❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to agree, out of all the actresses in the industry as of now Bella is by far the smartest. She managed to separate herself from the rest in picking her roles. Every role seemed to be a little different. Therefore, it gives her a chance to expand herself. She kind of doesn't give herself to be typecast. While the rest either get typecast or take up some sort of roles that does nothing for them.
My love Matt played a lil bit with her career for a while.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn’t realize the chart was in chinese so all I got from re looking at the chart is that Phet is Pope’s little brother. That Pamorn is Bella’s husband. Bua is playing Pamorn’s little sister. The characters Nipa & Bell are Bella’s friends. Nipa is also somehow friends with Sunee. The other chick might be the third hand that breaks up Bella & her husband’s marriage?

This is some plot. Lol! I see where the “zaap” of this Lakorn is coming from now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I didn’t realize the chart was in chinese so all I got from re looking at the chart is that Phet is Pope’s little brother. That Pamorn is Bella’s husband. Bua is playing Pamorn’s little sister. The characters Nipa & Bell are Bella’s friends. Nipa is also somehow friends with Sunee. The other chick might be the third hand that breaks up Bella & her husband’s marriage?

This is some plot. Lol! I see where the “zaap” of this Lakorn is coming from now.
ooo so bella is already married? this will be interesting! thanks for sharing love!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
ooo so bella is already married? this will be interesting! thanks for sharing love!
You’re Welcome! I think so. The chinese characters says husband so I’m assuming she’s married. It’s definitely going to be interesting for sure. Now I’m having so many ideas of this plot.
Yes I got from her Chinese fan club.
Thanks for sharing! My chinese isn’t the greatest but it definitely helped. If only I knew what Wawwa’s character is.