[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks everyone for the lovely pictures and art works!

Aff is always looks gorgeous in traditional clothes and the updo hair style.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm not sure if Aff is mixed or not, but my guess is that she probably has some Chinese ancestors. I saw her dad's picture and he has very fair skin and looks part Chinese.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure if Aff is mixed or not, but my guess is that she probably has some Chinese ancestors. I saw her dad's picture and he has very fair skin and looks part Chinese.
Yeah Aff definetly look mixed, she's so pretty. Yeah maybe she is mixed Chinese. Thanks for your help.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If anyone knows please tell me, my question is, is Aff just Thai or is she mixed also? I'm curious.
i think she's isn't fully thai look at her skin, she kind of mix with taiwanese her
eyes are big not small like the Asian Chinese and she looks half European as well.
BTW Aff she's variety looks

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
75% of thailand is mixed chinese, very few people are native. native thais are dark skinned and have wavy hair.
Yeah the majority of Actors and actress are mixed with something other than Thai, thanks.

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
bts 2011/5/27

by riri @pantip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZStqkQN5-y0&feature=autoshare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cY_PjSR30I&feature=autoshare

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Opposite attracted!

P'Daeng always seems to dress very nice and care about her appearance. P'Off, on the other hands, doesn't seem to care much. LOL, he even dressed in some torn off jeans to the award show.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's funny how they pick on him but i think she's respecting him by letting him do whatever he likes .. i find it cute how they give each other that spaces - p'aof can look good when he wants and whenever lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I so can't wait for this, and I wonder how the opening song will be. I am so missing Aum and Aff together and all the clips and pictures are such a tease. I love their clothing, hair and especially the cast. Oh I can't forget the beautiful setting... Hope this will air soon.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
p'may looks so pretty in the clip, i forgot she was in here ehehe..
sigh, i miss ateam so much T_T

and ahahaha oh p'aof, you're such a funny man.. but hey he looks comfy ^_^.. lol..