[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all sorry for reposting this

i just love chompoo's comment at 36:40 and the lady in red comment in 39:00.base on how nadech answered the jin questions he always made an effort to act over funny to get away from shyness to speak serious love matters.....so obvious he is tight lipped :scratchhead2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghR8oBsSwrk

Oooops! i forgot to add at the first part @3:05 chompoo intrerrupted yaya....and i love yadech's reaction upon the jin question makes them blush and looked guilty hehehe :lmao:......and the highligts and the most jin part is @ 7:28 :heart:  :heart:  ...when nadech said their is no need to reveal anything ....everything is clear enough :heart:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: (i just hope this is not part of the script) :angry:  :numchuck:  

CaSURVIVOUR

cecilia said:
love Yaya's zombie post lol

because p'chai is always teasing her calling her a ghost :loool:  :loool: here's the picture taken by nadech himself(if i'm not wrong)

another evidence is the video below(sorry for reposting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eomAdasKEqg

observe nadech started at 1:54 see how happy he is teasing his gf calling her ghost :heart:  :heart:  :heart: i love it when he said to yaya "post it in ig" and "come on"his voice is sweet and sexy :dance2:  :secret: 

CaSURVIVOUR

hi vorleak

thanks for the pm it's ok no pressure sweetie :wink:

hi key

thanks for the nice comments to my yadech ratedR miniFF....I'm glad you enjoyed it :secret:.....though it's not really excellent just so so :numchuck:  :woot2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk,  agree with you.  The photographer is prob. no other than her handsome pe chai  hehe.

Wow.....another mag.(Sudsapda ) for Yadech, coming out in May......Can't wait to see this......

They're so funny......

Yadech after work,.....

cr:as tagged & @sudsapda

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing na ka.  Glad to hear that Nadech lose some weight lol.

More BTS pictures of the Rising Sun......

Hold on, got to text Mayumi first...... :coverlaf:

Ok done,  picture time......Nadech is handsome as always.

Ah........sleeping beauty....... :wub:

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone for sharing na kha...!!!

Excerpt from Seventeen magazine:

Margie.....If you have 10 days off, where do you want to go and with whom?

Nadech.....I will probably go aboard.  Not counting the traveling time, I would like to take my mom and dad to visit Japan for 4 days.   I wanted to take my dad to visit his relatives in America first and then onto Japan.  After that, we will travel to Europe.   Take the boat ride along the river bank and watch beautiful scenery, my mom would love that.  We'll go shopping also.   Besides my mom and dad, I would like to take my relatives and friends and I will ask Yaya to go too.

Aha, save the best for last.   Nadech said he'll ask Yaya to go too or else I'm sure he would be lonely without his Nong Sao plus she can be his interpreter if they went to Europe.   She can speak English, Spanish, French, Norwegian, and Italian.   Wow, our girl is so talented.

Another cute story from Khoon Red Cherry:

" Always care and concern for each other, I didn't want to share this story because the Morning Show already covered many Yadech cute stories already.    However, the NY fan clubs asked me to share so here we go:

I was in Khon Kaen a few days ago.   I had a chance to listen to a cute story of Yadech from a good heart elder.    Mae Keaw and others rode on the tour bus on the way back from making merits.  Mae Keaw started to have legs cramp and Nadech said, " I will massage it for you. "    Yaya then said, "I will do it for you."   Yaya then proceeded to put Mae Keaw's legs on her laps and gently massaged Mae Keaw's legs.  After a long period of time, Yaya asked Mae Keaw in a soft voice, "Do you feel a little bit better?"     Then someone from behind the seat asked yaya in a gentle voice, "Are you tired?"     Of course, we all knew who asked Yaya that question but Nadech himself.    We pretended not to hear or see anything between those two, but we were smiling from ear to ear. "

They look so good here...!!!

credit Barry.Ya FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for the beautiful translations na ka.  Glad to hear that Nadech wants Yaya to accompany him on his  trip :beer: .
@MrsChum & spyNY, thanks for sharing the pictures and links na.

Yaya is so beautiful........Just want to share a very nice comment on this picture......

cr:as tagged

"This young lady has many top qualities ka.  First of all, she is nice, beautiful, cute, polite, well mannered, courteous, gentle, and good-hearted. 
She's eager to learn and seek knowledge and she studies well.   She is grateful to her parents and the benefactors.  She is generous and loves kids. 
Most importantly, she loves pe chai (Nadech) because pe chai is nice and always takes care, pays attention, and  gives advice to nong sao.

I very like Yaya in a student uniform because she dresses conservatively."

Awww......so agree with the comment...... Yaya is all that and more! :heart:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Heya P'Vimalee  :hiya:
        :hapbday:    :bdaycake:   Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Naa  :bdaycake:  :hapbday:

:clap2:  :hapbday:        :bdaycake: :bdaycake:VIMALEEEEE    :bdaycake: :bdaycake:   :hapbday: :clap2:

Keep smiling always na P'Vimalee :clap2:

ON BEHALF OF ALL OUR LADIES HERE naaaa  :party:

Also from YADECH FAMILY 

Thank you so much for being generous everytime naa Phee. You've never missed anything to share with us na khaa.
Khob khun maaaaaak maaak maaaaaaaaaaaak na kha for taking time off of your busy schedule to treat us with your special stories of Yadech..
Hope to meet you one day  :D  Stay special and blessed always na Phee... God Bless Yaa  :flowers: 

Sending LOOOOOOTS OF 
 and CUPCAKES from India naa Phee.. Have a good one na khaaa  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:   
:yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: 
:yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:
:hapbday:Wishing you a fantastic Happy Birthday once again naa  :hapbday:

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIMALEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope that all ur wish come true and thanks for spending ur precious time translating the articles and interview regarding our beloved YADECH. may God bless u...big hug and love from me :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

Dear Vimalee, my long lost cousin :heart:

:party: :party: Hope you have a wonderful Birthday and many more.....
                                                       May all your wishes and dreams come true na ka!!!    :party: :party:

CaSURVIVOUR

MrsChum said:
Hello everyone! Thank you everyone for all the pics and comment! Hope everyone is enjoying their weeknd :)

MrsChum said:
Hello everyone! Thank you everyone for all the pics and comment! Hope everyone is enjoying their weeknd :)

hey is this real not photoshopped? just asking  :dance3:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi Vimalee  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: to you girl may all of your wishes come true including yadech real life dream wedding hehehe God bless you and your family sweetie :party:  :party:  :cheer:  :party: