[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
^Donna, i guess i can look it that way lol -- wouldn't it be nice to see Aum doing that lol (i mean, he have a silly shot like this for IMAGE already lol -- should think about doing manipulation .. just afraid, sibling who walk in my room would think other of me lol) .. Anyway, the image looks weird - i prefer Aff being by herself --

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ha you've got the sentences i wanted to say to, it just look weird with that naked guy there, wen i was looking
at the picture i'll just imagine and pretend that his isn't there. Love Aff white dress they're dressing her
like those ancient time history, these are the stuff that i use to study wen i was still back at high school. :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^Yes, Greek mythology is AWESOME! i love these whole god/goddess love story lol
Yeah its when they have the 'Ancient Greek and 'Ancient Rome' i've learnt this at high school 4 history and art
elective years 11 and 12. Aff is so pretty it'll be more better if they didn't have the nude guy there.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
when i first saw Aff and Aum as an on screen couple paired together, i wasn't really a fan. but after seeing them pair up a few times and in pictures! Im growing quite fond of these two as a on screen couple..=)

chenling

sarNie Adult
*happy dance* Our beloved Aum and Aff together again!!!! Can't wait!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
sounds cool! super excited for this new Ateam lakorn!!! Aff looks beyond beautiful in the traditional clothing and Aum is, not surprisingly, so handsome!!! it'll be so fun seeing Ateam play period lakorn even if only for part of it :thumbsup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
A bit of Aum and Aff in this, Aum gave Aff her award. This put a smile on my face this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVPePRkU2Pw

cecilia

Staff member
so cute .. and congrates.

i forgot what NIYOM meant ..
someone please tell me.
thanks.

NVM what i've just asked lol
i remember it now lol

cecilia

Staff member
ATEAM -- together - filming Roy Mai?
Perhaps, it's a cf for the thing that they endorse (something about money).
Not sure -- description said 'AT TEN' filming.

CREDIT: Pantip

I miss them .. so happy to see them hanging out together again.
SUPER HOT together !!!!