[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
vorleak said:
Hi everybody ,,,

This morning I meet v one of nadech best friend, their family very close v each other,,,,
I asked him, nadech n yaya is boyfriend n girlfriend. (Fan) , he said YES,,, omg ,,, I'm very excieded ,,,, he said when I'm going to Thailand call him he will arrange the meeting v nadech , or he can take me to his house ,,,, :) make me wanna go tomorrow lols,
But I can't maybe next month ,,,, wanna share this happy news too all of you ,,, enjoy Ka ,,, :)
What an awesome news to wake up too! Thank you na for sharing the good news to us. Hope you will get more info .

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much vorleak for sharing this wonderful news!    You just gave YK more material to add to her fan fiction.
I never thought these two would date anyone else right now due to their joint career and for being the most beloved Thailand KOO KWAN, KOO JIN, and KOO FIN.   I'm also not surprised if they like each other a lot.   They are both attractive, very talented, and share many values and interests.   My sister would call them a rock if they don't have any affection for each other, hehehehe....wise sister.

You are very lucky to know one of Nadech's best friends.   If you are planning on going to Thailand next month, make sure to check with his friend because Nadech is planning to take his family and relatives to Japan for a vacation during Songkran Thai New Year.    This year Thai New Year falls on Sunday, April 13th.    Good luck na and hope you will have more wonderful news for us.

vorleak said:
I got this news from him Na,,,, n he show he his pic v nadech in his car, n his family n nadech family,,, they very close Na ,,,, so what do u think if he said yes lols :)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Can't take my eyes off of this pic.. I don't think it's a human being but an  :heart: ANGEL  :heart: 

This is one of my most fave pics of Yaya  :yes:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Unfortunately, this year CH3 will not be celebrating their annual soccer/football tournament.   They just celebrated their 44th anniversary with golf tournament and too bad Nadech was not able to be there.   I'm sure wouldn't want to miss his swings.

Noticed Nadech always held the microphones for everybody and now his nong sao did the same thing.   No wonder I like and admire them so much....always thought of others.
  credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for such great news! Even though in my heart I always knew they were together. hehe Thanks for sharing with us!
Aww, sad to know there's no soccar tournament this year. I was looking forward to that too. :(

nykim

sarNie Egg
Hi everybody!! Just wanted to share some story along with b voleak!
We did meet nadech's frenz once again for dinner last night.

And he is truely nadech's frenz who grown up together 100%

Anyway...

I was asking him for more details abt nadech yaya heheh...

He said once he was asking nadech if he likes yaya, and this was nadech's reply: hey P, yaya narak kanad née krai jer Mai chob ah?! It's like yaya is this cute, who wouldn't like her?! :)

And nowadays, they r dating na, confirm 100% but they have to keep it low.
I was asking since when they r dating, he said it started since when Thoranee is ended.

I was already in heaven just to hear this!!! :)))))))

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
♡♡ and thank you nykim and vorleak for wonderful yadechs dating status. we are in love with yadech being in love and your affirmation is the most wondrous information. thank you kind ladies for sharing this awesome news.

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
nykim said:
Anyway...
He said once he was asking nadech if he likes yaya, and this was nadech's reply: hey P, yaya narak kanad née krai jer Mai chob ah?! It's like yaya is this cute, who wouldn't like her?! :)
I was asking since when they r dating, he said it started since when Thoranee is ended.
If it was true, it is really a great great new for us fans, but I just feel there is something not right, if he said they are dating recently, or 1 year, we can believe that, but when thoranee end, I think back there NaYa still too young and they just enter the ET, I saw their reaction toward each other at that time wasn't the two persons dating, some actors in the team thoranee also said that they are like kids, just play with each other. Since Nadech is a famous star, there are people said that they know him or something like that, they take advance on his name. Nadech and YaYa have a group of anti fan in Thailand, this group say that they are NaYa fans, and do something to effect NaYa reputation. This is just my thought. But anyway, I really hope this new is true. Thanks nykim for sharing the new ka.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee bubba thank you for your time translating and posting many pics, i appreciate it vm. yadech are so lovable with just being them.
yk love your ff waiting to read further will be smoking hot as well as being cute, just like you.
very best wishes in your business venture chaitra.
m9 glad you visited and have some downtime, let this happy yadechs news immersed us with happiness, when the going gets tough the tough gets going with this beautiful couple. take care my friend.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi dungha just my view and please dont be offended. it is possible for young love, it progresses from young, cute, funny liking to young love. i do think this is how yadech develop they arent with others, another clear indication, they keep it exclusive without announcing and their actions speak louder than words.

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
keylargo said:
Hi dungha just my view and please dont be offended. it is possible for young love, it progresses from young, cute, funny liking to young love. i do think this is how yadech develop they arent with others, another clear indication, they keep it exclusive without announcing and their actions speak louder than words.
I also hope this is true, just be careful a little. I am happy if this new is true, us NY fans can open the large party.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
nykim said:

Anyway...

Thank you for the good news!! Whether true or not I believe in their action and we all know how their action is toward each other.