[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Very interesting story and it slowly draws you in, I can tell this one will have excellent character and plot developments. And I love listening to the Chiang Mai accent, especially the way Aum and the resort owner On-anong describe Aff as ngam thae thae!

tinah

sarNie Coma
may is horrible with her chiang mai accent. i could barely understood what she was saying on the teaser and she has to speak the accent throughout the whole lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
may is horrible with her chiang mai accent. i could barely understood what she was saying on the teaser and she has to speak the accent throughout the whole lakorn
yeah May she make me laugh every time i hear her speak :coverlaf:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yea even when she's not speaking chiang mai I could barely understood what she's saying lol they should of chosen noon sunitra, ploys sister

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^yea even when she's not speaking chiang mai I could barely understood what she's saying lol they should of chosen noon sunitra, ploys sister
yeah she's better i heard Noon Simitra spoke in chaleuy sak she has a good accent

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
okay.So its airing now at thailand and i am watching it on my ipod but i when i watch this it keep on stopping on me.Which is bothering me so much.But when i watch ch5 or ch7 it don't stop on me at all.Oh its so annoy,I want to watch this.But damn, that ghost scared the f out of me.I think I'm going to wait until wish is done subbing this to watch this now.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
storyline seems a bit like tae banh gon...

the love triangle and the ones that holds a grudge against the n'ek...

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I'm a little worried about Rerin's health. In just the first episode, I saw her take 'headache' medicine two times.
And the first appearance of the ghost was freaky--it gave me shivers.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like the meaning of the opening song but I don't think I like the vocals.

I am just sticking to Wishy's sub, I don't think I will be watching the raw version.

Anyways I don't understand how Rin could have tolerated all those years with her fiance. He seems like an arsehole so far. Jason, I got to admit, he has this face where you just want to kick his arse.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
No wonder the voice is scratchy and old sounding, look at the singer. Whatever, the melody is good and the ending song is awesomeeeee.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aum character is such a lovable dork, first part of episode 2 he just stood there and pointed at her. Those loving eyes are making me melt. I think Rerin is getting a little creeped out with the ways Suriya is looking at her, his love for her is so deep. Whatever she does or wear, he's smitten.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^ Lol I know what you mean. Suriya is so smitten with Rerin, I'm embarrassed for him. :blush:

OT: 444 posts--in Chinese that's a triple death.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I thought Suriya wasn't Mom Bua Ngern's paternal grandson, i was so wrong. Mom Bua Ngern actually remarried after loosing Suriwattana. Ok now i get things. So far what i've seen of episode 2 was better than yesterday's, its much more informative and i'm less confused. Now for the next half.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
How is this drama so far? is it good and would you guys recommend me to watch it? sorry i have to ask first cause right now the school is open so i dont want to watch the drama that will waste my time but i will give it a try if you guys recommend it to me ^^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh my gosh 3 n'rai and 1 p'rai, Ateam is gonna have a lot of obstacles, its ok though, we know Suriya is too deep in love to ever fall out of love. I hate Saranya more than both Wongprajan and Mom Bua Ngern put together. Saranya is so 2-faced, urg reminds me of my cousin in-law. Next week is full of past scenes, i'm excited. I mad they didn't have more of the ending song, i really wanna hear the whole thing. I don't think Rerin is developing feelings for Suriya yet, she seems a bit disturbed by his constant stares. I love how all 4 of Ateam's lakorns have different developments of love, JLR was slap/kiss then slowly falling for each other, BTGS bickering romance, NM full on romance and now first time meeting and falling in love through 2 lifetimes. I'm so happy to be an Ateam fan and getting to watch 4 scenarios of love for Ateam.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...the whole culture is beautiful. This somewhat reminds me of Anne and Num's lakorn. Rin's fiance is such a jerk! I love Aff's hair however she styles it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
How is this drama so far? is it good and would you guys recommend me to watch it? sorry i have to ask first cause right now the school is open so i dont want to watch the drama that will waste my time but i will give it a try if you guys recommend it to me ^^
Its a little slow but the Ateam chemistry will make you addicted. Its a good lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It didn't start on a good pace but I can't reccommend it just yet. I was forcing lol my cousin to watch Tawee Pope and right now that lakorn is so dragging and horribe!!! Don't want it to turn out that way.