❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Nadya

sarNie Egg
Haii. I just found this thread . No wonder why people adore this lakorn so much !!!
. Can u guys tell me where to watch love destiny with eng sub?? I have found on FB (with SJDK written on left side on the video) but not all of episodes there (though , there all 15 episodes. Several scenes were not found there compared to on ch3 chanel).

I was so suprised that there are many parts of the scenes in this lakorn that I haven’t watched (it means that in FB they may not give subtitle for whole part and did not put it into the video posted or idk) , that’s why I need to repeat for times to get a sense sometimes (even still read sinopsis on google) .

Can u just guys tell me which website or link that I can watch with english subtitle ,obviously with the same scense as ch3 chanel :((((

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haii. I just found this thread . No wonder why people adore this lakorn so much !!!
. Can u guys tell me where to watch love destiny with eng sub?? I have found on FB (with SJDK written on left side on the video) but not all of episodes there (though , there all 15 episodes. Several scenes were not found there compared to on ch3 chanel).

I was so suprised that there are many parts of the scenes in this lakorn that I haven’t watched (it means that in FB they may not give subtitle for whole part and did not put it into the video posted or idk) , that’s why I need to repeat for times to get a sense sometimes (even still read sinopsis on google) .

Can u just guys tell me which website or link that I can watch with english subtitle ,obviously with the same scense as ch3 chanel :((((

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awww thank you ! But , I couldn’t play all the videos . Idk why. (I have been still trying)
Ch3 released two versions. The version on YouTube is the extended directors cut. The one you're watching on Muse is the edited version so you won't see all the scenes, BUT Muse has already subbed the director's cut.

Nadya

sarNie Egg
Ch3 released two versions. The version on YouTube is the extended directors cut. The one you're watching on Muse is the edited version so you won't see all the scenes, BUT Muse has already subbed the director's cut.
ahhhh I see.
Video on youtube make sense for me (bcs when I watched from FB , I meed to repeat for times to get a sense, just know that some parts were cut) . The muse that link given ??? I couldn’t watch from that link , still cannont play that videos :((. Does anyone know what happens ?