[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
they're soooooo cute!! I love how Aff wrapped her arms around Aum and Aum didn't let her go then they went to the water together :wub: :wub: :wub: I need to watch the clip again! LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they're soooooo cute!! I love how Aff wrapped her arms around Aum and Aum didn't let her go then they went to the water together :wub: :wub: :wub: I need to watch the clip again! LOL
:highfive: watch the clip again i watch that clip like 3 times already

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wah so cute! Yes loved how she wrapped her arms aroung his neck when they were in the water. Ateam are so natural around each other!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the part where Aff wraps her hands tightly around Aum next, and cover her face on his shoulder is the cuties thing I've seen from Ateam in such a long time. Wish they kept the clip of them in the water longer. lol. Glad that they're finally done filming, I know it's going to be worth the wait.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ateam cuteness overdose, gonna faint!!!!! I don't know what to look forward to after this, they better give Ateam another lakorn next year. Or magically put them back in Plerng Boon as planned.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! How SWEET! They're too cute for sure. I like how Aum was scooping the water and splashed it on Aff back, then he lift her by wrapping one hand on her waist and hug her on the other hand, making his way into the water slowly. I like it when Aff hits him lightly, Aum is such a big flirt. lol.

Then when he kept his hands wrap around her neck, not letting her slip away from him....AHHHHHHH! MY ATEAM FEVER IS SO HIGH RIGHT NOW!

They better have another lakorn after this, love Ateam.

Thanks!