❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Hasn't done filming yet. Today is shooting day 66. I think they will wrap up filming at end of Feb or begining of March.

If this lakorn is also airing simultaneously with China like My husband-in-law then i think you still need to wait for along time since China take a long time to approve film/ series.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Hasn't done filming yet. Today is shooting day 66. I think they will wrap up filming at end of Feb or begining of March.

If this lakorn is also airing simultaneously with China like My husband-in-law then i think you still need to wait for along time since China take a long time to approve film/ series.
Thank you.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Thank-you for the info :).

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I have to admit I wasn't that excited for this cause the 1st trailer was blah and also cause it's Maker J. But this new? newish? teaser with PB scenes really brings home how much chemistry they have. New scenes start at a minute into the vid. Also side note, Phet looks cool acting like a mobster lol. I'm guessing he's pairing up with Bua.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I have to admit I wasn't that excited for this cause the 1st trailer was blah and also cause it's Maker J. But this new? newish? teaser with PB scenes really brings home how much chemistry they have. New scenes start at a minute into the vid. Also side note, Phet looks cool acting like a mobster lol. I'm guessing he's pairing up with Bua.

I can't wait for this :).

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile

Pope's laugh at the end was so adorable. Question though... What is Phet's role in this lakorn though?