[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
I went back to watch JAO NANG's scene again .. I couldn't hold my tears when she wake up and ask p'Kamtiang 'IT A DREAM, RIGHT? IT'S NOT REAL, RIGHT P'KAMTIANG!' .. Kamtieng nods her head and she starts to tear up and said "I don't believe - I must see him for myself' and as she walks in OH GOD, the sad face, the tears, the emotions -- she's shocked and accepted that he really is gone. I really love how she puts her head on his chest, as if she's listening for a tiny heartbeat to pop up. I felt her pain when she take the hairpin that Jao Noi gave it to her and about to kill herself. She rather be a sinner -- she wants to go and find Jao Noi T_T Episode 14 is EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful to me .. no matter how many time i watch it, i still bawl over it T_T -

i wish i can read thai -- i wanna read this fiction book :wub:

Scene from monday ending:

Asy

sarNie Immature
Roy Mai's big spoiler

Lady Buangern orders Mei to kill Rerin. Mei possesses Thanin, Rerin's fiance.
Thanin takes Rerin into a boat heading to the middle of the river.
Thanin calls her "Maneerin" that makes her realize that he is possessed by Mei.
Suddenly, Buangern appears before Rerin and orders Thanin to kill Rerin.
All of a sudden, Rerin recalls that she has sacred Buddha coin so she put that coin around Thanin's neck.
Mei screams out loud in agony. Thanin falls into rapidly flowing river.

Suddenly, Prince Siriwattana appears before Buangern to give her a warning.
Buangern cried so hard because this is the first time that the prince appears before her after his death 70 years ago.
Finally, Buangern dies of heart failure. Rerin faints.

Suriyawong come to save Rerin's life in time. He takes her to the hospital.
Unfortunately, the doctor tells him that Rerin has an arteriovenous malformation(AVM)
Rerin always thinks that she has a Migraine but actually her headache is a symptom of AVM.
She needs an urgent brain surgery so the doctor send her to the hospital in Bangkok
After the surgery, Rerin she becomes paralyzed so the doctor put her in physical therapy.

Suriwayoung can't stay to look after Rerin in Bangkok. He needs to go back to Chiangmai to handle Buangern's funeral.
Everyday, Suriyawong makes a call to Rerin's mom to ask about Rerin and talks to Rerin.
One day, Suriyawong go to the temple to pray for Rerin to get well.
(The temple where Suriyawong takes Rerin to in Ep.2.9)
At this place, he meets Rerin. Rerin comes back to meet him at this place.

Happy Ending. ^_^

This is the ending from the novel. We don't know if they changed it for the lakorn. Thanks for the one who sent it to me. :wub:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow the cover of the book is beautiful ! Gosh the ending doesn't sound so great by reading Cupid candy. Oh thanks Asy. Yes the novel ending sounds flat. I think and hope they changed some things

Asy

sarNie Immature
I just read the spoiler Asy sent me and I'm a bit disappointed. Hopefully they make the ending have a bit more to it.
Me also not happy with it. I was like "just that?" It seems like a bit rush. Hopefully the lakorn version can make up with it.

Asy

sarNie Immature
And what about this?

รอดไหม ทายกันดูนะครับ คลายเครียดกันซักนิดนะครับ

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmmm...the ending is different from what i read...what i read was a little more detailed and thorough...Im stuck at a seminar otherwise i would post it...

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Hopefully there will be more to the ending than just that. It just seems very weak. Guess it's hard to fully develop two main relationships (from two different times) within 15 episodes.

i wish i can read thai -- i wanna read this fiction book :wub:
Such a beautiful cover. It's Harit and Soraya all over again. ^_^
Anyone know what the title is?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'Off hasn't made a satisfying ending in most of his lakorns. Wayupak Montra, Meur Dok Rak Ban, Dong Poo Dee, i wasn't quite happy with their endings. I hope he will improve with endings with this lakorn. Monday is so far away.

cecilia

Staff member
Hopefully there will be more to the ending than just that. It just seems very weak. Guess it's hard to fully develop two main relationships (from two different times) within 15 episodes.

Such a beautiful cover. It's Harit and Soraya all over again. ^_^
Anyone know what the title is?
Title is "Game-Rak-SaTaan -The Devil's Game." [Credit to p'Kung on facebook)
Sounds like something sarN would write lol

I'd like to ask for SURIYA to remember just a little bit of the past and that would be good already for me.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have just come to a conclusion! Suriya is Maneerin and Rerin is Siriwong. You notice when Suriya first meets Rin he goes into a shock moment just like when Maneerin first met Siriwong at the market when he washed his face. Suriya keeps chasing after Rin like Maneerin and not giving up even when knowing she has a fiance. Rerin keeps on avoiding and running away from Suriya like Siriwong did. All their personalities have been switched.....

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Roy Mai's big spoiler

Lady Buangern orders Mei to kill Rerin. Mei possesses Thanin, Rerin's fiance.
Thanin takes Rerin into a boat heading to the middle of the river.
Thanin calls her "Maneerin" that makes her realize that he is possessed by Mei.
Suddenly, Buangern appears before Rerin and orders Thanin to kill Rerin.
All of a sudden, Rerin recalls that she has sacred Buddha coin so she put that coin around Thanin's neck.
Mei screams out loud in agony. Thanin falls into rapidly flowing river.

Suddenly, Prince Siriwattana appears before Buangern to give her a warning.
Buangern cried so hard because this is the first time that the prince appears before her after his death 70 years ago.
Finally, Buangern dies of heart failure. Rerin faints.

Suriyawong come to save Rerin's life in time. He takes her to the hospital.
Unfortunately, the doctor tells him that Rerin has an arteriovenous malformation(AVM)
Rerin always thinks that she has a Migraine but actually her headache is a symptom of AVM.
She needs an urgent brain surgery so the doctor send her to the hospital in Bangkok
After the surgery, Rerin she becomes paralyzed so the doctor put her in physical therapy.

Suriwayoung can't stay to look after Rerin in Bangkok. He needs to go back to Chiangmai to handle Buangern's funeral.
Everyday, Suriyawong makes a call to Rerin's mom to ask about Rerin and talks to Rerin.
One day, Suriyawong go to the temple to pray for Rerin to get well.
(The temple where Suriyawong takes Rerin to in Ep.2.9)
At this place, he meets Rerin. Rerin comes back to meet him at this place.

Happy Ending. ^_^

This is the ending from the novel. We don't know if they changed it for the lakorn. Thanks for the one who sent it to me. :wub:
Thank you so much Asy for the spoiler! :thumbup: :thanks: