want to come, i'll come. if i love, i love. no one can stop me!' -- She's trapping JAO NOI in her 'love' so bad! :wub:

hahaha! all he got was 'I WARN YOU ALREADY!' he should have just tell himself that lol

I super love today episode .. that snake scene is played beautifully between ATEAM!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Who's not gonna give in? Jao Nang Noi is so cute when she pouts. She's so persistent...the girl has no shame LOL! I love it. I cried when Jao Nang Noi was very worried about Jao Noi and sucked the poison, that he promised to go to Chiang Tong with her :(

Oh and I didn't even know that's Aum's version. I looooove it. I have that same part on replay. It sounds so sad the way he sang it.

Aw...Aum is so playful. Nobody wants to be close to him haha.

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
I decided to sub the video with Aum's voice.

I find myself falling for my dream more and more lol.

Its kiss's video just subbed for nonthai speakers.

http://youtu.be/XA_KOv2A_RQ

credits to kisskeepintouch for video and wishboniko for subs :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow, Reading these comments makes me want to hurry up and catch up.Only on episode 9.I woke up late to school so I skip my first class.And I'm currently watching today's episode live.It keep on stopping on me.But whatever the point is Older Prince (Chai) saw little prince (Aum) and little princess together at the forest.And little prince was lying on little princess lap! Oh, no,
he is sad now to see them together like that.So piss this thing is stopping every 30 second.Bad connection. :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh Thank You so much,Alice & EchangApe, I Love Aum's cover to the song. Oh i really want to listen to the whole version now. Is there a whole version of it? Now I want to hurry up and catch up! :)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
OMG! OMG! Caught a glimpse of the beginning of episode 12 and I am speechless. This is my permanent face now. :shock2: But it's a good kind of shock.

CupidCandy, your hope about a willing scene seemed to have come true. :blush:
It wasn't blatantly obvious, but it was implied.

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
OMG! OMG! Caught a glimpse of the beginning of episode 12 and I am speechless. This is my permanent face now. :shock2: But it's a good kind of shock.

CupidCandy, your hope about a willing scene seemed to have come true. :blush:
It wasn't blatantly obvious, but it was implied.
YES!! Finally!! :yahoo:

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
The scene was just beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAAaubcnRBo&feature=channel_video_title
credit: CiNNtv1

From 6:30 and onwards--from their intense confrontation to the unexpected kiss and then the sweetness.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys I just came back from school and I started episode 12.....OH MY GOSH ! OH MY GOSH ! Aum Kissed Aff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am sure their lips touched -Has Aff changed her mind ?- ! I will watch the scene again ! I come back ! Their acting is so so good at the first scene ! I don't understand thai but their eyes say millions words -especially Aff determinated look as Maneerin- ! and after when Aum grabbed Aff's face and kissed her I just went "SEIGNEUR !" which means "LORD" in french. Gosh I am so shocked ! I am even more shocked but I am sure he kissed her on the mouth -As I said I will check it again ! Gosh my heart is in my stomach now. Aum/Aff deserve at least best couple award of the year ! Buddha ! Dammo ! Sangho ! After seeing this scene I don't mind if the latter part of this episode is boring or else I got my scene !!!

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
ep12.3 @ 06.56

their eyes told everything oh!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZFVV4XZgpk&feature=channel_video_title