[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Just want to share a very cute and fin fan account from this link clip  na.

While nong sao (Yaya) was greeting the fanclubs and told them that she would see them later with the love Lays pose.  She's so cute.  Then, pe chai (Nadech) turned around and called her to come here in his E-san accent hahaha.  Nong sao (Yaya) prob. understood him well, so she ran to him.  It's a real pleasure just looking at this couple.  And, pe chai (Nadech) is truly a gentleman, always being attentive to the people around him.  From the clip, he helped carrying the bag for mae Pla and nong.  He is really sensible.  Anyone saw this would love it.  Seeing their action from the heart and being like this all the time made me love both NY. :heart: :heart: :heart:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=647480405289660&set=vb.521131104591258&type=2&theater
cr:byfamily

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@yk, I finally got time to read your ff!! Thank you na for entertaining us. Everyone here make this thread so lively....everyday there's alway something to read and look forward too. Now we have our own ff writer (Yk) our transtator (bubba, Vimalee, cookiies, lovely, and Asua)....thank you everyone for all their time and kindness :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Found this in IG...don't know what the comment is about. Only can read confirm....anyone have time pls translate. The one that comment to the post is p'Tor that play the gay guy in DJA....Mayb something to fin about.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Found this in IG...don't know what the comment is about. Only can read confirm....anyone have time pls translate. The one that comment to the post is p'Tor that play the gay guy in DJA....Mayb something to fin about.

Here's the translation.  Hope it makes sense na.

:   I must say.  glad that everyone like it.   younger than me ka.  younger brother too.  both of them (Nadech-Yaya).  beloved by everyone.

Aomsanantinee:   Love love ka.  pe Kerid.  confirm.   for many years already.  for these two people(Nadech-Yaya).

pawa_p:   Got to see people admired the children (Nadech-Yaya), I'm so happy, pleased and delighted.  Nong nong (Nadech-Yaya) are really loved by everyone.  Thank you khun Aom and khun Kerid for loving them.  Love pe Ya.  Love NY.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba! To sum it all, they all say everyone LOVE yadech :bhehe:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone.

@MrsChum, you're welcome ja and yes they all :heart: Yadech including us!
@key, hello my dear and  how are you doing? Thanks for always being supportive na ka.

Awwww......Mae Keaw and pe Nadech thanks mae Pla and nong Yaya for making donation for 10 scarves......

Yaya raised about 923,230 baht for building community service.......

cr:as tagged

So proud of Yadech.  They sure are kindhearted and generous persons!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:goodnite:

(First & Last pic cr:Urassayas)

Thank you so much na kha P'queenyeon. My signature was taken from your tumblr na.. I'm following you there kha! Khorthot na kha for not asking for your permission beforehand  :facepalm: Please don't be angry with me na Phee   :flowers: 

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Khob khun mak na kha P'queenyeon. You're so cute na  :yes:

Seems Yadech love Babies... They don't let go of a chance of holding babies  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: RaklakornNYK for all the pics!!

Yadech met today but seem like it's for someone funeral.

Keaw_jung

Got this from Yaya IG....she's supporting her p'chai. This is like the first time I see Yaya post something like this to help out Nadech that's not involving her..... Can't wait to get mine!!! :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
word of thank you to all the lovelies. every translated article, pic, cmns, ff, vdo,gif shared is truly appreciated.
vimalee bubba mc yk huanzhu queen raklakorn nee nett soso, thank you so much, we're very fortunate to enjoy your kindness, time in sharing so much about our beloved yadech. my knowledge of yadech was zero until i joined you ladies here and how much you've nurtured the love of yadech to me. the love respect i have for you ladies is immense and indescribable only very kind and lovely tots. thank you

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Keylargo Same here na.. You just read my mind!! Before coming to this forum, I knew nothing about Yadech, just was another fan. But now, I feel like I'm a Graduate na Key :graduate:  haha :coverlaf:  All  :thanks: to my yummy lovely ladies who made it possible for me to know more about my most fave star couple, Koo Jin Yadech    :D  :rofl: 

Here are some random Pics of yaya...

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi RakLakornNYK

please remove the picture of yaya with mark i felt jealous for nadech when i see it hehehe :loool:  thanks

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
yaya kugimiya said:
hi RakLakornNYK please remove the picture of yaya with mark i felt jealous for nadech when i see it hehehe :loool:  thanks
 Khorthot na kha P'YK. Even I felt awkward and deleted it but don't know how I posted it. Maybe I didn't notice again. Removed it already, sorry again na.