[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 3: Sai Luerd Dan Tawan (Maker K)

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Yarry. LMFAOOOO! Spicy exclusive. I forgot which magazine it was but it was said that Nadech and Taew would be in the third part but there's some rumor that it's gonna be James Jariyu. My assumption says that they're cast the other "superstar" in here, Kane P.

I would love to see Nadech with Taew but preferably in another lakorn. If they're gonna cast them then might as well put Mario and Yaya too since both Takeshi/Preawdao & Ryu/Mayumi have a son and daughter.
I like this idea too. Let the pairing switch in the third series, lol. Love to see that.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I think I rather like seeing a new couple instead of Mario/Taew and Nadech/Yaya just cause they will be filming the 1st and 2nd series. Not that I don't want them to be in the 3rd series, I mean I wouldn't mind if they're in the 3rd one too. Lol, just feel like I want a new couple instead of them 4. Lol, just my opinion. :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Since I just catch up with this lol I wonder who the pranang are in here too. Oh Boy, Mario&Taew for part1, Yarry for part2 and who's gonna in part 3? lol Damn getting me excited! Will Khun Ja cast all pranangs or does the director have a say in choosing too? J/W
if khun ya does cast it trust me...shes gonna beg for mint.c otherwise kimmy or pream....khun ja has been begging mint eversince 3NNT

YaMaMiKi

I think I rather like seeing a new couple instead of Mario/Taew and Nadech/Yaya just cause they will be filming the 1st and 2nd series. Not that I don't want them to be in the 3rd series, I mean I wouldn't mind if they're in the 3rd one too. Lol, just feel like I want a new couple instead of them 4. Lol, just my opinion. :)
me too...i dont want to father to look exactly like his son cause when they edit it just make the lakorn really crappy...that why i try avoid lakorn that have crap editing especially when it come to lakorn with twins

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LMFAO begging. We'll see. There's no need to stress on the third part when the first two aren't even set to go yet. Anything can change between now and then.

YaMaMiKi

LMFAO begging. We'll see. There's no need to stress on the third part when the first two aren't even set to go yet. Anything can change between now and then.
i'm ulra happy and will be ultra sad if the cast change...i think that this is the first thai/japanes lakorn and would actually watch

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol--its possible to keep fingers crossed for M&M. hehe =D If Mark's schedule is open Im sure khun Ja will def cast Mark. hehe but then again depends on the character and script? I would skip this if Ken was casted, nothing against him, just not feeling him much.. lol

YaMaMiKi

i'm still hoping for mint.c but its unlikely coz she has many unconfirmed lakorn..but still keeping my hopes high

i think khun Ja should choose a new pair except for 2 pairs before. I hope MTeam (Mark Kim), Kim is doing good job, just my opinion :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Fingers crossed that it is Nadech and Taew. I heard the story for this one is good!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I sure hope and pray it a whole different cast on this series lol for a change will be G.O.O.D, good!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol.  Make it JamesJ and Mew then!!! Lmfao!!! hahaha wishy wishing!!! 555+++

I still wouldnt be surprised if Mark and Chalida was casted. LOL ahahahaah