[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol! I knew it that this was going to be like sabb poosa, but for some reason the ghost didn't really scare me in the lakorn. :)
the ghost is like a spiritual curst kind of thing the Author that wrote Roy Mai novel
is the same writer as saab poosa cos its a series related to each other about
fabric silk, there are 4 book series roy mai is the 2nd part about Laotian fabric silk
and saab poosa the 1st part its the thai silk

looking forward to see roy mai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i just realized chai is also part of this series like in sarp posa too
yeah how strange Chai his in the 1st part of the series and now in roy mai the 2nd part
as well hope his not chosen in qi pao as well or that 4th last series

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
the ghost is like a spiritual curst kind of thing the Author that wrote Roy Mai novel
is the same writer as saab poosa cos its a series related to each other about
fabric silk, there are 4 book series roy mai is the 2nd part about Laotian fabric silk
and saab poosa the 1st part its the thai silk

looking forward to see roy mai
That's interesting! So then Ch.3 is going to make the next 2 parts then, right?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's interesting! So then Ch.3 is going to make the next 2 parts then, right?
yep dear Ch3 next 2 big project qi pao its about Chinese silk the pra'nang is Mart/Anne and sanaeha sari is
the indian sari silk and rumor to take on this role is Yardthip since she's real thai/indian

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yep dear Ch3 next 2 big project qi pao its about Chinese silk the pra'nang is Mart/Anne and sanaeha sari is
the indian sari silk and rumor to take on this role is Yardthip since she's real thai/indian
Oh, wow, that is very interesting. I want to watch Aum/Aff.Love them together.But
the ghost part not so liking it.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Found this accidentally on tumblr and it's a bit spoiler-ish. (too bad there's no spoiler button)

credits: thethaism

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
He dies in her arms, that's romantic. This lakorn is going to break my heart. I hope for a happy ending and plenty of sweet scenes.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg my heart is going to break, I don't think I ever watch a lakorn of Aum where he dies. Not only that in Aff arms, don't know if I can even bare the thought of it. I hope in the next life they will have a happy ending though. Love Aff&Aum! The picture looks so sad, man I already am feeling sad and teary too. Poor Aff, I wonder what will happen to her after he dies...

Thank for sharing with us.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Omg my heart is going to break, I don't think I ever watch a lakorn of Aum where he dies. Not only that in Aff arms, don't know if I can even bare the thought of it. I hope in the next life they will have a happy ending though. Love Aff&Aum! The picture looks so sad, man I already am feeling sad and teary too. Poor Aff, I wonder what will happen to her after he dies...

Thank for sharing with us.
Aff dies too. Their love was so strong she planned to commit suicide on her wedding day but she gets killed by the N'Rai.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff dies too. Their love was so strong she planned to commit suicide on her wedding day but she gets killed by the N'Rai.
:cry1: :cry1:
Oh man my heart is breaking, just knowing what will happen. Man Aff and Aum love story is so sad, this is going to be an Awesome lakorn! Sept come faster!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i knew this lakorn will turn a twisted ending jeez that's sad 'Mr nice guy p'ek kaow
pen tay pai laow :lmao: :cry: :wub:

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I hope they'll have a happy ending--it's what they deserve. :weep:

And thank you to whoever that put the spoiler on. How exactly do you do that?