[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

cikna

sarNie Adult
how many episodes does this lakorn have?

i read some of the comments posted about epi 9, not much ATEAM moments ? i wish for a happy ending for rerin and suriyawong. let all those tragic drama ended 70 years ago

cikna

sarNie Adult
i feel bad saying this but i can't help but to say i kind of like the interaction between prince sriwattana's ghost and rerin. i can sense his love for her / maneerin. his guilt for being selfish and because of that he lost the of the people he loved the most, his brother and his love. this is funny but i feel guilty to rerin & suriyawong as i also adore the relationship between the prince's ghost and rerin. i'm weird aren't I?? :wackonut:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Ceci - the video is so good - i like it because it focus a lots on ATEAM - this ship is so romantic and it make me blush when I see those romantics scenes. I want to see from this holdin hands to hugs and Siriwong playing his instrument with princess maneerin.... SO LOOKING FORWARD to it!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The MV "waan jing jing" had me smiling with all the sweetness happening. The hand holding walk through the woods is so sweet. Looks like not too much sweetness is going to happen this week but I hope for next week!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think most of Aof Pongpat's lakorn are kinda boring. His lakorns usually doesn't have alot of cute scenes for the nang'ek and pra'ek. I'm actually surprised that Aff and Aum have some sweet moments together in here. I remember watching Huo Jai Song Pak and I thought it was so boring b/c there was basically no sweet scenens between the pranang but watched the whole thing b/c of Taew and Por. Dong Poo Dee is another example. No sweet moments between pranang. I was totally disappointed with that lakorn. All throughout the lakorn, I thought they were going to show the development of Taew and Mart's character of how they would fall in love but there was none.
Well Dong Poo Dee didn't require any romance. The p'ek job was to pretend to be the father and write letters. The lakorn itself was just a life lesson lakorn, no romance is needed. Plus Taew always saw Mart as an uncle, nothing else.

P'Off's lakorns are boring sometimes but I think they are great. He's good at creating such tear jearkers. Muer Dok Rak Ban made me cry, along with Dong Poo Dee. Even Wayupak Montra was good. I think he just needs to work on less n'rai and more romance, other wise I think he's just fine.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode is better than the last one and I loved Rerin/Suriyawong scene. Preview for next episodes make me keep faith. More Ateam intensity ! *sight*

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I want to see the them falling in love already. I honestly looking to see them hold hands... :)

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
The MV "waan jing jing" had me smiling with all the sweetness happening. The hand holding walk through the woods is so sweet. Looks like not too much sweetness is going to happen this week but I hope for next week!
Me too, :crush: :kiss3: :kiss3: especially the hand hand holding, I want to see that scene soon :yahoo: :yahoo:.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This episode showed how the past story has influenced Rerin a lot.Now she has got stronger and she makes decisions and tell what is in her heart instead of to run away and hiding truth...
Oh ! And Bua Ngern is same dangerous psycho witch who must stay far far far away of Maneerin (and maybe Siriwong who won't be able to stop her).

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
And where is sexy prince ??? Sorry kidding. I heard that Aff is really good at swimming and she even won a swimming competition when she was a kid

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow she doesn't look like a girl that can swim. First I heard she can't cook and second she can swim. I like to learn more and more things about the real Aff.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow she doesn't look like a girl that can swim. First I heard she can't cook and second she can swim. I like to learn more and more things about the real Aff.
Aff Comes from a very well to do family. Her father is a professor and he owns an architecture firm, one of the top five in the country. Aff graduated from Chulalongkorn University, an equivalent of Harvard University in the States. Aff loves animals so when she was young she would have so many pets in her bedroom that they would scared her younger sister.

I just found out today that she is a good swimmer; no wonder she was very good when she dove into water in JLR. One more thing, she can ride horse very well too, you can tell when she just rode off from the scene in Wanida where she tried to get away from Tik. She also loves race cars. Medias even joked with her that because she is slow (manner and speaking) that she has to make it up with something else, lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Vimalee for your info about Aff. And do you know some things about my children daddy Aum atichart ? And what/who made Aff and Aum become actor/actress ? (especially Aff because by noticing her behaviour and education it suprises me that she became actress)
And loves animals ! But why was she afraid of Gayu ? And wow she loves race cars !!! Girl suprises me more and more ! And what my baby's daddy like ?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thank you Vimalee for your info about Aff. And do you know some things about my children daddy Aum atichart ? And what/who made Aff and Aum become actor/actress ? (especially Aff because by noticing her behaviour and education it suprises me that she became actress)
And loves animals ! But why was she afraid of Gayu ? And wow she loves race cars !!! Girl suprises me more and more ! And what my baby's daddy like ?
Aff is afraid of Gayu because Gayu slapped her and pulled her hair.