[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
Thai people believe that if you and the other make merit in the same time , you will meet together in next life. Thai classic Literature use this idea to express the romantic feeling, that mean they will be the couple again in next life.

cecilia

Staff member
I know right.What a Funny shirt.That's what I was saying too when I saw the picture.

Hey Cecilia, If I have it right your youtube account is Ateamforum's forum.
I was wondering you know that link that you posted on your comment's section
about how to do Aff's hairstyle.I can't view that page.Can you tell me the
channel of that person.
here's the clip ja: it starts at 2:44 :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp_Tl0JP_r8

off topic but these lyrics seems to fit ATEAM so much in here -- the agony of love T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jzYLbojm7g

cikna

sarNie Adult
there's so many things i love about roy mai. i love the idea of a story in 2 settings / time. i felt like i'm watching something that can actually happen in the real world. for example, the pace of how suriya and rerin develop their feelings for one another. in a typical thai drama, even if the pra'ek likes the nang'ek, he would keep it to himself until the last few episodes before confessing. and that is after going through ordeal of pain and suffering. but we viewers and the people in the drama know clearly it was love at first sight for suriya. he didn't hide it how he felt for rerin. he is not that type of character that forces the nang'ek nor doing all the ridiculous and impractical things like doubting the nang'ek, believing the nang'rai's lies which others can detect and trying to make the nang'ek jealous in sometimes silly and mean ways. i think this is a rare character whereby he respects women - his grandma, his cousin sister, the love of his life and even annoying nang'rai whose love he doesn't reciprocate. when wongprajan slapped rin in the market, though he was very upset, but he thought of his reputation as a woman, so left her only giving her some verbal and firm words about her disrespectful behaviour.

and another thing i like about suriya's character is that, he loves rerin dearly and knows that she is still engaged to another man, never once does he tried to persuade her to leave her fiance' for him. instead, he gave her time and space to think about what she wants to do and respects her decision eventhough it may not be what he expects.

rerin is another character which is totally different from a typical nang'ek. i mean, she is matured, educated, gentle and yet doesn't let anyone tramp on her pride. her voice may sound soft while responding to wongprajam accusations, but the tone of her voice suggests that she is not someone that can be pushed around. it's not her style to attack people with harsh words, but she knows exactly what to say if people says vulgar things to her.

it was not love at first sight for her when she first met suriya. but less than 2 weeks, she began to develop feelings for her. we can see that in episode 4 or 5 (i can't really recall, all i know i just watch all episodes and ignoring what matters the least :p ) that her feelings for him began to show and she did express it when she embraced him for the first time. and not like other lakorns i have watched before, the nang'ek keep on denying her feelings for the pra'ek till the last few episodes.

i'm definitely enjoying watching this lakorn. the feeling is similar when i was watching JLR. go ATEAM!

cikna

sarNie Adult
here's the clip ja: it starts at 2:44 :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp_Tl0JP_r8

off topic but these lyrics seems to fit ATEAM so much in here -- the agony of love T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jzYLbojm7g
yeah, i remember this song! it's from the movie that aamir khan and manisha koirala acted in. it was a sad movie, but in the end, everything wraps up beautifully. maybe an ATEAM movie with a hindi twist in the making??? :)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Yes this is Ady An. My fav taiwanese actress. As Aff she has a petite and curvy body and both give off an innocent and "non-agressive" vibe wich make them stand out among actresses of their generation or younger actresses.
i think they even look alike. i watched autumn concerto so many times, but only after vaness wu lost his memories because i can't help but be mesmerised by their cute son.

i had this idea that if autumn concerto is be adapted in another language, then it should in thai with aff and aum as they leads

cikna

sarNie Adult
Do you notice how close Ateam's shoulders are against each other. They are so relaxed in each other's space.

yeah, absolutely! they look great and compatible. if only they are a real couple off screen too.... but have come to terms that they are happy with each other's significant other. now, i have this vibe that they are the best of friends, just like chai chattayadom and joy rinnalee. they look good together and their house is near one another. but they are only best of friends. i'm content with that.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
According to taksaorn.com on the 9th Ateam will be doing more Rama foundation stuff. Can't wait to see more ateam. Yay more events for Ateam to be together in!!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Can somebody tell me what it's about ?

'แอฟ' อ้ำอึ้ง ร่วมงานละคร รัก คุณ เท่า ฟ้า

"แอฟ" ทักษอร ภักดิ์สุขเจริญ เปรยน่าจะไม่ได้ร่วมงานละครเรื่อง "รักคุณเท่าฟ้า" ของผู้จัดหน้าใหม่ "หน่อย" บุษกร วงศ์พัวพันธ์ เหตุเพราะคิวไม่ว่าง เผยเรื่องงานผู้ใหญ่จะช่วยพิจารณาให้ เปรยอาการ "แก้วตาแห้ง" ดีขึ้น ปัดค่ารักษาหลักแสน

หลังจากมีกระแสข่าวว่า นางเอกสาว "แอฟ" ทักษอร ได้รับการติดต่อให้เป็นนางเอกละครเรื่อง "รักคุณเท่าฟ้า" ขอผู้จัดหน้าใหม่ "หน่อย" บุษกร ล่าสุดเจอตัวนักแสดงสาวในงานเปิดตัว "VATANIKA" แบรนด์เสื้อผ้าและเครื่องหนังแฟชั่น นักแสดงสาวเผย ดังนี้
"เรื่องละครมีคุยไว้คร่าวๆ นานมากแล้ว แต่ไม่ได้คุยอย่างเป็นทางการ กับพี่เคน (ธีรเดช วงศ์พัวพันธ์) พี่หน่อย และยังไม่ได้ตกลงกันว่าจะมีแอฟร่วมแสดงด้วย (ตอนแรกเหมือนว่าจะมีแอฟ) อ๋อ..ไม่นะ คือแอฟไม่แน่ใจนะ เพราะเรายังไม่ได้สรุปกันกับพี่หน่อยพี่เคนว่าจะยังไง เจอพี่เคนครั้งล่าสุด ก็ไม่ได้พูดถึงเรื่องนี้เลย (เปอร์เซ็นต์ที่จะได้เล่น) ณ ปัจจุบันสำหรับแอฟคนเดียว คิดว่าอาจจะไม่ได้เล่น เพราะเท่าที่จำได้เขาจะเปิดกล้องปลายปีนี้ ซึ่งแอฟเพิ่งเปิดกล้องละครเรื่อง "รักประกาศิต" และคงจะปิดกล้องประมาณเดือนมกราคม - มีนาคม ถามว่าที่ไม่รับเล่น เพราะมีการเฉลี่ยบทกับนางเอกท่านอื่นหรือเปล่า ไม่เกี่ยวเลย

เรื่องนี้แอฟทราบตั้งแต่แรกอยู่แล้ว เพราะพี่เคนจะเล่าให้ฟัง ว่ามีติดต่อใครมาแสดงด้วยบ้าง (ติดเรื่องคิว) โดยส่วนตัวแอฟนะ คงเป็นเรื่องนั้น แต่ตามหลักปกติ เวลามีงานอะไรติดต่อเข้ามา จะไม่ค่อยผ่านแอฟโดยตรง ทุกอย่างจะต้องผ่านอาจิ๋ม (มยุรฉัตร เหมือนประสิทธิเวช) หรือคุณสมรักษ์ (สมรักษ์ ณรงค์วิชัย) ถ้าอาจิ๋มบอกว่าโอเค แอฟก็โอเค (ผู้ใหญ่ยังไม่ได้คุย) เท่าที่ทราบตอนนั้น ปีนี้แอฟมีรักประกาศิต ส่วนปีหน้าอาจจมีละครกับพี่เคนแค่นั้น เท่าที่แอฟทราบ" แอฟแจกแจง

ถามต่อถึง อาการป่วยเรื่องแก้วตาแห้ง ตอนนี้เป็นอย่างไรบ้าง แอฟเผย อาการป่วยดีขึ้น แต่จะมีอาการเวลาที่ทำงานหนัก ต้องเจอกับแสงแดดและลม

"ตอนนี้ดีขึ้นแล้ว ความจริงอาการจะมีเป็นช่วงๆ มากกว่า ทำงานเยอะ และไม่ค่อยได้พักผ่อน แต่สาเหตุหลักๆ จะเกิดจากหลายอย่างทำให้ตาแห้งมากเป็นพิเศษ เพราะเราเจอแดด เจอลม หรือไฟมากกว่าคนปกติ แต่ความจริงเรื่องกระจกตาบาง หรือการทำเลสิค จะไม่เกี่ยวกับอาการที่แอฟเป็นนะ กลัวคนจะเข้าใจผิด แล้วไม่กล้าไปทำเลสิค (วิธีการรักษาให้หายขาด) ไม่มีนะ ต้องใช้วิธีเยียวยาไปเรื่อยๆ โดยการหยอดน้ำตาเทียม ถามว่าอันตรายมั้ย คงไม่ถึงขั้นอันตราย เพียงแต่เป็นอุปสรรคในการทำงาน (ค่ารักษาหลักแสน) ไม่จริงนะ (ปกติ) ค่ารักษาแพงปกติ (หัวเราะ) แต่ไม่มากถึงขนาดนั้น" แอฟกล่าวปิดท้าย

Thank you in advance for your help.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm not sure what it fully is but it seems about the lakorn directed by Noi and Ken being p'ek .. nothing was sure yet if she going to be the n'ek or not ..

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
In my view today and tomorrow episodes = suicide episodes. Seriously P'Aof how in your right f.cking mind can you make episodes centered on Bua Ngern and put the lead storyline to the background ? This is beyond my mind ! I know you like to explain every details of all your main characters and give a reason to why the lead characters are made to be together but please this is not a reason to make Bua Ngern -a character who can't even be redeemed by the acting of the actress- the center of an episode ! You can show Bua Ngern evil deeds but at the same time keep the lead characters storyline as the main part of your work and make their love story make a step foward !

PS : Thank you Cecilia for your answer.

Asy

sarNie Immature
In my view today and tomorrow episodes = suicide episodes. Seriously P'Aof how in your right f.cking mind can you make episodes centered on Bua Ngern and put the lead storyline to the background ? This is beyond my mind ! I know you like to explain every details of all your main characters and give a reason to why the lead characters are made to be together but please this is not a reason to make Bua Ngern -a character who can't even be redeemed by the acting of the actress- the center of an episode ! You can show Bua Ngern evil deeds but at the same time keep the lead characters storyline as the main part of your work and make their love story make a step foward !

PS : Thank you Cecilia for your answer.
Haha. Seems like you're so angry. I wonder what is happening.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
today episode was a waste of Ateam...P'Aof sure was victim of some voodoo black magic to make an episode centered on Bua Ngern. I hardly saw Aum and Ateam just had two scenes!!! When I think about it their relationships not yet made a step foward at all ! I fear tomorrow episode will be same too. I wouldn't complain if Bua Ngern was well portrayed and could make the drama interesting but this is not the case. Now I pray this show has more than 15 episodes or they will make up for the waste with ton of sweet Ateam scenes...
Frankly if you are Ateam lover don't watch this episode (and maybe next). Waste of time

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
today episode was a waste of Ateam...P'Aof sure was victim of some voodoo black magic to make an episode centered on Bua Ngern. I hardly saw Aum and Ateam just had two scenes!!! When I think about it their relationships not yet made a step foward at all ! I fear tomorrow episode will be same too. I wouldn't complain if Bua Ngern was well portrayed and could make the drama interesting but this is not the case. Now I pray this show has more than 15 episodes or they will make up for the waste with ton of sweet Ateam scenes...
Frankly if you are Ateam lover don't watch this episode (and maybe next). Waste of time
I don't think so, I see the next episode preview .. + spoil from lakorn magazine

Bua Ngern 's pregnant and little princess be happy because she has reason to deny the wedding. But the king still want princess marry with the older prince. Siriwong come to see Maneerin and help her from a snake bite ... then they show how much they love each other.

and I think the next week episode ... they will have love affair

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
:rant: And to think I was waiting for this all weekend long?? :annoyed:
Agreed that it was a total waste of an episode. :thumbdown: All about Bua Ngern and her diabolic scheme using black magic to win back the Older Prince in great detail with lots of going back and forth to the witch doctor :yawn: . Our two love birds looked mad and unhappy the whole episode, both of them trying to do good by conducting secret investigations. Sigh.. :rolleyes1:
Hoping to see some LOVE tomorrow..or else I am gonna :cry1:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maisan where did you read the spoiler ? I meant what site ?
I hope you are right ! And redeem themself for today episode. Seriously I can accept an episode centered on Chai because guy delivers well his character feelings and has good relationship with his brother... but Bua Ngern is the kind of character who absolutely is not worthy of a whole episode. If you like Roy Mai and Ateam just ignore episode 9.

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
I read from novel and www.manager.co.th

I don't like the episode 9 too and hope the next episode show how Ateam do for their lover.

spoiler

.... Siriworng hurt from snake 's bite and Maneerin suck the poison. (novel) , after that their relationship was developed more. Their bitter sweet love still be the secret .. untill one night after their bitten . Siriwong cannot stop himself then he walk to Maneerin , hug and kiss her... and ...have affair in the forest (I next week episode )