[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by pangiaxiong, Oct 10, 2018.

1. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Thanks for the translation :).

Magal55, DaoRisa and Fikachu like this.
  2. kodocha

kodocha sarNie Juvenile

I don’t remember her full name but she was with lakorn with Ken

MissPK likes this.
  3. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Joy Rinlanee?

MissPK likes this.
  4. kodocha

kodocha sarNie Juvenile

my mistake i mean Noon :risas3:
    Woranuch Wongsawan

5. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

now i see it at that angel they do have a little resemble.

6. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

HahHa. You're very funny.

7. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

Lol. Yes they do look similar at some angle and both are very elegant in traditional thai clothing.

MissPK, DaoRisa and kodocha like this.
  8. Fikachu

Fikachu Wifey #47 a.k.a The #1 mia stalker

9. Fikachu

10. lamchieu

lamchieu sarNie Adult

:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

DaoRisa and Fikachu like this.
  11. lamchieu

lamchieu sarNie Adult

He has mia everywhere lol, of course we have competitors everywhere too :facepalm::facepalm:. But we got the advantages of bulky number :thumbup::thumbup:, we can beat them all

DaoRisa, S.J.M and Fikachu like this.
  12. lamchieu

lamchieu sarNie Adult

You? as in WHO? That's still in consideration :mad:

Fikachu, DaoRisa and S.J.M like this.
  13. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Definitely, There are a lot queens here.
    Sorry your majesty & it’s still consideration, I will do everything in my power to help or (gain;)) the crown.

Fikachu and lamchieu like this.
  14. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

So many amazing ladies.

DaoRisa, Fikachu and lamchieu like this.
  15. Fikachu

16. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

MKfan132 and Fikachu like this.
  17. hdee

hdee sarNie Juvenile

[​IMG]

They look so happy to be working together again. And why wouldn't they....they made magic together before....hopefully this time too.
    Such a pleasant surprise for me to see this....its been ages since I came to AF.
    Big hello to all my BPS friends....so happy to be here again and that too for Bell-Pope...so looking forward to this now.
    I have a idea... Since ex husband has not been cast and if Got's free...he can play the ex husband....and make some of our fantasies about Por Duer and Karakade come true.:love:

Mycthao, Rachfull, MKfan132 and 4 others like this.
  18. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

Welcome back friend! Yes, let these two create some amazing magic again. Oh but damn..I love your idead of Got playing the husband...TOO PERFECT! Haha..we will get some serious extra ZAAP for sure.

phatman, hdee and Fikachu like this.
  19. Fikachu

Welcome back! Hope we can go crazy in this thread. It will be so much fun!:nut::cheer: I support your idea! Let's hope the casting director considers Got:angel10: Has Got ever acted in a Maker J production though?

phatman and hdee like this.
  20. hdee

hdee sarNie Juvenile

Oh yes....Zaap overload.....maybe not such a good idea after all....we might get sizzling chemistry with both guys....thats too stressful for the shippers.
    Anyways, now that I've put this in your head I'll be waiting for your videos...get your creative juices flowing....I've been seeing some ad of Got's where he's slaying with his eyes....and I'm being very polite using the word slaying....
    Yes me too. I miss those days of going crazy obsessive over a drama....seriously even though I've watched tons of Kdramas this year....nothing has touched my heart like BPS did.
    I've no idea about Maker J...but is Maker Y part of that company.....coz Got's worked in a few of their dramas.....like Sai See Plerng.

Fikachu, phatman and S.J.M like this.