[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wonder what Aum is whispering in Aff's ear. They look so darn good together, natural chemistry on and off screen :kiss3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:highfive: i did have a laugh when i saw that clip too, how cute she might had a good rest there and that'll
be funny if someone just sitting there watching while your asleep. :D

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
:highfive: i did have a laugh when i saw that clip too, how cute she might had a good rest there and that'll
be funny if someone just sitting there watching while your asleep. :D
Crazy fangirl mode: is it just me or Aum adores Aff in a cute way. He doesn't seem to do it with his other co-stars.

cecilia

Staff member
^Too bad their offscreen love story seems to go well so yup, i'll just keep on loving them together onscreen ^^

Thanks for the pix na .. looking forward to this lakorn more than ever! (next to nadech/yaya)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Like every stalker fan I rewatched the clip of Aum watching Aff sleep (watched it like 100 times) and I noticed he took a picture of her sleeping. How strange is that? Cute but strange. I'm so desperate to see Ateam together again I rewatch all their clips, still in crazy fangirl mode.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Really cos i didn't notice he did a click camera on Aff, i do agree its a cute strange thing what he did. Maybe
his just too excited cos he hasn't been onscreen ever since they were in Nam tan mai ended. If there is something
with Aum having a tiny crush of feelings on her then there might be something that we all wishes for. :kiss3:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Really cos i didn't notice he did a click camera on Aff, i do agree its a cute strange thing what he did. Maybe
his just too excited cos he hasn't been onscreen ever since they were in Nam tan mai ended. If there is something
with Aum having a tiny crush of feelings on her then there might be something that we all wishes for. :kiss3:
It's really fast, it's at 0:04 when he is showing his pic of her on his phone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Xo_Mc0Yd0

cecilia

Staff member
OMO, OMO .. i can't believe what i seen -- Aff's hot as a goddess but man, that naked man is just something else ..

Credit: pantip

neena

sarNie Adult
i get the feeling that aum likes aff all the time!! but i know about their relationship offscreen. like ken-ann they are very close.