[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Aff Comes from a very well to do family. Her father is a professor and he owns an architecture firm, one of the top five in the country. Aff graduated from Chulalongkorn University, an equivalent of Harvard University in the States. Aff loves animals so when she was young she would have so many pets in her bedroom that they would scared her younger sister.

I just found out today that she is a good swimmer; no wonder she was very good when she dove into water in JLR. One more thing, she can ride horse very well too, you can tell when she just rode off from the scene in Wanida where she tried to get away from Tik. She also loves race cars. Medias even joked with her that because she is slow (manner and speaking) that she has to make it up with something else, lol.

Didn't she complete her Master's degree in the States? I heard she was brought up very "Khun Noo" like and had a nanny and still does, she was and probably still is very pampered. Don't her mom and sister live in the States too? You can tell she was brought up to be well mannered and proper and she appears to be very intelligent from her interviews.

fun

Expired Sarnie
In episode 9, Maneerin had the chance to cancel off the engagement, instead she decided to help Jao Chai. I mean she should have canceled it then helped him and asked for Jao Noi's hand instead lol but you know I almost forgot that there wouldn't be a lakorn if it did happen. Anyways I cannot take May seriously. The dance was just hysterical and the way she talks just cracks me up.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate the way may talks ! But I concede she conveys very well this crazy dangerous witch vibe. I even think mei character is more dangerous than her master. Lol Maneerin asking Jao Noi's hands like a P'ek. That's true that she plays the "pek" role in her relationship with Siriwong (although he is the one who saves her from a lot of trouble).

cecilia

Staff member
They are the cutest -- i love how she slowly pat on his shoulder to calm down the pain but when he opens his mouth and said 'DO YOU KNOW THAT .. PITY IS THE ROOT OF LOVE' and then turn away as he's jealous that she's feel pity toward his brother lol

But when she sees that he's struggling to tie his sling, she helped him and he did a good come back and comment that if he were to be his brother, he would tell himself not to look at other woman .. she got embarrassed and tell him to do it himself afterward .. they re so CUTE! Got me blushing so bad!!! narak mak mak!

also love it how he drag her by the hand when she came out of the room out to his car :wub:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The little Ateam moments made me smile. Especially when Siriwong was being a big mouth and made Jao Noi mad so she pushed into his wound. Maneerin is so forward and overly flirty especially when she was talking to Siriwong about taking him to Chiang Toong. Her little actions and stares is totally gonna lead him on. Too bad for her she found out she still has to marry Siriwattana even though Bua Ngern is pregnant (which doesn't matter since she's gonna loose the baby anyways next week).

I feel bad for Rerin, the only person she could really trust and talk to doesn't believe her. I think Suriya is starting to think she has gone nuts. I hope Siriwattana tells him his past so Rerin can be like "i told you so" Suriya is being so ignorant, he isn't listening to what Rerin is saying at all.

I want some hardcore romance next week to make up for Bua Ngern's madness. Looks like E-Mei is getting what she deserves next week. I wonder how Siriwong is gonna deal with the snake and stuff. Can't wait!!!!

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
They are the cutest -- i love how she slowly pat on his shoulder to calm down the pain but when he opens his mouth and said 'DO YOU KNOW THAT .. PITY IS THE ROOT OF LOVE' and then turn away as he's jealous that she's feel pity toward his brother lol

But when she sees that he's struggling to tie his sling, she helped him and he did a good come back and comment that if he were to be his brother, he would tell himself not to look at other woman .. she got embarrassed and tell him to do it himself afterward .. they re so CUTE! Got me blushing so bad!!! narak mak mak!

also love it how he drag her by the hand when she came out of the room out to his car :wub:
Yes, today was a sweet consolation prize :yes:
Loved the hand grabbing too, a little bit of Kdrama action going on here..don't know why I always find that so romantic :blush:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Gayu is so mean !
That's because Gayu is very possessive and jealous of Aum. He wouldn't let anybody near Aum; especially the ladies. Gayu also bullied Toey and Chai too. Aum said Gayu thought he was the N'ek instead of Aff, lol.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love that scene of Ateam in episode 10 when she's trying to help him with his shoulder. I gotta to say that I love Aff's upset face. She so cute and funny at the same time. I like how she stare at him and he just wondering off in jealousy. THIS IS WHY ATEAM IS TOP on my list :)

okie - I think we should have full romance next week (please let it happen) is almost over and they are not together yet. Pretty upsetting for me. I want to see them hold hands. I mention it before but I want to say it again. CAPS please?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
who is the ghost? aum or aff? sorry but i don't want to be desapointed like i was so many times.
Chai is the ghost. Aum and Aff are lovers in the past life returning to love in this life because in the past life, death has separated them. Trust me you won't be disappointed, it's a very good lakorn.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yesterday episode wasn't bad and I am happy the voodoo issue was quickly settled so we can move on. Good job Siriwong.
At last Rerin told the truth to Suriya and she clearly told her mother and Thanin she has broken with the latter.
I hope Siriwong/Maneerin and Suriya/Rerin love storyline will pick up by ep. 11 and we will see some sweet scenes we have already seen in the trailer very soon otherwise I will pull PAof hair.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I will help you pull his hair..lol

but seriously, I want to see the inlove of little prince and princess - just because they are adorable!!!

I want another ATEAM lakorn - please please let it happen. I want one lakorn each year from these two together!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
With the little romance from Ateam this week i went back to JLR, again...no matter what that lakorn stays close to the heart, nothing is going to replace that lakorn. Even Roy Mai. Ateam needs a romantic comedy for once, they already did other genres except that.

cecilia

Staff member
^Roy mai has replaced JRL for me .. it's simply beautiful but yes, JRL will forever stay in my heart .. it's adrenaline for me whenever i wanna go back to watch REVENGE lakorn :wub:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Aff Comes from a very well to do family. Her father is a professor and he owns an architecture firm, one of the top five in the country. Aff graduated from Chulalongkorn University, an equivalent of Harvard University in the States. Aff loves animals so when she was young she would have so many pets in her bedroom that they would scared her younger sister.

I just found out today that she is a good swimmer; no wonder she was very good when she dove into water in JLR. One more thing, she can ride horse very well too, you can tell when she just rode off from the scene in Wanida where she tried to get away from Tik. She also loves race cars. Medias even joked with her that because she is slow (manner and speaking) that she has to make it up with something else, lol.
no wonder our girl looks so refined, as if she's that ideal character that comes from a modern novel. i can't wait for the weekends to come so i can watch epi 8 and 9. i know i'm not going to have a pleasant experience watching epi 8 but i'll presevere for the sake of having more ATEAM moments

cikna

sarNie Adult
With the little romance from Ateam this week i went back to JLR, again...no matter what that lakorn stays close to the heart, nothing is going to replace that lakorn. Even Roy Mai. Ateam needs a romantic comedy for once, they already did other genres except that.
because of roy mai, i had to get back to JLR to get more dosage of ATEAM!! i'm loving roy mai because i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the development between rerin and suriya. it's romantic, it's beautiful, it's addictive! hehehe...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Roi Mai more than JLR. It has more character development and it is just FLAT OUT ROMANTIC, HEART-WARMING, and HEART-ACHING. Not talking about Bua Ngern though haha.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I miss the dorky side of Suriya, everything in the present seems just too serious now. I miss his long gazes and distractions. I hope he knows his past soon or he'll keep on thinking how delusional she is.