[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like his face, he's so stiff looking all the time.
Lol. Sometimes I ask myself what Aff sees in this guy ? Besides I think the way they started dating was weird -not too long after Aff broke up with her first Bff and during the Pinky scandal. lol I guess he treats Aff well since she chose him and it seems her father has accepted him.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lol. Sometimes I ask myself what Aff sees in this guy ? Besides I think the way they started dating was weird -not too long after Aff broke up with her first Bff and during the Pinky scandal. lol I guess he treats Aff well since she chose him and it seems her father has accepted him.
We want to see our favorite actresses with good looking husbands or boyfriends but in reality it might not always work out that way.

Songkran might not be good looking but he probably has many good qualities that Aff likes. Aff said he is a hard working man who cares a lot about his family and business. He is a good cook and Aff doesn't know how to cook. He planted about 3/4 acre? of her favorite flowers at Bonanza Kao Yai for Aff to enjoy when she is there. Songkran and her father now collaborate in a business ventures together.

I felt so bad for her when she first started seeing Songkran and all the media just gave her the hard time.

As her fan, I will always support her and wish her happiness.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
We want to see our favorite actresses with good looking husbands or boyfriends but in reality it might not always work out that way.

Songkran might not be good looking but he probably has many good qualities that Aff likes. Aff said he is a hard working man who cares a lot about his family and business. He is a good cook and Aff doesn't know how to cook. He planted about 3/4 acre? of her favorite flowers at Bonanza Kao Yai for Aff to enjoy when she is there. Songkran and her father now collaborate in a business ventures together.

I felt so bad for her when she first started seeing Songkran and all the media just gave her the hard time.

As her fan, I will always support her and wish her happiness.
Wow ! Aff doesn't know how to cook ? It suprises me a bit ! I guess he works hard to keep her. I also read somewhere that he courted her a lot before she agreed to date him. I wonder if HE started when she still dated her ex ? I didn't well understand the Pinky's scandal. Did she fought with Aff ?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow ! Aff doesn't know how to cook ? It suprises me a bit ! I guess he works hard to keep her. I also read somewhere that he courted her a lot before she agreed to date him. I wonder if HE started when she still dated her ex ? I didn't well understand the Pinky's scandal. Did she fought with Aff ?
pinky she's a naughty girl later on she has a accuse scandal for being a homewrecker of
Tanya and her husband, :coverlaf: omg what a shock as well never knew Aff can't cook
but some funny the other way around she knows cooking when she's in lakorn :coverlaf:

cecilia

Staff member
^as long as she's cooking for AUM in lakorn then i'm fine with that :wub:

Though, it'll be extra awesome if it happen in real life too lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Me too, surprised that Aff doesn't know how to cook. *Thinking about Soraya*
Asy same with me was so surprise she doesn't know how to cook but who cares atleast
Aff she's well done in the acting skill side

Asy

sarNie Immature
Asy same with me was so surprise she doesn't know how to cook but who cares atleast
Aff she's well done in the acting skill side
Yeah who cares. Aff is rich enough to hire hundreds cooker I think. :coverlaf:

But the way, I currently watching Episode 4. OMG I don't think I can stand May FeungArom. I don't like the way she talks. Too overact, too rough! I like her in Jai Rao but I don't think she suit to be Chiang Mai people. There must be another Nang rai!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah who cares. Aff is rich enough to hire hundreds cooker I think. :coverlaf:

But the way, I currently watching Episode 4. OMG I don't think I can stand May FeungArom. I don't like the way she talks. Too overact, too rough! I like her in Jai Rao but I don't think she suit to be Chiang Mai people. There must be another Nang rai!
me too i can't stand her character and her talking is just so weird and funny :coverlaf: