❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Buttonzz

sarNie Egg

Hope this news is reliable and we get to watch the drama end of this year. :thumbup:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder how much more filming they have left?.
This lakorn are filming with Mon-Wed schedule and 22/05/2019 is Q25. This week, they filmed for 2 or 3 days so about 27-28 shooting days until now. Need to speed up the progress if they want to air Leh Marnya this year.
LMY had a long break at April which i think they need to wait for script.
If the news is reliable LMY might not a long lakorn (probably has 12-14 eps) and should be broadcast around Dec.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
This lakorn are filming with Mon-Wed schedule and 22/05/2019 is Q25. This week, they filmed for 2 or 3 days so about 27-28 shooting days until now. Need to speed up the progress if they want to air Leh Marnya this year.
LMY had a long break at April which i think they need to wait for script.
If the news is reliable LMY might not a long lakorn (probably has 12-14 eps) and should be broadcast around Dec.
Oh okay, thanks for the info.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This actually looks interesting, hope it is better than Muen Kon La Faak Fah. I feel like Bella and Louis are always in a lakorn together even though it's only been 3.
Man, J Maker production is so PG 13. I feel like this is whatever lakorn. It should be lite romantic comedy, not much to expect from.

Right, Louis and Bella has been in 3 lakorns together! I want to see them as leads though! #BellaAndLouis

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I saw the trailer and was sooooooo siked about Bella and Louis together and thought “how did I miss the news that these two were leads in a lakorn!” And then I saw pope and realized it was just this lakorn lmao. Honestly I was a little bit sad when I realized that

Bella and Louis SERIOUSLY need to star in their own as leads!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw the teaser! Going crazy! Then saw Phet and . . . . my Hia Chaii x Reynu feels!!! Hahaha. The competition is real! Anyway I hope we don't get too much of the side characters or Wawa. Hahaha. No please no!