[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
now that i watch it with translation. I can understand why you all like Princess Maneerin. I like her a lot too. She's so open with his feelings....lol, why didn't Prince Siriwong notice it that she only likes him...she never look at her brother like the way she look at him... the lost little prince...

I love their "fight" words toward each other and give each other a look at angry and upset....why are they so cute!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
now that i watch it with translation. I can understand why you all like Princess Maneerin. I like her a lot too. She's so open with his feelings....lol, why didn't Prince Siriwong notice it that she only likes him...she never look at her brother like the way she look at him... the lost little prince...

I love their "fight" words toward each other and give each other a look at angry and upset....why are they so cute!!
I love that part too!

I'm glad we get to watch Roy Mai. It is not too often we get watch Thai Boran and Ateam is such a good looking couple. They just bright up the screen!

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
ohhhhhhhhhh, darn monday is still 4 days and a afternoon away...... patiently awaiting it to come....... me so bored...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess the best way to watch this lakorn and enjoy it is with subtitles ? After watching subbed episode 9 and 10 I like them better. I like how Maneerin and Siriwong taunt each other and the way Siriwong seemingly can't hide his physical and emotional attraction toward Maneerin. he shows his subtle jealousy to Maneerin when she displays pity for Siriwattana and he openly tell her if he was his brother he wouldn't allow her to look at other men the way she looks at him.

cecilia

Staff member
^i love that moment so so much too -- love how he slightly turn away after he tell her that pity is the foundation of love lol
boy, if he doesn't feel considerate toward his brother -- he probably took action long before all these little jealous attitude :wub:
i'm really glad they met, fall in love (even though they didn't disclose that to each other) and then meet again later ..
at least, this give lenient that they're okay to do this since they love each other before she is to go through matrimony with his brother, the future king.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I'm happy just to see them holding hands. :D
Can't wait for tomorrow--after the snake incident their love affair will start.