[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
I miss ATEAM to. I stayed up all night watching jum leur ruk again. Man I really want them to play a kiss/slap movie again. They make the sutest couple. How do we petition for Ch3 to remake Samee and cast Aum and Aff as lead. Wouldn't that make everyone's day. It would make my day.

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
more pics here

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10184609/A10184609.html

by WiparatRit

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh aff is so narak!!!! ateam anticipation is killing me.. whoooo...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah Aff is narak dee she has such as lovely skin, :wub: but the thing is i am very excited to see this one since the story
is similar to tae pang korn but not yet excited the fact that Aff might be take on as villain for Plerng Boon cos
i don't wanna watch this lovely girl like Aff being evil. :teary:

cecilia

Staff member
^i can't stand it .. and i hope not -- she can play rai in other role but not plerng boon -- that woman in there is sick lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm very annoyed of all the character in plerng Boon specially Noi character she is just like from hell... oops sorry for the
bad words i didn't to say Noi as in person but only her role in there but the most that i can't stand is Nok character he had
should think carefully and be strong to not let the n'rai seduce him so much i know that his out for a revenge but don't
have to make the n'ek upset. Anyway i can't wait to watch ATEAM once again in this one i am counting the day they air Roy Mai
onscreen.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The pic of her in the white shirt is gorgeous as hell. Arggg i don't think i can survive waiting for this to air :cry1:

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I miss ATEAM to. I stayed up all night watching jum leur ruk again. Man I really want them to play a kiss/slap movie again. They make the sutest couple. How do we petition for Ch3 to remake Samee and cast Aum and Aff as lead. Wouldn't that make everyone's day. It would make my day.
totally agree with you on the remake of Samee...that was one of my all time favorite lakorn as well...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
totally agree with you on the remake of Samee...that was one of my all time favorite lakorn as well...
There is another good one for petition is 'Jao Sao Prissana' ATEAM sure will look good for that one. The genre is a :slapandkissse3: and :highfive: :r-scene-pop-corn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
They location they chosen was breath taking and wardrobe is really beautiful. Khun off lakorn is always high quality although it may be slow and boring.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Behind the scenes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdoKoEa2c80&feature=feedu

Looks so good and the scenery is just so breath taking. Anxiously waiting until this airs.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the scenery is so beautiful indeed!! aigoo miss ATEAM!! def waiting for this lakorn hehe