❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
ahhhh I see.
Video on youtube make sense for me (bcs when I watched from FB , I meed to repeat for times to get a sense, just know that some parts were cut) . The muse that link given ??? I couldn’t watch from that link , still cannont play that videos :((. Does anyone know what happens ?
When I click the link, the videos still work. I’m not sure why it’s not working for you :(

Nadya

sarNie Egg
When I click the link, the videos still work. I’m not sure why it’s not working for you :(
Ahhhh . Really want to watch the full version . So sad :((. Do i need to watch it from laptop?? Emm , after you clikcked, did u try to play the video??

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sill cannot play it . Or maybe I should sign in first in that link???
You don’t need to sign in for that cause I wasn’t signed it. I will try to find you another link :) beware it will most likely have lots of pop ups. Make sure you are using an anti-virus!

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Haha..yeah they noth have nice booty. But damn you definitely notices her booty in that pic.

Wow..it went from 4 to 2 trending spot. Popella are sailing strong!
When BPS was at this moment in time (fittings & cast intro) they didn't receive (or given) the same courtesy with the trending or making it on the morning news? If yes, then I'm very happy for them now with the major advertising!! Good things always come to those who patiently waits.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Oh so this is a drama, not romantic rom com? Damn, all that working out is working for Bella! I always thought she has a nice booty. She be looking good lately.
Romantic comedies aren't usually good, look at Jennifer Aniston!! None wonderful. So if this is an intense drama it'll be great!

No not Bella. Her career is not completely managed by her mom from what I see
Well, hurray to that! I saw old photos of Bella's family, I think her mum & dad are supportive people who lets her be - hold you when you're down, happy for you when you're up that sort of atmosphere. I don't know why, but I got that feel looking at pictures of Bells with her father.