[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone  and thank you so much for sharing beautiful and fin pictures, clips, and comments. :grouphug:
@key, thanks for your kind words mak mak na.  HAK to you.

Congrats to Nadech for being the new presenter for Birdy drink.
Awww..........He is sooooo handsome........

cr:as tagged

Nadech new Birdy CF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWTTvr0ySNc
cr:Birdy Word
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWTTvr0ySNc

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@soso, you're welcome ja.

Awww.........so cute.......The title said,  Nadech sends a (LOVE) message to Yaya. 
I'll translate this when I have more time na unless someone else beat me to it.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Thank you so much RakLakornNYK for sharing.   Could you please give me the source or credits so I can read more about it?      That's how I found out all those cute stories about Yadech.

I interpreted this differently and I might be wrong.  I thought the same person made the donation to Yaya's account and then a minute later made another donation to Nadech's account on March 14, 2014.  

I think your right Vimalee! I think it's a fan that donate to both if Yadech charity.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Gosh, Yaya looks so stunning in those pictures. Who could resist her beautiful face yet along her lovley personality?! Thanks Vimalee. @ Bubba, can wait to hear what love message Nadech sent Yaya. hehe

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing na.  Yaya is gorgeous!!!
@m9, I'll be back with that translation na,
zhy_zhang said:
Many fans posted this on IG.

Nadech talked about the Women in his heart.......

Nadech:    1.  Yaya Urassaya Sperbund.  

"This person I can not live without.  She's cute (smile).  She can act as well.  She's versatile for she can play any roles krub.  She and I played in many lakorns together.  
As for me, I'm impressed by the simple person of nong Yaya krub.   She is a nang'ek who really doesn't make any fuss, and she's a lady with great temper krub (smile)."

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

"This person I can not live without.  She's cute (smile).  She can act as well.  She's versatile for she can play any roles krub.  She and I played in many lakorns together.  
As for me, I'm impressed by the simple person of nong Yaya krub.   She is a nang'ek who really doesn't make any fuss, and she's a lady with great temper krub (smile)."
Wow!! I love what he say about Yaya :) this two is born to meet and born to live their life together cus both cannot live without one another. They will be bored if one not there.

Thank you na bubba for the wonderful translation. :heart:!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ah....you're welcome MrsChum.

bubba said:
@soso, you're welcome ja.

Awww.........so cute.......The title said,  Nadech sends a (LOVE) message to Yaya. 
I'll translate this when I have more time na unless someone else beat me to it.

Here's the translation na ka.

Being named as a koo jin that like to tease each other the most, recently in the Lay's Summer Beach Party event, Nadech Kugimiya
and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund were the co-presenter  and played games with fanclubs on a stage.  They liked to tease each other
as always.   Even though they teased each other like this, Nadech revealed with OHO that he worried about nong Yaya.

"I'm very worried about her health right now.  I want her to drink lots of water, I want her to exercise more, and I want her to eat more
because she's very skinny (drawling).  The reason I want her to eat more because she always thinks that she's fat, but she isn't fat at all.  
If she is getting fat, she can lose weight easily.  Therefore, she shouldn't worry about getting fat.  It's better to care more about the health. 
I want her to eat a lot krub."

Sent a caring message through the media like this,  he must love nong very much.  Yaya's probably getting fat because of the sweetness
from Nadech more than food......right?

Awww.......that's so sweet......Nadech is always worried and caring for nong Yaya :heart: :heart: :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba ♡♡♡ and thank you for your kind time translating the best love words from nadech to yaya, sure we all love what he said about his love to the max. and me2u ♡♡ with appreciation.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:

thanks bubba

omg is this true nadech himself said HE CANT LIVE WITHOUT YAYA i wish this is accurate ....but seeing this picture of nadech's nong sao could actually confirmed his love to her not only cute and great temper but perfectly beautiful ....nadech is not a human being if he doesnt fall in love to yaya :heart:  :heart:  well no need to admit yadech are in love :heart:

yaya why are you so beautiful dont you know your p chai is crazy about you....do you think he will tease you for no reason? :cloud9:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Ah....you're welcome MrsChum.

Here's the translation na ka.

Being named as a koo jin that like to tease each other the most, recently in the Lay's Summer Beach Party event, Nadech Kugimiya
and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund were the co-presenter  and played games with fanclubs on a stage.  They liked to tease each other
as always.   Even though they teased each other like this, Nadech revealed with OHO that he worried about nong Yaya.

"I'm very worried about her health right now.  I want her to drink lots of water, I want her to exercise more, and I want her to eat more
because she's very skinny (drawling).  The reason I want her to eat more because she always thinks that she's fat, but she isn't fat at all.  
If she is getting fat, she can lose weigh easily.  Therefore, she shouldn't worry about getting fat.  It's better to care more about the health. 
I want her to eat a lot krub."

Sent a caring message through the media like this,  he must love nong very much.  Yaya's probably getting fat because of the sweetness
from Nadech more than food......right?

Awww.......that's so sweet......Nadech is always worried and caring for nong Yaya :heart: :heart: :heart:

i have two blood related brothers but they never cared about me the way nadech cares about yaya.....but seeing this picture of yaya's p chai who is not only very caring and always teases her....but drop dead gorgeous young man whos never afraid to become ugly when he is the mood to be goofy wow so secure bf...yaya i cant blame you to fall in love with your p'chai :heart:  :heart:  :heart: hahaha  :lmao: please get married now so you can kiss freely openly in front of the elders  :cloud9:

wow another tv commercial congrats nadech...i'm sure your bank account is almost ready for your future family(of course with nong sao)who cares about the baseless predictions hahaha :numchuck:  :dance3:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Vimalee Mrschum I got it from google images na. And there was only this pic na.

More pics from Solvil et titus..

Yaya looks really beautiful   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Cr: Urassaya FC

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I think it was for a marathon conducted by AIRism. As usual our Nang'ek is so damn pretty  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart: 

--> Cr: BYfamily

Cr: last pic - thanayoots

Yaya looks so beautiful in Dungarees

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, :thanks: Bubba for taking the time to translate for us. Did Nadech really say those things? He can't live without her? :bhehe:
He's too sweet, always worrying about his nong. He is so handsome in the Seventeen Magazine :drools:  :heart:  :yummy:
Their beauty go hand in hand because Yaya looks so stunning in the new magazine shoot. :crush: I especially love the black and yellow on her and the really upclose shots too.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much bubba for taking the time to translate Yadech articles for us.   Really appreciated your time and efforts na.    :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
I understand that Nadech was concerned about Yaya's health and eating habit.  I also think she should eat more and she could afford to eat more since she seems to lose a lot of weight lately.   

Classic...!!!

Awww, the baby is so cute and she looked up adoringly at Yaya as if to say you are so beautiful.

credit Urassayas IG