[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by pangiaxiong, Oct 10, 2018.

1. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Cr:to the rightful owner
    D3E55041-D0CC-45F9-BDEF-8E8CD14C7765.jpeg

lamchieu, alissaax, DaoRisa and 5 others like this.
  2. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I have to agree, out of all the actresses in the industry as of now Bella is by far the smartest. She managed to separate herself from the rest in picking her roles. Every role seemed to be a little different. Therefore, it gives her a chance to expand herself. She kind of doesn't give herself to be typecast. While the rest either get typecast or take up some sort of roles that does nothing for them.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    MissPK, lamchieu, spades and 8 others like this.
  3. lamchieu

lamchieu sarNie Juvenile

Pls don’t stop the translations. Most appreciated :love::love:

DaoRisa, Mycthao, MKfan132 and 4 others like this.
  4. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

It seems Wawwa will be Bella’s friend & Phet is Pope’s friend. Then again, there are a lot of elders in here. Characters that aren’t connected to anyone. I’m thinking maybe Wawwa will play Rai?

MissPK and Fikachu like this.
  5. Fikachu

Fikachu Wifey #47 a.k.a The #1 mia stalker

Woah...confusing much?I can't really make out how they are related since there isn't many lines connecting.:confused12:

DaoRisa likes this.
  6. Fikachu

Fikachu Wifey #47 a.k.a The #1 mia stalker

http://www.ch3thailand.com/news/scoop/14451
    Basically what we know so far...startimg filming in November,Bella's character is the owner of a company,Pope's is a lawyer whose character will clash with Bella's etc.

7. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Um a second lead couple??? I'm greedy. I don't look my pra'nang sharing the screen with another pra'nang. . . .hmmm.

Fikachu, DaoRisa, Mycthao and 2 others like this.
  8. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

My love Matt played a lil bit with her career for a while.

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  9. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Can't wait until they start filming.

Fikachu, DaoRisa and S.J.M like this.
  10. lani

lani sarNie Hatchling

Wawaa is Bel's sister but the one has no pic with broken heart connect to Bel is her husband??? So if this true it means Bel had husband b4 then she meets Pope ?

MissPK and Fikachu like this.
  11. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

As much as I like Phet, I'm 100 percent with you on this!

phatman, MissPK and Fikachu like this.
  12. Mycthao

Mycthao sarNie Hatchling

Same. I don’t really enjoy lakorns with second lead couples. I’m kinda okay with side-couples who don’t get much screen time though. lol

13. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I didn’t realize the chart was in chinese so all I got from re looking at the chart is that Phet is Pope’s little brother. That Pamorn is Bella’s husband. Bua is playing Pamorn’s little sister. The characters Nipa & Bell are Bella’s friends. Nipa is also somehow friends with Sunee. The other chick might be the third hand that breaks up Bella & her husband’s marriage?

This is some plot. Lol! I see where the “zaap” of this Lakorn is coming from now.

MissPK, Fikachu, HNA0 and 2 others like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

ooo so bella is already married? this will be interesting! thanks for sharing love!

Fikachu, Xiongurl26 and HNA0 like this.
  15. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Yes I got from her Chinese fan club.

Fikachu and Xiongurl26 like this.
  16. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Me too. Sooooooooo happy to see my Karakade and PorDate together in the new fresh story. I bet it's going to be a bomb since they are super hot couple on screen this year.

MissPK, Fikachu, Xiongurl26 and 3 others like this.
  17. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Fikachu likes this.
  18. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Fikachu likes this.
  19. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Me to, I think so also nod.

Fikachu likes this.
  20. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

You’re Welcome! I think so. The chinese characters says husband so I’m assuming she’s married. It’s definitely going to be interesting for sure. Now I’m having so many ideas of this plot.
    Thanks for sharing! My chinese isn’t the greatest but it definitely helped. If only I knew what Wawwa’s character is.