[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
:heart: These 2 make my day. Awww i love how he touches her head. :kiss3: Screw their significant others, in my head their in love :heart:

cecilia

Staff member
^good b/c i hate PLERNG BOON storyline ..
i only want to watch it b/c of ATEAM ..

Thanks for the news na.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^good b/c i hate PLERNG BOON storyline ..
i only want to watch it b/c of ATEAM ..

Thanks for the news na.
i hate plerng boon as well but i won't mind if Rome and Cherry its a relief cos i don't want to see Ateam in depressing
story and Ateam should had given a better script.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
May and Chai should get eachother in here, they look good together. This lakorn is taking forever to air, but in a way the sooner it airs, the longer it would be by the time these two play together again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
May and Chai should get eachother in here, they look good together. This lakorn is taking forever to air, but in a way the sooner it airs, the longer it would be by the time these two play together again.
i agree its taking forever to see Ateam i think this is the only one we'll be seeing them pairing since Ateam is out from
plerng boon and Cherry/Rome to replace them. I hate plerng boon story i don't know why ch3 remake it and now feel like
so sad for Rome/Cherry they have to take that spot. :girlmad:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
picture from my3space @pantip
:cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the first two pictures of Aum looks funny :coverlaf: where he tries to to do his
button up.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
they look good together. it seems a bit strange for me cause i just watched aum's lakorn with por and benz.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aw I can't wait to see this. Too bad praek wasn't rome though. him and aff missed a lot of chances of pairing up

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aw I can't wait to see this. Too bad praek wasn't rome though. him and aff missed a lot of chances of pairing up
hey Tinah i agree Rome/Aff looses their lot chances but Aum his a good replacement but
now I'm so nervous about plerng boon wether Aff she'll be playing Noi's role or she'll
be pulled out by the Ch3 manager. i just hope that she'll be out otherwise if Ch3
accept her to play I'm going to be very cross at them and it will actually kill me and
everyone to death. :nailbiter: :girlmad: :no:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
While I wait for this lakorn to finally get some where in airing I will watch JLR, love that lakorn so damn much. It's the best out of all their lakorn together. I love all of their lakorn though, and I know this is another win win.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
While I wait for this lakorn to finally get some where in airing I will watch JLR, love that lakorn so damn much. It's the best out of all their lakorn together. I love all of their lakorn though, and I know this is another win win.
this lakorn is about half way TML along side Mia Taeng i think will soon onair maybe
after the next 2 months batches, I'm hoping for July months.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I did some calculating and if Plerng Toranong, Ngao Prai, Tard Ruk, etc air this lakorn should air in mid August or September.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I did some calculating and if Plerng Toranong, Ngao Prai, Tard Ruk, etc air this lakorn should air in mid August or September.
oh hope your right Candy then i probably start counting the days, u know when a certain
lakorn I'm anticipate no matter how long i will do the counting days.