[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ok so I had my mom read it but she was in a hurry so I might have gotten some details wrong. N'ek's name is Rarin. She's a teacher that teaches weaving (tor pah). She already has a fiance and goes to meet him but meets Suriyawong, a restaurant owner who's of royal descent and they fall in love at first sight. His relatives don't like her. Then she goes to some place and sees this unfinished cloth. A mysterious guy (a ghost) asks her to finish weaving the cloth for him. She does and he takes her back to the past life where she was a Laos princess that got sent to marry him. But apparently she falls in love with the younger brother instead. Well the ghost in the past life already has a wife so she and this servant who loves the younger brother kills n'ek. N'ek dies while she's weaving the cloth or something, not sure. The servant stays a ghost to haunt the place. I think the younger brother was reborn into Suriyawong. And the older brother's wife was reborn into Suriyawong's relative. So in modern times Suriyawong's relative and the servant ghost still tries to kill n'ek.

Sounds like a weird mash up of Sarp Poo Sah and Tae Pang Kon. I just hope n'ek isn't weak but I think she is. There goes my excitement, I was hoping Aff would be done with the weak roles for awhile.
So does this mean this will be a past n present time. Now is Rome's the ghost. The story is just like Tae Pang Korn, cos Num and Anne has like 3 stages in the timeline. In the lakorn p'ek and n'ek went through lots of curse and dramas until they both have a happily ever after. Lately these
days there are different variety lakorn that have a similar story plot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
a fan read from star news mag and it says rome is the pra'ek. they also mention p'off other new lakorn. can anyone translate what it is?

"โฬม พัชฏะ" เสียบแทน "อนันดา" ใน "รอยไหม" vote [แจ้งลบ]

หลังจากจบ วายุภัคมนตรา แล้ว เห็นว่า พี่อ๊อฟ จะทำ "รอยไหม" & "ทองเนื้อเก้า" (ที่บทประพันธ์ใกล้จะหมดสัญญาแล้ว)

ก็ไม่รู้ว่า ช่องจะให้ทำเรื่องไหนก่อน?

รอยไหม บทประพันธ์ของ พงศกร
ตอนแรกวางตัว พี่อนันดา กับ พี่แอฟ
ล่าสุด ข่าวว่าได้มีการเปลี่ยนตัวเป็น พี่โฬม เรียบร้อย
ส่วนนางเอก พี่แอฟ เหมือนเดิม

ข่าวจากสตาร์นิวส์

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yeah i saw some news back then about P'Off lakorn but can't remember what webpage was it, i think it was @pantip. They were saying
Anne and Ploy is competing on taking the n'ek in the remake. Anne is still figuring with the script and ploy was considered to be in too.
Anyway Tinah the news article that u post up from Rome's website the pranang is Rome/Aff, it said this @pantip website too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea its pantip website. a fan read from star news mag. oh yea, the other lakorn is "tong neur gao" something like that. i dont want anne to accept it cuz the old version look boring and off's lakorn is very slow pace too. anne already denied the news awhile back and so did ploy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Truly its confirm the pranang will be Rome and Aff, hope nothing will changes like their last time with 'Wanida'. The confirm credit from pantip, wishboniko blog
and also Rome's fanclub.

Passera

sarNie Egg
Just to rectify jeanie storyline a little.

Pra'ek in present time is Suriyawong who in the past life is Jao Sirivong younger brother of Jao Siriwattana.
Jao Siriwattna is a spirit(ghost) waiting for Prinecss Maneerin (princess from Chiang Mai) or Rayrin in present
time to come back and finish her weaving.

Jao Siriwattana second wife is Suriyawong's Grand Mother "Mom Bua Ngern" she is still alive living alone with
her evil ghost servant. Jao Siriwattana killed Jao Sirivong his own brother becaused he knew Princess Maneer is in
love with his brother and also from the slandering of Mom Bua Ngern. Jao Siriwattana force Princess Maneerin to
marry him and giving her 7 days to finished weaving wedding fabric. Maneerin refused to eat and decided to kill
herself after the fabric is finished but Mom Bua Ngern and the ghost servant killed her before. Jao Siriwattana
is so sorrowful and griving to dead, his spirit is waiting for Maneerin to set him free. Mom Bua Ngern also know
that Prinecess Maneerin should come back so she and her ghost servant are waiting to kill her again.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Just to rectify jeanie storyline a little.

Pra'ek in present time is Suriyawong who in the past life is Jao Sirivong younger brother of Jao Siriwattana.
Jao Siriwattna is a spirit(ghost) waiting for Prinecss Maneerin (princess from Chiang Mai) or Rayrin in present
time to come back and finish her weaving.

Jao Siriwattana second wife is Suriyawong's Grand Mother "Mom Bua Ngern" she is still alive living alone with
her evil ghost servant. Jao Siriwattana killed Jao Sirivong his own brother becaused he knew Princess Maneer is in
love with his brother and also from the slandering of Mom Bua Ngern. Jao Siriwattana force Princess Maneerin to
marry him and giving her 7 days to finished weaving wedding fabric. Maneerin refused to eat and decided to kill
herself after the fabric is finished but Mom Bua Ngern and the ghost servant killed her before. Jao Siriwattana
is so sorrowful and griving to dead, his spirit is waiting for Maneerin to set him free. Mom Bua Ngern also know
that Prinecess Maneerin should come back so she and her ghost servant are waiting to kill her again.
ok, story line sounds creepy. LOL, but ill still consider watching it..its scary but also interesting at the same time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Basically the story is a twist action along side Saab Poosa and Tae Pang Korn. Sounded scary but very interesting looking forward to see this.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't dig lakorns that are similar to other lakorns, i like them different. Hopefully it won't be too close to Tae Pang Korn and Sarb Poosa.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cupid Candy it maybe not the same but the only thing is all 3 have the same background story. They all have horrors and fantasy thrill. Such as ghost, love in the past.

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
from this topic

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9836766/A9836766.html

Roy-Mai main couple will be ......ATEAM.... Aum + Aff super!!! good news!!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
^According to the interview Dang Tanya gave Gossip magazine, Ananda refused the offer and the role was given to Aum. Tanya also said production starts in November. Her other project "Tong Nuer Gow" has been put on hold and she wants Ann T for the role of "Lum Yong".

Then someone else said in the latest volume of TV Pool, the one with Aff on the cover, the p'ek is Lome so we will have to wait and see who the p'ek really is at the opening ceremony because you can't trust these interviews.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I want Ateam so bad, last night i was watching all my favorite scenes of them in JLR and Namtan Mai. And in ateam's recent interview they said we will see them soon, OMG :nailbiter:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think pra'ek will more likely be rome. it would make more sense to have him in there since hes part laos rather than aum..he wouldnt pass for laos at all!

i really hope Anne doesnt accept "tong neur gao" it looks like a boring lakorn and khun off lakorn is pretty slow paced

onahc

sarNie Elites
i think pra'ek will more likely be rome. it would make more sense to have him in there since hes part laos rather than aum..he wouldnt pass for laos at all!

i really hope Anne doesnt accept "tong neur gao" it looks like a boring lakorn and khun off lakorn is pretty slow paced
I agree that Rome is a better fit.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Poor Rome so disappointed cos i was rooting for Rome and Aff as a couple one day now it seem don't work out in the 2nd time like Wanida. I do really have high hopes
for Rome cos he look suit the prince character and Laotian more to Aum. Please god bless that it can't be Aum give this role to Rome his way better, its not that
i don't like Aum the only thing his doesn't really work out in here and plus they also mention Rome his busy same goes with Aum too he has 'Koo Duerd' amd 'Pimmala'
as the one Act Art chose Anne i don't really think its her cos she isn't suitable in those roles and pantip also had Ploy's name for n'ek polls too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
if the news is true then its so sad for rome! hes getting pulled out of his lakorn from left to right. honestly, i think khun off's choice is rome but since he still has "duang tah sawan" to film the might not want to wait any longer