[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I said that because Idon't think P'Aof would include this of scene in the show seeing how this show is not focused on romance and I don't think there are too many episodes left to develop the characters lovestory.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Is Ratree Samosorn going to have the cast of Roy Mai on their show. The lakorn is almost ending and for all 3 of Ateam's lakorns they have been on that show.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I loved when they went at Ratree to promote JLR. I watched the subbed part of this TV show and Aum, Joy, Chai and waew were hilarious there

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
Is Ratree Samosorn going to have the cast of Roy Mai on their show. The lakorn is almost ending and for all 3 of Ateam's lakorns they have been on that show.

i think they wont...lol,since this lakorn is going to end soon, and i checked aff's schedule, it didnt mention ratree samosorn..

really hope they promote roy mai in ratree samosorn.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG that cute scene of our little prince and princess holding hand is so cute....they do look like a happy married couple. I want to see that now!!!!! really really bad. I hope they will be in love by today episode!!

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
Hey guys,

What do you think of the character of Brother Pan? the music teacher..
Is he supporting our Little Prince or is he going to be an informant? :scratchchin: I can't tell because although he is always by Little Prince's side and helping him uncover Bua Ngern, he had a strange look on his face when he confronted Little Prince about having feelings for Princess Maneerin. On top of that, why did he suggest to Older Prince to have his brother play the song at his wedding, if he suspected Little Prince's feelings already? :scratchhead2:

I guess we will find out soon enough, but its making me nervous... :unsure:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like today episode a lot. So many sweet scenes so far. The snake bite scene was really sweet. I love how both little prince and princess have their hands wrapping around each other. why on earth are they so cute

anyway, I think Aum and Aff can make like a mute lakorn where they talk with only their eyes. i swear i feel electric coming out when they look at each other. is like they talk by eyes motion and everything. Their staring is intense!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess they didn't have too much "touchy scenes" today. Same they look at each other, they talk, they argue and then they look at each other...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Finished today episode raw and I will give my definitiv opinion after watching subbed episode. But here are my impression : so far a boring episode through what I watched. The first scene was the only interesting one of the lot. After it gets repetitive, boring, same thing we had watched in previous episodes... We are in episode 11 and one have to wait 12 episodes to see Maneerin/Siriwong really display their love physically. In my view what happened in episode the last three episode might have taken place in episode 7,8 et 9 and what happens in episode 12 might have happened in episode 10 what leave more time for present time events to develop Maneerin/Siriwong hidden dating, Rerin/Suriya relationship and the weaving plot.
That leads me here P'Aof is a good director but as a viewer, I have to point out Aof Pongsat's main flaw : he focuses too much on details so one never see one "pivotal event" that make things change dramatically. everything in This lakorn comes and goes just like that...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hey guys,

What do you think of the character of Brother Pan? the music teacher..
Is he supporting our Little Prince or is he going to be an informant? :scratchchin: I can't tell because although he is always by Little Prince's side and helping him uncover Bua Ngern, he had a strange look on his face when he confronted Little Prince about having feelings for Princess Maneerin. On top of that, why did he suggest to Older Prince to have his brother play the song at his wedding, if he suspected Little Prince's feelings already? :scratchhead2:

I guess we will find out soon enough, but its making me nervous... :unsure:
I think he’s in the same position as P’Kamtieng. He wants Jao Noi to do the right thing. They’re there to remind Maneerin and Jao Noi not to forget their roles.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finally they released Aum's version of the ost. I really like his voice here, very "waan" does anyone know where I can get the full version?