[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by pangiaxiong, Oct 10, 2018.

1. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Welcome back :).

Fikachu and hdee like this.
  2. Fikachu

Fikachu Wifey #47 a.k.a The #1 mia stalker

3. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

DaoRisa and Fikachu like this.
  4. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

DaoRisa and Fikachu like this.
  5. Fikachu

6. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

A lot people are excited and they said they will start workshop next week, They must because the fan are thirsty for these two hhhhh.

MKfan132, DaoRisa and Fikachu like this.
  7. Fikachu

:aaaaa::thumbup::cheer:Yayyy!!!:love::clap::icon12:

DaoRisa and S.J.M like this.
  8. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Yessssssss including me. :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Fikachu likes this.
  9. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Oh okay.

Yay :) :aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer:

Fikachu, DaoRisa and S.J.M like this.
  10. Fikachu

11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Pope look like Samee in Samee Vee Tra :naughty2:

orchidtea, Xiongurl26 and Fikachu like this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

9B650520-E33A-4956-8457-23341FECEB98.jpeg 653FB949-D136-4678-A2AF-082745170BE8.jpeg B96B1136-65E9-4212-9C76-6F2383315B54.jpeg
    They had a workshop today with Bella, Pope, Wawwa, and Louis

Cr. Klink_pantip

13. Fikachu

14. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Louis is in here too? Is he the husband then? They sure have a big cast. After Pbee Kaew I'm doubtful. I dropped it but looking for the Fin clips on Ch3's youtube and Great/Bella has like 10mins total together of those clips. By this time episode wise our BPS couple already had 10 hrs lol.

MissPK, Fikachu and SuzieJ like this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I knew that we weren’t gonna get much screen time between Bella and Great when I first saw the storyline for it :( that’s why so many of us were so mad that they were finally casted together but in such a horrible type of lakorn

MissPK and Fikachu like this.
  16. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Yeah it's really a shame cause they do look good together and the clips of them are cute. But there's just not enough. I think this is a common complaint of Maker J though, that the pranangs have limited onscreen time together. And seeing the huge cast Roy Leh has is making me nervous. Can't believe Ch3 would do them dirty.

MissPK, Fikachu and SuzieJ like this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Lately so many lakorns focus so much on the supporting cast! It’s so ridiculous ! I wish we had more lakorns like BPS and Games Sanaeha where the pranang actually had lots of screen time together. It’s honestly so annoying ugh

18. Fikachu

I was surprised to see Louis in here.Then again,it's not like he updates his IG so I didn't know what he's up to lately.
    @jeanie1 @SuzieJ I don't watch Pbee Kaew but I've heard some people complaining how Great and Bella don't have much scenes together,development of background story is taking too long and that some can't really see their chemistry. I still don't know if I should be worried about RLM since such comments are out.

MissPK and SuzieJ like this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah the pace of the lakorn is kind of slow and there isn’t a lot of scenes between the pranang however I think Great and Bella have good chemistry. It’s not like sizzling chemistry but they definitely have some

MissPK and Fikachu like this.
  20. Fikachu

Actually,I was kind of wondering how they'll divide screen space and tie things together with so many people involved since I saw the relation map of the characters. I guess I'll try to keep expectations low....:confused12: