❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

They look so happy to be working together again. And why wouldn't they....they made magic together before....hopefully this time too.
Such a pleasant surprise for me to see this....its been ages since I came to AF.
Big hello to all my BPS friends....so happy to be here again and that too for Bell-Pope...so looking forward to this now.
I have a idea... Since ex husband has not been cast and if Got's free...he can play the ex husband....and make some of our fantasies about Por Duer and Karakade come true.:love:
Welcome back :).

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Louis is in here too? Is he the husband then? They sure have a big cast. After Pbee Kaew I'm doubtful. I dropped it but looking for the Fin clips on Ch3's youtube and Great/Bella has like 10mins total together of those clips. By this time episode wise our BPS couple already had 10 hrs lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Louis is in here too? Is he the husband then? They sure have a big cast. After Pbee Kaew I'm doubtful. I dropped it but looking for the Fin clips on Ch3's youtube and Great/Bella has like 10mins total together of those clips. By this time episode wise our BPS couple already had 10 hrs lol.
I knew that we weren’t gonna get much screen time between Bella and Great when I first saw the storyline for it :( that’s why so many of us were so mad that they were finally casted together but in such a horrible type of lakorn

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I knew that we weren’t gonna get much screen time between Bella and Great when I first saw the storyline for it :( that’s why so many of us were so mad that they were finally casted together but in such a horrible type of lakorn
Yeah it's really a shame cause they do look good together and the clips of them are cute. But there's just not enough. I think this is a common complaint of Maker J though, that the pranangs have limited onscreen time together. And seeing the huge cast Roy Leh has is making me nervous. Can't believe Ch3 would do them dirty.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah it's really a shame cause they do look good together and the clips of them are cute. But there's just not enough. I think this is a common complaint of Maker J though, that the pranangs have limited onscreen time together. And seeing the huge cast Roy Leh has is making me nervous. Can't believe Ch3 would do them dirty.
Lately so many lakorns focus so much on the supporting cast! It’s so ridiculous ! I wish we had more lakorns like BPS and Games Sanaeha where the pranang actually had lots of screen time together. It’s honestly so annoying ugh

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I was surprised to see Louis in here.Then again,it's not like he updates his IG so I didn't know what he's up to lately.
@jeanie1 @SuzieJ I don't watch Pbee Kaew but I've heard some people complaining how Great and Bella don't have much scenes together,development of background story is taking too long and that some can't really see their chemistry. I still don't know if I should be worried about RLM since such comments are out.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was surprised to see Louis in here.Then again,it's not like he updates his IG so I didn't know what he's up to lately.
@jeanie1 @SuzieJ I don't watch Pbee Kaew but I've heard some people complaining how Great and Bella don't have much scenes together,development of background story is taking too long and that some can't really see their chemistry. I still don't know if I should be worried about RLM since such comments are out.
Yeah the pace of the lakorn is kind of slow and there isn’t a lot of scenes between the pranang however I think Great and Bella have good chemistry. It’s not like sizzling chemistry but they definitely have some

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Yeah the pace of the lakorn is kind of slow and there isn’t a lot of scenes between the pranang however I think Great and Bella have good chemistry. It’s not like sizzling chemistry but they definitely have some
Actually,I was kind of wondering how they'll divide screen space and tie things together with so many people involved since I saw the relation map of the characters. I guess I'll try to keep expectations low....:confused12:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
How did Maker J get Pope & Bella?.
I'm so wary of them after all of Matt's lakorns lol. The romance aspect for their drama's is good but they always stuff it up with having too many characters and not developing the important plot points.