[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Susie

sarNie Adult
the anticipation is killing me!! i haven't seen Ananda in a lakorn in years!! I like Aff. I would like it more if Alexandra is the n'ek since she's Lao& so is he....they're both mixed w/Lao!

Susie

sarNie Adult
the anticipation is killing me!! i haven't seen Ananda in a lakorn in years!! I like Aff. I would like it more if Alexandra is the n'ek since she's Lao& so is he....they're both mixed w/Lao!
I TOTALLY AGREE!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha im still happy just seein their names ^_^...

i hope they're still here..

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
gosh, they are really like those reincarnation stories.
i hope it's like tae bang gon, so it will be romantic, but not creepy

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I loved TPK too! :) This lakorn is similair expect praek is LAO not nang'ek. Naww, Jakjan I don't think this is confirm ja.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't get why everyone is being so judgemental about P'Aff, it is her decision and her life. So what if she got the surgery she's still beautiful. Plus I don't believe that she got plastic surgery. No offence but Ananda is not good looking. And P'Aum does not look womanly anyone who talks about my boyfriend like that will get a beating from me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh wow, that's an interesting pair! It'll be a challenging role for rome. affs lucky she get to work with many handsome actors.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is my dream come true and my hope for them to pair in the future works too. This will be a hit drama. Now Rome has never played for Act Art before
so there is a good chances that he'll have a try with other company and not Tv Scene too. Omg Rome has so many upcoming lakorn. Waiting to see
Duang Tra Sawan w/Joy and this one with Aff. So glad the p'ek isn't Ananda.