[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Jason got his ass whooped big time by Aum, he deserves it. I can't believe he called Rerin his "Mia" like come on, she barely even wants to be seen with you and i'm sure you and her haven't done anything together for you to be allowed to call her that.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think b/c of this incident and saranya's accusation, he made the choice to pursue Rin. It shows him the real Rin, the honorable woman who he had fallen for.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad Rin told first instead letting Suriya confront her about being engaged. I love the beautiful outfits. Jao Ying Maneerin is so cute.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 3. I think May is totally a miscast lol the way she talks doesn't fit lol I think I have to agree that Maneerin is much more characteristics. I honestly hate Jason character lol I can't stand shit face like him. He is just like Rome in Mia Tien, irrational jerks who thinks it is okay to sleep around and still get mad if well they assume their partner is sleeping around!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wonder why Rin runs to Suriya and hugs him next week. Is it because she found out about their past together and she's really happy? Since when she found out that Jao Noi is Suriya in this lifetime she was really happy.

They should have a willing in this lakorn considering it has all the ingredients for one, sneaking around, affair, secret love. Jao Nang Maneerin and Jao Siriwong should totally have one.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Jason got his ass whooped big time by Aum, he deserves it. I can't believe he called Rerin his "Mia" like come on, she barely even wants to be seen with you and i'm sure you and her haven't done anything together for you to be allowed to call her that.

I'm totally agree with you he got some nerve to call Rerin like that . :angry:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My aunt is laughing at the fact that in the past scenes Aff still has her hair dyed. I don't think they had hair dye back then.

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, that was a glitch they forgot to fix .. Her hair was black while she's sleeping but yup -- other than this, i don't really care b/c all i want is to see ATEAM together .. being smitten and romantic toward one another lol