[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone! I just wanted to stop by and thank everyone on here for all the updates and just spazzing. Sorry, I've been busy away preparing for a funeral & so I haven't been able to participate much. I'll probably be like that for the next 4 weeks until the burial. I hope everyone is having a good day :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for all the pics and vids! Yaya looks like a down-to-earth princess in her outfit and crown! I hope her birthday went well. I'm kind of sad Nadech had to work all day at his LSR lakorn set and Yaya had her charity so they couldn't really meet, but as private as they are.....I'm sure they made time. Mark Prin's bday is tomorrow (a day after Yaya), who knows, maybe the gang will all get together sometime this week to do a joint celebration?? Just my hopeful thinking.

Lazy - Like you and everyone else, I also hope to see a pic with Pa Yosiho with Yaya and Pa Sperbund with Nadech. It'll be great if we have a pic of everyone...moms, dads and kids!!! I know both families celebrated Songkran last year in Pattaya on a boat, hopefully this year, both families can spend Songkran together again. And to add on to your help, RakLakornNYK....you can go to my youtube channel and watch ALL the episode of TNNKK. I found the two missing parts and had to edit it to make a complete playlist, but every episode is there (esp my fav part of the crying scene at the golden rice field). You can check out my channel at www.youtube.com/neezyxo

and my playlist for TNNKK here:
http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5RpYa33rrMJwsaaeBZ-_7sWVgmWuyS8E

M9 - Sorry to hear about the funeral. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope things go over smoothly and I'm looking forward to where you can join us again like normal again. Su su ka! Best wishes.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi m9 sorry to hear the sad news hope ure coping well. thank you for sending hallo to us despite your busy moments its very sweet of you. take care you know where to drop by in need of a break, for tlc, we're good in that.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
HAK to u lazy ☆ not only did u response to almost all the cmns ure so helpful! i enjoy your long post and tots sharing, thank you lazy.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9, so sorry to hear about what you have to go through right now.    Su su na and we'll be here to give you the moral support.

Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the clip!

These six children weren't born with good health.   The five years old cannot breath through the mouth on her own so the doctors had to attach the tube through her neck to help her breath.   The 15 years old may look like any normal kid but she had a very rare condition of very thick blood vessels and if these blood vessels were to burst then she will/may lose her life.    All these six kids have one thing in common and that they would like to meet Yaya their idol.  Well, their wishes were granted.   It was so touching just like the hosts said you just could feel and see through their eyes and smiles.   The children had a surprised birthday cake for Yaya and she also had teddy bears for them.  

Woody and Jack (the fella who played with Yadech in TNNKK and Yaya in Dao Reung) wished Yaya a very happy birthday and they also wished her to (kroob) continue seeing/dating Nadech for a long time.

MrsChum said:
Woody show talking about Yaya visiting sick kids at the Make A Wish foundation. Yaya also got surprise bday cake .....

http://youtu.be/jVgeXHIB3dU

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jVgeXHIB3dU
thaitvhdfast

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee ure super to have your own yt channel and sharing with us thank you nee. ive subscribed will watch kj. hope yadech get to spend post bd celebration later this week.

mc i cant thank you enough for posting so many pics, vdo sharing with us, ure so kind and definitely someone i ♥

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
its very sad what the children with ill health are going through, im very happy their wishes are granted. yaya is very kind, compassionate to shower them with happiness by being there. 
point well taken as far as yadech are concerned with so many cheering them on. thank you vimalee for your time in translating im very appreciative.

autumn21

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone, thanks alot for always updating and translating about Yadech articles, pictures...for international fans like me ^^. It's my first post but I'm a silent reader here for a long time. Today is a special day of our girl so I just wanna share our clip for her.

Yaya, on this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur6ubcpHzKU

Cre: Yadechhouse in Vietnam ^^

Thank you for watching ^_^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@key,  you are very very welcome na and thanks for always being here to give everyone love and support.   You are our number one cheerleader....!!!  :flowers:  :flowers:  :cheer: :cheer:
Wow, so many fans helped celebrated Yaya's special 21st birthday.   Our nang fah sure touches so many hearts and may she always be Thailand's sweetheart na kha.

What a beautiful cake....almost like a wedding cake.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit Urassayas IG

credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for your wonderful sharings ka.
@m9, I'm so sorry to hear about the sad news.  Please stay strong and take care na ka.  Su su na.
@autumn21,  welcome to this fun thread and thanks for sharing a beautiful Yaya HBD clip na ka.
@key, how are you my dear?  Once again, thanks for being so supportive to everybody.  HAK to you.

So glad to see so many people celebrate Yaya's special day :hapbday: .  Yaya sings beautifully....just love her sweet voice.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=466102293518336&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater

Awww......the LSR cast/crew wishing HBD to Yaya.....Nadech is so funny......

http://instagram.com/p/lrLJsuBZ4W/#

cr: as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart: :heart:   This is so nice........Yaya is so beautiful inside and out.....

The  Make-A-Wish Foundation posted the pictures  and wrote,
Wow. What a day yesterday. So many happy children, happy parents
and happy Yaya. A full filling afternoon that took really off with all
the volunteers supporting, arrival of board members and the support of
Provence Restaurant who donated it all to grant the children's wishes.
Thank you to everyone. Without you we couldn't make it happen.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for pointing it out MrsChum! That was the FIRST THING I NOTICED!!! Look at the picture frame on the left! A pic of Yaya and Nadech!!! :cloud9: :rofl: :dance1: :thumbsup: :heart:

As always, I just had to crop and enlarged!

Actual picture! They look so damn cute! :bhehe: