[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
This actually looks interesting, hope it is better than Muen Kon La Faak Fah. I feel like Bella and Louis are always in a lakorn together even though it's only been 3.
Man, J Maker production is so PG 13. I feel like this is whatever lakorn. It should be lite romantic comedy, not much to expect from.

Right, Louis and Bella has been in 3 lakorns together! I want to see them as leads though! #BellaAndLouis

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I saw the trailer and was sooooooo siked about Bella and Louis together and thought “how did I miss the news that these two were leads in a lakorn!” And then I saw pope and realized it was just this lakorn lmao. Honestly I was a little bit sad when I realized that

Bella and Louis SERIOUSLY need to star in their own as leads!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw the teaser! Going crazy! Then saw Phet and . . . . my Hia Chaii x Reynu feels!!! Hahaha. The competition is real! Anyway I hope we don't get too much of the side characters or Wawa. Hahaha. No please no!

est.jpn

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the teaser! Going crazy! Then saw Phet and . . . . my Hia Chaii x Reynu feels!!! Hahaha. The competition is real! Anyway I hope we don't get too much of the side characters or Wawa. Hahaha. No please no!
I am also missing this whole Hia Chai and Reynu! Hahahhaa. Just realized that this will also be Phet and Pope's second time fighting for the same girl.
These two best friends. Hahahahha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am back guys!!! Been off internet for forever! Finally got our Wi-Fi up and running again! Now I'm really to catch up!!! I missed y'alls sooo much!!! Hopefully I didn't miss anything!