[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
fanart by graphic.gap

Sema & Maneechan
Khunsuk, Aum 's new lakorn based on the same period of King Naresuan ( Aff's movei)

Aum (Sema) is one of King Naresuan's warriors

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
fanart by graphic.gap

Sema & Maneechan
Khunsuk, Aum 's new lakorn based on the same period of King Naresuan ( Aff's movei)

Aum (Sema) is one of King Naresuan's warriors
Wow, really? Hmm...a secret affair between the Queen (Aff) and a Warrior (Aum); wouldn't that make a great story? I could just imagine it: intense, erotic and tragic. ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Wow, really? Hmm...a secret affair between the Queen (Aff) and a Warrior (Aum); wouldn't that make a great story? I could just imagine it: intense, erotic and tragic. ^_^
I agree! :D I could imagine the queen sneaking out at night looking for her warrior or vice versa. that would be so hot! :drools:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
agree someone please make one fanart for Khun Seuk :thumbsup:
'Mighty Warrior Seima and Khun Ying ReiRai' and also more of Roy Mai :thanks:

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg

Like KING ARTHUR (Knights of the round table)....I would love to see it too;)

cecilia

Staff member
^you can watch it all in here ja : http://www.youtube.com/user/ATEAMF0RUM#grid/user/425681FE9F0CBE30

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: maisian, for all the beautiful pictures.

Awww..they both wear the outfits that have both their names engraved on it.

Can't wait for Roy Mai to air. I think this will air in the next batch after Mei Tang or Pimmala.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Lol. I never noticed that. I thought that was only CH7. Ehe.

This is going to air in the next slot for sure just dunno if it's after Pim mala or Mia Taeng.
They do it quite often, if my memory serves right Rome replaced his lakorn back in 2010, Ploy in 2010, theres more but I can't remember.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They do it quite often, if my memory serves right Rome replaced his lakorn back in 2010, Ploy in 2010, theres more but I can't remember.
yeah Rome had one kularb rai narm was after sai soke and Ploy rabum duang dao was after
kularb rai narm so there might be chance roy mai is after pimmala yeah there were more
but can't remember