[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oho is a reliable source but we will have to wait n see. I mean rome only has 1 lakorn lined up so he should be able to accept this one. Yep, his first lakorn with act art! And as a prince too hehe. He's also part lao si it makes sense that they chosen him to play this role. Ananda is too busy anyway

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg all the pairing that we all wishes are pairing onscreen. Wow Rome is a prince and half Lao, hehe new roles for him. Hope Aff next co-star is
either Chakrit or Por Thrisadee.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG i hope this is true, so happy that Ananda isn't in this, the mole on him totally distracts me from seeing the rest of him

onahc

sarNie Elites
Yes, makeup enhances the features. Aff's eyes are probably bigger than most Asians anyway because if makeup really did make her eyes bigger than that would be true with all Asians who wear makeup but everyone knows that ain't the truth. Aff's nose is big so I don't think she had a nose job, most nose jobs look like Ning K's or Lil Kim's, smaller and boxy. Aff's cheek bones are to die for, they're perfect, not flat like Brad Pitt or too much like most east asian people. I don't know if she fixed her eyelids or not, I can't tell. I enjoy her acting very much, yes she's screechy when she yells but her speaking voice is cute and soft.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sometime Aff voice is annoying but some of her tone are cute just like Yaya. But Yaya is more to a sweet tone and Aff more of sweekie sweet voices.
And just wana mention with Rome voice he sounded like a mature man. So deep tone of voice. There are a few other guys which are similar to Rome.
Glad its not Ananda as p'ek, he will actually looks good if the mole wasn't there.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the storyline. can someone translate please?

เรริน อาจารย์สาวสอนวิชาทอผ้าเดินทางไปพักผ่อนี่หลวงพระบาง เพื่อทบทวนความสัมพันธ์กับคู่หมั้นคือ ธนินทร์ โดยระหว่างนั้นได้พบกับ สุริยวงศ์ เจ้าของร้านอาหาร The Chang ที่หลวงพระบางซึ่งสืบเชื้อสายจากเจ้าหอหน้า ผ่านทางหม่อมย่าบัวเงิน โดยชายหนุ่มหลงรักนางเอกแต่แรกเห็น เหมือนรู้สึกว่าคนที่เฝ้ารอได้มาให้พบแล้ว แต่ความรักย่อมเผชิญอุปสรรคเมื่อ วงพระจันทร์ ญาติของสุริยวงศ์ เจ้าของร้านอาหารเลอ ลาว เข้ามาขวางเพราะเธอประกาศตัวว่าเป็นคู่หมั้นของเขา

และเรื่อง ราวลึกลับก็เริ่มต้นขึ้น เมื่อเรรินได้เข้าชมผ้าทอที่ทอค้างไว้บนกี่ของเจ้านางมะณีรินที่พิพิธภัณฑ์ เพราะที่นั่นเธอพบกับชายลึกลับคนหนึ่ง ซึ่งแท้จริงคือ เจ้าศิริวัฒนา เจ้าหอหน้าในอดีต ที่คอยมาพบเธอและขอร้องให้เธอทอผ้าผืนนี้ให้เสร็จ ซึ่งเรรินก็เต็มใจและปรารถนาที่จะทอมันต่อไปอยู่แล้ว

และระหว่าง นั้นเจ้าศิริวัฒนาได้พาเธอย้อนกลับไปในอดีตชาติ ครั้งเธอเป็นเจ้าหญิงมะณีริน เจ้าหญิงจากล้านนาที่ถูกส่งมาแต่งงานกับเจ้าศิริวัฒนา แต่เธอเกิดไปรักชอบกับพระอนุชา คือ เจ้าศิริวงศ์แทน ขณะที่หม่อมบัวเงิน ซึ่งเป็นเมียแรกของเจ้าศิริวัฒนาไม่พอใจการมาของเธอ จึงร่วมมือกับ อีเม้ย บ่าวกะเหรี่ยงพยายามทำร้ายมะณีรินจนสำเร็จ มะณีรินตายคากี่ทอผ้า ที่ถูกทอขึ้นเพื่อใช้ในงานอภิเษกกับเจ้าศิริวัฒนา ภายหลังที่เจ้าศิริวงศ์จมน้ำตายในวันปีใหม่ เพราะฝีมือของผีอีเม้ยที่สิงสู่ครอบงำเจ้าศิริวัฒนา ทำให้ดวงวิญญาณเจ้าศิริวัฒนาไม่ไปผุดไปเกิด รอคอยนางเอกกลับมาทอผ้าเพื่อปลดปล่อยดวงวิญญาณ

ในชาติปัจจุบัน เรริน ก็ยังโดนหม่อมบัวเงิน และผีอีเม้ยคอยทำร้าย (ซึ่งก็เกือบสำเร็จ) แต่สุริยวงศ์ไปช่วยได้ทัน หลังจากนั้นเธอก็ล้มป่วยลง อาการสาหัสเพราะเส้นเลือดในสมองแตก

credit to pantip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
heres the storyline. can someone translate please?

เรริน อาจารย์สาวสอนวิชาทอผ้าเดินทางไปพักผ่อนี่หลวงพระบาง เพื่อทบทวนความสัมพันธ์กับคู่หมั้นคือ ธนินทร์ โดยระหว่างนั้นได้พบกับ สุริยวงศ์ เจ้าของร้านอาหาร The Chang ที่หลวงพระบางซึ่งสืบเชื้อสายจากเจ้าหอหน้า ผ่านทางหม่อมย่าบัวเงิน โดยชายหนุ่มหลงรักนางเอกแต่แรกเห็น เหมือนรู้สึกว่าคนที่เฝ้ารอได้มาให้พบแล้ว แต่ความรักย่อมเผชิญอุปสรรคเมื่อ วงพระจันทร์ ญาติของสุริยวงศ์ เจ้าของร้านอาหารเลอ ลาว เข้ามาขวางเพราะเธอประกาศตัวว่าเป็นคู่หมั้นของเขา

และเรื่อง ราวลึกลับก็เริ่มต้นขึ้น เมื่อเรรินได้เข้าชมผ้าทอที่ทอค้างไว้บนกี่ของเจ้านางมะณีรินที่พิพิธภัณฑ์ เพราะที่นั่นเธอพบกับชายลึกลับคนหนึ่ง ซึ่งแท้จริงคือ เจ้าศิริวัฒนา เจ้าหอหน้าในอดีต ที่คอยมาพบเธอและขอร้องให้เธอทอผ้าผืนนี้ให้เสร็จ ซึ่งเรรินก็เต็มใจและปรารถนาที่จะทอมันต่อไปอยู่แล้ว

และระหว่าง นั้นเจ้าศิริวัฒนาได้พาเธอย้อนกลับไปในอดีตชาติ ครั้งเธอเป็นเจ้าหญิงมะณีริน เจ้าหญิงจากล้านนาที่ถูกส่งมาแต่งงานกับเจ้าศิริวัฒนา แต่เธอเกิดไปรักชอบกับพระอนุชา คือ เจ้าศิริวงศ์แทน ขณะที่หม่อมบัวเงิน ซึ่งเป็นเมียแรกของเจ้าศิริวัฒนาไม่พอใจการมาของเธอ จึงร่วมมือกับ อีเม้ย บ่าวกะเหรี่ยงพยายามทำร้ายมะณีรินจนสำเร็จ มะณีรินตายคากี่ทอผ้า ที่ถูกทอขึ้นเพื่อใช้ในงานอภิเษกกับเจ้าศิริวัฒนา ภายหลังที่เจ้าศิริวงศ์จมน้ำตายในวันปีใหม่ เพราะฝีมือของผีอีเม้ยที่สิงสู่ครอบงำเจ้าศิริวัฒนา ทำให้ดวงวิญญาณเจ้าศิริวัฒนาไม่ไปผุดไปเกิด รอคอยนางเอกกลับมาทอผ้าเพื่อปลดปล่อยดวงวิญญาณ

ในชาติปัจจุบัน เรริน ก็ยังโดนหม่อมบัวเงิน และผีอีเม้ยคอยทำร้าย (ซึ่งก็เกือบสำเร็จ) แต่สุริยวงศ์ไปช่วยได้ทัน หลังจากนั้นเธอก็ล้มป่วยลง อาการสาหัสเพราะเส้นเลือดในสมองแตก

credit to pantip
Hey Tinah i've just watched the preview of the old version with this remake. The p'ek is kind of being mean to the n'ek. There was a kiss/slap and R
scene in there too. This will be Rome first time as mean and aggressive roles. New changes, Rome is in alot in those lame type.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^alice, are you sure its a remake and based off the novel, the summary doesn't seem to be those slap\kiss type of drama. Its those prince and princess lakorn where they have past n present life

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
It's not Remake Lakorn , this is the first time.

it's not รอยมาร Roy Man ( Devil's print ) the slap-kiss lakorn ( made more than 2 version )

this is รอยไหม Roy Mai ( silk ) about ghost, love between Lao and Thai , rebirth , murder
The writer is who write Sap Pu Sa ( Thanya-lakorn about silk )

tinah

sarNie Coma
It's not Remake Lakorn , this is the first time.

it's not รอยมาร Roy Man ( Devil's print ) the slap-kiss lakorn ( made more than 2 version )

this is รอยไหม Roy Mai ( silk ) about ghost, love between Lao and Thai , rebirth , murder
The writer is who write Sap Pu Sa ( Thanya-lakorn about silk )
its funny because i thought the storyline was kind of similar to sarp poo sah too :lol: with the whole curse of the silk. if thats the case then this lakorn will for sure be good..i love sarp poo sa.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Oh I liked Sarp Poo Sa. Normally I don't like rebirth/ghost pining for love lakorns but that was a good one. Now I'm more interested in this. And finally Aff not in a remake.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^alice, are you sure its a remake and based off the novel, the summary doesn't seem to be those slap\kiss type of drama. Its those prince and princess lakorn where they have past n present life
Oops!My wrong answer. Why cos the title look so similar. There is abit of my confusion. U wouldn't mine about it? This sounds like a sequel to
Saab Poosa or similar storyline. Tae Pang Korn is another similar, its like a past n present life too. Num and Anne love eachother but Anne is
part of Lao/Thai. Then there was a curse going on in the next life. This lakorn might be like those lakorn, love fantasy and past n present.
Omg so excited, its been awhile now havent seen these kind of drama.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ok so I had my mom read it but she was in a hurry so I might have gotten some details wrong. N'ek's name is Rarin. She's a teacher that teaches weaving (tor pah). She already has a fiance and goes to meet him but meets Suriyawong, a restaurant owner who's of royal descent and they fall in love at first sight. His relatives don't like her. Then she goes to some place and sees this unfinished cloth. A mysterious guy (a ghost) asks her to finish weaving the cloth for him. She does and he takes her back to the past life where she was a Laos princess that got sent to marry him. But apparently she falls in love with the younger brother instead. Well the ghost in the past life already has a wife so she and this servant who loves the younger brother kills n'ek. N'ek dies while she's weaving the cloth or something, not sure. The servant stays a ghost to haunt the place. I think the younger brother was reborn into Suriyawong. And the older brother's wife was reborn into Suriyawong's relative. So in modern times Suriyawong's relative and the servant ghost still tries to kill n'ek.

Sounds like a weird mash up of Sarp Poo Sah and Tae Pang Kon. I just hope n'ek isn't weak but I think she is. There goes my excitement, I was hoping Aff would be done with the weak roles for awhile.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea it does sound like sarp poosa and tae parng korn mixed together lol but thats my type of lakorn. i like drama that deals with past and present life because its romantic and touching at the same time.

thanks for the summary! im glad rome is finally playing a more challenging role..