[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I blame TV Scene for separating Ateam. They always promote their lakorns like crazy and keeping the cast together. If Aum wasn't in khun suek Aum would probably be standing next to Aff. Aum works for TV Scene too much, every year they gotta have Aum at least 2 times, some years they book him up so much he doesnt get to work with other productions. I'm really disliking TV Scene at the moment!

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
I blame TV Scene for separating Ateam. They always promote their lakorns like crazy and keeping the cast together. If Aum wasn't in khun suek Aum would probably be standing next to Aff. Aum works for TV Scene too much, every year they gotta have Aum at least 2 times, some years they book him up so much he doesnt get to work with other productions. I'm really disliking TV Scene at the moment!
totally agree with you!!

aum has at least two lakorns with tv scene one year.Aum usually do 3 lakorns one year. only one will be other prodcution,usually it would be maker group or sth. I dont like the production of tv scene too. and aum are usually given the role in action lakorn.
action lakorns are just ridiculous in my eyes.(sorry to say that)

Aff is doing two lakorns this year, i am happy about that. last year, she only filmed one lakorn,that's too sad. I want to see her pairing up with andrew!!! rome!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Before Aum got really famous TV Scene usually gave Aum the sappy cry baby roles and now they just give him ridiculous action roles and they use the same n'eks. Either Ploy or Benz, Aum has worked with Benz for like 10 times now. Hopefully next year Maker Group, Broadcast Thai or Act Art snatch him up and just make Aum do Maya Tawan for TV Scene.

cecilia

Staff member
saw a clearer version of the teaser and it got me crying so bad for ATEAM! T_T -- why is their love so sad T_T

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh god has Aff gotten thin and lost abit of her weight but she still looks stunning
looks like Roy Mai will be another sad moment with Ateam forbidden love story :flowers: :cry1:

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Just re-read the synopsis at wishboniko's blog (as a refresher) and damn...I certainly hope it doesn't end that way, it's just too tragic.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's gonna end tragically in the first life but in the new life I think Aum and Aff will have a happy ending. I think Aff will recover from the brain stroke (hopefully) I would cry if Ateam won't end up together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the whole story plot is similar to tae pang korn Num and Anne how they have the
past,present,future 3 life stages.

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
finished!!!

SeeSan tonight reports that Roy Mai is finished.... and Ateam SUPER CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

maisian

sarNie Juvenile

by riri@affpantip

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10839475/A10839475.html#107

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ wahaha. Aum just didn't want to let go.

Pls pls let this end happily. Otherwise i demand Ateam reunion right away!