[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u so much cookiies i love all of yadechs answers they're exclusive def. and it takes tons of courage to draw on each other on national screen, not worrying about how they'll look, dun think many would go for that ! I love their drawing. their friendship /relationship know no bounds yadech are so comfy with each other. with so much appreciation cookiies ♥♥
Big thanks to nee nett mc always so kind with pic postings.
hi ausa thank u i love reading your trans too as well as yk and neenas views.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to @cookiies, i always like to read ur translation i love it! looking forward to reading more from u! and take your time,ok?
thanks to @neezy, @nett, @mrs chum for pics and thanks to everyone be always here!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
the heart drawing on their faces signifies being in love :heart:  :heart:  :heart: long term togetherness is the reason it is impossible for yadech  not to fall for each other...omg  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: is full of yadechers right now.thanks God yadech never said we are just sibling my most hated words of all :secret:  :scratchhead2:

oh the heart on their faces 

spyNY

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!! They're so CUTE together. I love the way he put his hand on her knee , that is more than a friend..... Before I go on :cloud9: I want to thanks everyone for the pics and thanks Cookie for the translation !!!! Love u all :heart: :heart:

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
ausa said:
@cookies I re red the line '' หนูกับพี่ณเดชน์ไม่มีเส้นแฟน มันบียอนแล้ว'' several times too ....
This my interpretation with me and p nadech there is no line for boyfriend / girlfriend ...it's "beyond" / more than that now
Thats what I thought as well, but wasn't sure about it. But since u said the same thing then what u and I were thinking should be right :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
yadech are more than friends but not anymore a sibling hahaha :party:  cause they stop saying this word yadech thanks for feeding my addiction :dance3:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much everyone for sharing lovely pictures and comments, special thanks to cookiies and ausa for the translation...!!!
What a contrast a day can make.   Yesterday I was down after attending a memorial service and reading about Nadech's news, but today I'm on  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  again.

cookiies said:
The host ask yadech how yadech felt about each other after seeing each other for the first time..

Nadech said that he remember it perfectly and that her hair was long and that she was small, he also said that she wore a skirt and was really farang. (farang is people who aren't thai, u can use farang to mix people or to inter people). 

Yaya then added: Truthfully we meet each other long before that, it was for a fashion week show. He were sleeping on the chair were I was going o put my bag on. 
cr: P_pingka's twitter

Nadech brought the issue up first by telling that yaya was mad at him for over 2 weeks because he teased her with the bubblegum
Yaya said:  I had been mad at Nadech for 2 weeks and it was the issue with the bubblegum. And he wanted to makes friends by being close to me.
cr: from a fan that's are in the 3 zaap studio 

Nadech: Yaya is the female friend that I'm closest too 

Chompoo: when will the two of you announce it?
Nadech: Isn't this already clear enough? 

cr: P_pingka's twitter 

the host : I want to ask about the ring 

Yaya: The ring is mine, it's not nadech who gave it to me 
Nadech: If I gave it, I would have given her a big diamond ring

Nadech: Me and Yaya takes care of each other, there's no need to use the word ''gf and bf''
cr: P_pingka's twitter 

cecilia

Staff member
cookiies said:
 '' หนูกับพี่ณเดชน์ไม่มีเส้นแฟน มันบียอนแล้ว''
cr:p_pingka

I'm fin with this phrase ---went along with the 'GF/BF' and the 'isn't it obvious' remarks.  Thank you na.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks so much for the :coolpix: , translations and comments na.   I was stuck on cloud9 :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  for a while with all these fin fin fin moments.

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Love this picture......Wonder what Pe Mare's pointing at :pervie: ......... guess Nadech couldn't find a cloth on time so his hand will do for now :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .  
Wow......Nadech's sure mesmerized by Yaya's beauty......oh, I mean her story telling :bhehe: .

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya is so gorgeous here and of course her pe chai is handsome too..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

The 3 Zaap show will air on February 26th according to Yaya.     So cannot wait...!!!

I think Yadech will do merit tomorrow.    This weekend turns out great for Yadech fans..... :clap2: :clap2: :cloud9: :cloud9: :clap: :clap:

credit as tagged

credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for the info and pictures kha.

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Awww....a very beautiful couple indeed.   natty_thong posted this picture and wrote,
                                    Nadech:  Whoever getting this lady (Yaya) as a girlfriend is very lucky krub.
                                    3Zaap:     And you....Are you lucky?
                                    Nadech:   Yes, I'm lucky.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Thanks Vimalee for the info and pictures kha.

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Awww....a very beautiful couple indeed.   natty_thong posted this picture and wrote,
                                    Nadech:  Whoever getting this lady (Yaya) as a girlfriend is very lucky krub.
                                    3Zaap:     And you....Are you lucky?
                                    Nadech:   Yes, I'm lucky.

Thank you @bubba and Vimalee for the info :)

Nadech is lucky indeed!! Both are lucky to find one another.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba,  " guess Nadech couldn't find a cloth on time so his hand will do for now "     Aha, if he has his choice he would cover her legs with both hands, but then that would be so obvious, right?   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

This person commented on the fans group pictures.     " I just saw a friend of mine whom I haven't seen in 20 years.  I didn't know my friend is also a fan of Yadech. "   I hope this person will connect with her friend again.  It would be so awesome after 20 years.  Yadech sure has a way to unite and bring joy to many people.

cookies and ausa already translated these quotes on the previous page, but I will translate again for this picture.

Nadech....." Yaya and I, we take care of each other.....there is no need to call boyfriend/girlfriend."

Yaya........." Pe nadech and I are not in the boyfriend/girlfriend status, we were beyond that. "

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love yadechs loud hints. show ended with their SWAK on their status both are on same page. they expresed lots of tlc and love language to each other in the show, im sure will be even more in private. HAK bubba vimalee thank u so much for translating.

ausa said:
@cookies I re red the line '' หนูกับพี่ณเดชน์ไม่มีเส้นแฟน มันบียอนแล้ว'' several times too ....
This my interpretation with me and p nadech there is no line for boyfriend / girlfriend ...it's "beyond" / more than that now

This is the correct translation.

Neezy said:

Is she straddling Nadech in this photo?

Neezy

sarNie Adult
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:

Is she straddling Nadech in this photo?
No, she's standing to the side of him. But ohhhh man, can you imagaine if she did straddle him on TV?!!! The crowd would go crazy! Nadech (secretly liking it) would not be pleased. He already feels uncomfortable with her legs showing too much, imagine how he would react?! Hahaha.