[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Fikachu

Wifey #47 a.k.a The #1 mia stalker
Ok so I don't follow all these different companies. People are complaining right and left that this is not a good company. Can someone explain why? Sometime I just watch because of the plot or the actors.
Same here:)Can someone like list down the strengths and weaknesses of the companies or something?Because I haven't watched much of lakorns to notice patterns for the companies.I usually just watch and will drop it if it doesn't seem interesting anymore to me:)

S.J.M

Warrior
Ok so I don't follow all these different companies. People are complaining right and left that this is not a good company. Can someone explain why? Sometime I just watch because of the plot or the actors.
Same here:)Can someone like list down the strengths and weaknesses of the companies or something?Because I haven't watched much of lakorns to notice patterns for the companies.I usually just watch and will drop it if it doesn't seem interesting anymore to me:)
This a nice thread that talk about thai productions, you should check it out. https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/production-companies-in-thai-et-industry.64826/