[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
It's still going to be a long way, hope I can see it during my summer vacation. I know this lakorn is going to be good, the cast, setting, wardrobe are perfect.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Quick question.. is the girl in white from the older version of Tawee Pope (Saranyu and Siriam) as Prayoong, i'm pretty sure its her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Quick question.. is the girl in white from the older version of Tawee Pope (Saranyu and Siriam) as Prayoong, i'm pretty sure its her.
yeah its her, god it was so long time ago but she still looks pretty. Thanks Candy
for sharing Aff pictures. :thumbsup:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I am so excited for this. Everyone looks great, reminds me of old period drama. Can't wait for this to air. Thanks for sharing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, i havent seen the lady in white for so long! shes so pretty. the cloth that aff is wearing kind of look like the one tanya wore in "sap posa" khun off did a good job on the wardrobe. its pretty

thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think this lakorn of Act Art they're competing against Buang Rteam Broadcast since
both are thrill, period style, horror

cecilia

Staff member
I see a resemblance in the former Miss Thailand lady and Aff .. they could play as mother/daughter.

Thank you na -- i so can't wait for this .. been watching JLR again.

onahc

sarNie Elites
The lady in white is a former Miss Thailand and she was really pretty, too bad she had to mess with her nose. Yeah, Aff could easily be a beauty queen with that face.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think Roy Mai is half way done in filming like Mia Taeng as well bet they're on the
same line up batches for airing i hope its somewhere in August or September. :scratchchin:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
In a way I do like that this lakorn is taking long to film, I don't want them to rush anything and leave out some scenes. Plus this is the only lakorn Aum and Aff have together, theirs no other thread or anything to expect. So sad... I hope we will see them in another lakorn shortly after this one. I am very excited to see this, and definetly am looking forward to see Aum and Aff together again!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In a way I do like that this lakorn is taking long to film, I don't want them to rush anything and leave out some scenes. Plus this is the only lakorn Aum and Aff have together, theirs no other thread or anything to expect. So sad... I hope we will see them in another lakorn shortly after this one. I am very excited to see this, and definetly am looking forward to see Aum and Aff together again!
me too, sad this is the only one for Ateam but 2012 is just around the corner of the
other side of 2011 so fingers cross will get to see Ateam again i wish Ateam and Rteam
collaborate one day in a lakorn together but want a good switch for them get
Rome/Aff and Aum/Rita i don't know why I've been dreaming nowadays about it.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
me too, sad this is the only one for Ateam but 2012 is just around the corner of the
other side of 2011 so fingers cross will get to see Ateam again i wish Ateam and Rteam
collaborate one day in a lakorn together but want a good switch for them get
Rome/Aff and Aum/Rita i don't know why I've been dreaming nowadays about it.
Yes I agree with you. Alice I been dreaming of the same thing, you know what I been hoping for though...you know how in Suparburoot Jutathep their will be five brother, so Rome and Aum should be in it and Rita and Aff. Ahhh my dream will come true. I will try and think postive and hope by this year or 2012 we will see both Rteam and Ateam together, and them switching pairs too. Wow!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^there's already ROME/RITA -- just need ROME/AFF ^^
yeah we got Rome/Rita and Aum/Aff next we need Rome/Aff #1, Aum/Rita, Andrew/Janie again
i also want Tik Mr Jungle with Ploy and Ateam will always number 1 in my heart :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes I agree with you. Alice I been dreaming of the same thing, you know what I been hoping for though...you know how in Suparburoot Jutathep their will be five brother, so Rome and Aum should be in it and Rita and Aff. Ahhh my dream will come true. I will try and think postive and hope by this year or 2012 we will see both Rteam and Ateam together, and them switching pairs too. Wow!
Omg TML u just refresh my memory i totally forgot about Suparburoot Jutathep thread cos
lately news about it is so quiet yeah i would love to see Aum and Rome play as sibling
too and i wanna see Ken as their older brother.

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
latest news from The producer 's interview (Dang Tanya)
Roy Mai is filmed more than 50% but the big scene had not done.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
latest news from The producer 's interview (Dang Tanya)
Roy Mai is filmed more than 50% but the big scene had not done.
thanks for the good news wow same percentages to mia taeng bet its airing on the same
lineup.