[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Oh and to add... My dad translated it cause he loves Aff as much as I do. In fact my whole household loves her.
My family too! We just adore her because she's so beautiful and talented and she stands out among the crowd of chinese looking or biracial actresses that flood the thai lakon industry.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Me and my grandma still aren't over how greatly acted this episode was. Aum is such a good crier, not many men in the industry can cry so wonderfully. P'Off definitely hired the right cast and he directed it so perfectly. I hope tomorrow's episode can put some romance in. This is totally Ateam's most romantic lakorn, very much makes up for bad job in Namtan Mai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Me and my grandma still aren't over how greatly acted this episode was. Aum is such a good crier, not many men in the industry can cry so wonderfully. P'Off definitely hired the right cast and he directed it so perfectly. I hope tomorrow's episode can put some romance in. This is totally Ateam's most romantic lakorn, very much makes up for bad job in Namtan Mai.
oh yeah Namtan Mai was a crap one and even wurst Tv Scene producing it

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My family too! We just adore her because she's so beautiful and talented and she stands out among the crowd of chinese looking or biracial actresses that flood the thai lakon industry.
I know right, its hard to find such a beautiful thai actress like her, plus she's different than other actresses that have the over the top behavior. While Aff is such calm ladylike person, she's very admirable and i person i respect for as a role model.

cecilia

Staff member
Aum talks about Roy Mai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ4rThjMSTk
It definitely stays in my heart na -- one of the best ATEAM lakorn next to their many -- love how use this dialect to give out a message to the fans .. KOR JAI LAI LAI NER :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i like that response Cupid Candy :thumbsup: that's why i don't wanna see Aff play rai
specially my hated storyline like Plerng Boon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It definitely stays in my heart na -- one of the best ATEAM lakorn next to their many -- love how use this dialect to give out a message to the fans .. KOR JAI LAI LAI NER :wub:
that impresses me alot the last line there ... pood dee dee mak

cecilia

Staff member
My favorite scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGO7LP3vU68
Credit: kit

"Don't mind a drunkard. I just want to tell you ... love, though it may come late, it's still love, isn't it? Little Princess" (Tears, tears -- i'm bawling out!)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My favorite scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGO7LP3vU68
Credit: kit

"Don't mind a drunkard. I just want to tell you ... love, though it may come late, it's still love, isn't it? Little Princess" (Tears, tears -- i'm bawling out!)
chun eng ruk this scene too its so romantic and sad teary at the same time :cry1: :lmao: :wub: Ateam pen naruk dee mak i can't think of anymore words to describe how
perfect this Ateam is all i have to say chun ruk :heart: Ateam talod pai

cecilia

Staff member
^forever and always -- i'm so sad, thinking about the future that there might not be anymore ATEAM reunion -- until who knows T_T

I'm so glad this is worth the wait -- so many sweet scenes -- making me fall for them, making me cry for them, making me sad for them, and making me want to jump in and tied them to be together forever!

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
JLR lovers, i should say after watching roy mai ep5, i feel that Roy Mai is my top one Ateam lakorn now..LOL

ep5 is so great, i agree that aum is such good crier, and i always think that aum is a great actor who can pull off every role, but tv scene just destroy him by giving him many action lakorns and some silly roles.

Aff improved a lot in this lakorn. Before, i used to think that her acting is not that convincing, but in this lakorn, she did it greatly.

i am rewathing ep5 again and again. wanna thank p'aof for directing this lakorn. my friend say this lakorn is a real Ateam lakorns since we can see many Ateam scenes together. Before, some of their lakorns, we barely see them two together!!.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I couldn't agree more! Aff's acting is very convincing in her. Her tears fall so naturally, especially on that sad scene. Her tears just keep falling.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I can't get over that fact that Suriya still remembers his words on love... and I was estatic to see Rin ran over and hugged him...she was so shock and suprise and I definitely thinks that she already in love with him!

Also, why do Ateam cried so beautifully? I mean, my tears was right there with them. They are so good with their emotional scenes that I can't beleive it. I really like this lakorn and can't wait to see how it will process!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^forever and always -- i'm so sad, thinking about the future that there might not be anymore ATEAM reunion -- until who knows T_T

I'm so glad this is worth the wait -- so many sweet scenes -- making me fall for them, making me cry for them, making me sad for them, and making me want to jump in and tied them to be together forever!
Ceci girl you scaring me. Always have faith in Ateam pairing up again, they are Koo Kwan so they have to pair again. Think of it like this, if Anne and Ken can pair up 5 times, Ateam can too (maybe even more than 5) and it's a plus cause Ateam is younger and they have more years to act together. The thought of Ateam not pairing again is gonna make me cry, it's such a horrible thought.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
On another note, I didn't know P'Off was such a romantic director. His previous projects weren't very romantic like this one. Probably thought of his romantic moments with P'Daeng LOL I saw him in a pic with his wife and he had his head resting on her shoulder like Ateam.

cecilia

Staff member
^i like how he cater to p'Daeng b/c she's what hold him grounded ... P'Aof's a wonderful director na .. i like DONG POO DEE of his and MDRB (however, i just don't like Mart in there as much so it sorta ruined it for me lol) regardless, he's a very good director too -- actually, most of ch3 directors are good :wub:

Let's hope and pray that there will always be ATEAM coming == :graduate:

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Anyone notice how every time Siriwong calls Maneerin, 'E Nong Noi', she softens up? It's like she can't refuse him anything whenever he calls her that. And just the way he says it too, sometimes emphasizing on 'Noi'--makes me melt hearing it. :crush: