[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanksss so much MrsChum and give thanks to your friend! Wow, Nadech's mom really is young! She's beautiful though. Nadech looks like her. He got a little bit of her eyes and nose.

I'm so happy Nadech got adopted by his aunt and not by a random person. At least he is able to know the history of his family and still have some sort of connection to his mom who is able to tell him stories of his dad. And I'm so glad Mae Keaw raised him well. She along with her husband did a great job!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Just something I read on NadechWorld on FB and wanted to share with you ladies who have not read this yet. Credit to Marino Yudee on NadechWorld for translating. This interview of Yaya pertains to Nadech's curly hair. Yaya is so sweet ka. :bhehe:

"Yaya praised Nadech, he is always handsome. Previously, her closest friend Nadech Kugimiya wanted to change curly hairstyle just for fun. And had shocked the fans across the country. But don't know whether his closest sister Yaya Urassaya Spurbund will be surprised with the hairstyle or not. That you've seen Nadech of yours? Oh! No! To the fans that almost unrecognizable.

Yaya: You can't do that if it wasn't P'nadech (laughs). I think this hairstyle is quite okay. Hes already handsome, so he can do any hairstyle. I think others would be surprised more than me cuz everyone have seen a very curly haired. At first, I was surprised that hes such a brave person. But it's good that he'd do whatever he wanted to. He said before he wanted to do something to reward himself. Its a hairstyle that he wants. I have to applaud that he has been followed his own dreams, but I prefer a straight hairstyle. It makes him look very handsome.

Ah!!! No matter how many hairstyles he has been changing...hes still a very handsome man for you, right Yaya?"

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@neezy  i think i read somewhere that nadech's mother side is of chinese descent, it was refered in certain article during the time when nadech was a new comer. but i dont remember which one.....i read it long time ago. :scratchhead2: 

@ausa  thank u for translating :woot: ! great, he will marry at 28 yrs, i cant wait to see his wedding if he is ending with yaya :dance1: , hahaha . i hope yes, and i think yes. he said definitely would marry in 5 yrs?? so it means he really planed everything already, and at least he has someone with him or someone he has been talking with, i only can see the possibility with yaya. 5 yrs is still too long to me, how about going to get married after graduation in this yr directly? hahaha, ok, :secret: i m kidding. hoping they could get along with each other and keep going to the happy ending !!!

@vimalee  so p'seng is not their family member? i m always :scratchhead2: curious about his status because i read that he is their family friend but one time he wrote "my family" under one merit picture where with nadech's family and yaya's family. which makes me think again if he is their family relative.....so he is just a close friend to nadech's family, right? i like him, i followed him on ig, he is so lovely and looks very kind when he takes care of yaya and very funny when he tricks with nadech :bhehe: ....lol!!! 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Neezy, you're so fast.  I just finished translating and plan to post it.  Thanks for sharing na kha.

Here's the article to  Neezy"s translation na.

Awe.....Yaya never fails to praise her pe chai :bhehe: :bhehe: . 
I like the part where Yaya said that other people won't be able to pull it off if it's not pe Nadech.  And, she continued to say that
he's already handsome so whatever hairstyles he does, he's still handsome. :yes: :yes: 

I esp. like the last sentence,  Ahhh.....no matter how many hairstyles pe Nadech has changed, he is still the number 1 handsome man
in Yaya's heart, right?....hehe. :yes: :bhehe: :heart:

The captions:
upper left,  Yaya:    I very like this hairstyle.
upper right,  Yaya:    Please make way for this handsome man kha.
bottom,     Yaya:    This gentleman with any hairstyles is still handsome kha.

Neezy said:
Just something I read on NadechWorld on FB and wanted to share with you ladies who have not read this yet. Credit to Marino Yudee on NadechWorld for translating. This interview of Yaya pertains to Nadech's curly hair. Yaya is so sweet ka. :bhehe:

"Yaya praised Nadech, he is always handsome. Previously, her closest friend Nadech Kugimiya wanted to change curly hairstyle just for fun. And had shocked the fans across the country. But don't know whether his closest sister Yaya Urassaya Spurbund will be surprised with the hairstyle or not. That you've seen Nadech of yours? Oh! No! To the fans that almost unrecognizable.

Yaya: You can't do that if it wasn't P'nadech (laughs). I think this hairstyle is quite okay. Hes already handsome, so he can do any hairstyle. I think others would be surprised more than me cuz everyone have seen a very curly haired. At first, I was surprised that hes such a brave person. But it's good that he'd do whatever he wanted to. He said before he wanted to do something to reward himself. Its a hairstyle that he wants. I have to applaud that he has been followed his own dreams, but I prefer a straight hairstyle. It makes him look very handsome.

Ah!!! No matter how many hairstyles he has been changing...hes still a very handsome man for you, right Yaya?"

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I know it's been awhile since i told u girls that I would sub the star chat special, but the reason is because I forgot to save what I translated and then I DELETED IT LOL  so I had to start all over again.. BUT NOW I'M FINALLY DONE! 
Since Nadechworld have translated a few parts of nadech already, I deleted those parts from my translation video. So if u girls want to see Nadech's missing part you can watch it on nadechpantip 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBZwzorBrxg&feature=youtu.be

btw is the quality on the video bad?? 
I mean do u all see the sub and the video clearly? 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@cookiies, thanks so much for your hard work.   You're awesome!!!  I can see it clearly na.  Thanks again.

Nadech's schedule updates

Feb. 14   --    Lay's Maxx Launch event @ 4:00pm at Asiatique The Riverfront.
Feb.  22  --    Taping 3 Zaap show  @ 5:00pm onward.
Feb.  23  --     Might attend Supannahong Award. ( not confirm )
Feb.  24   --   10-year anniversary of Air Asia event at Don Muang Airport @3:00pm-5:00pm
Feb.  25   --    Oral B Launch event at Siam Paragon @ 3:00pm

Mar.   3    --    L'oreal  event at Eve and Boy  @4-6:00pm
Mar.   5    --    Presenter Launch event for the new products at Central World @2:00pm
Mar.   7    --    Yum Yum event in  Laos.
Mar.   8    --     Air Asia event at Central Phitsanulok @11.00 - 12.00pm
Mar.   26   --    Lays event
Mar.   28   --    Will have a Big event so the fans can prepare to cheer Nadech to the fullest. Waiting for more detail.
Mar.   29   --    Shokubutsu Exclusive Concert @4:30pm

Apr.   4      --   BJ Jeans event

cr:NDW

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba and cookiies for the translation and the eng sub for the star chat!!

I just came back from watching "The Legend of Hercules" and while watching the movie I remember what Yaya wrote in Mae Keaw book "Nadech Nai Daungjai". For those that never saw this post before, here's what Yaya wrote about Nadech in Mae Keaw book.....

Here is Yaya's foreword in "Nadech in My Heart" Pocket Book, The pocket book from Nadech's mom.

Translated by Ilada Le (Thank you so much)
N'Yaya also contributed a paragraph to define Nadech:

"As for Me, P'Nadech is like Hercules for two reasons

(1) Because he has tons of energy (power) for his work, ever since I've been working with him I've never heard the words Can't do it, Can't handle it, Don't want to do it ~ instead I always hear Yes, and Yes ~ and I always see great determination in his eyes, he's very concentrated and very focused in everything he does to the max

2) And he can't be Hercules if he does not have the body, the look (facial features) and personality which I would describe as PERFECT!"

Everything Yaya said about Nadech being Hercules suit him well!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone.   Hope you all will have a wonderful weekend na.

These  beautiful T-shirts, From my heart to yours, can be ordered at yaya_tshirt@yahoo.co.th to  fundraise for the Children Hospital Foundation to help the children with heart disease.
The T-shirts come in sizes:  S, M, L, & XL for 250 baht each and can be delivered across the country. 

cr:as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Charlenem - Thanks for the info! Mae Keaw always looked mixed to me but I wasn't sure.

Bubba - Thanks for the schedule and the info to get the shirts!!!! I'm so happy! I just emailed them asking them if they ship international and if so, how would they charged us? Do we just give them our credit card info? Is it safe?

Cookiies - Omg, thank you soooo much for the sub!!! You did a fantastic job! The quality is good ka! I just finished watching it. I love how they complimented each other. Too cute!!

MrsChum - Thank you for sharing the Hercules comment with us! Nadech never fails to make Yaya proud and Yaya never fails to support him!

Wow, what a great day! Loving all the info and comments so far! Thanks everyone! Happy Friday!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much cookies for the starchat translations!!! 

So cute when yaya says "kit teung" and nadech instantly had a smile on his face, the smile gets wider and wider, then pretented he wasnt listening, wondering what all the screams was about lol sure you werent listening nadech. Another cute thing was, it was yaya's drawing, but nadech was the one explaining the picture hehe. And it looks like someone has been drawing her bubba secretly during her spare time, knowing all the main features, pointy lips, curly hair, bushy eyebrows, even the asthma running nose/sweating was not left unnoticed hehehe me like!!

This is one of my fav pic from the starchat. Yaya always say they can understand each other without saying a word, so yaya ja, what is your p'nadech trying to say here?  :scratchhead2:  :pervie:

cr: nadechworld

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Thanksss so much MrsChum and give thanks to your friend! Wow, Nadech's mom really is young! She's beautiful though. Nadech looks like her. He got a little bit of her eyes and nose.

I'm so happy Nadech got adopted by his aunt and not by a random person. At least he is able to know the history of his family and still have some sort of connection to his mom who is able to tell him stories of his dad. And I'm so glad Mae Keaw raised him well. She along with her husband did a great job!
Your right Neezy, Mae Keaw sure did raise Nadech well :thumbsup: . Our Nadech wouldn't be the same Nadech he is now without Mae Keaw... Somethings are just meant to be :yes: ... Another such example would be Nadech and Yaya. :pervie:  :bhehe:

As we all know Yaya was the only one who had passed for all nang-ek roles of 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao but fortunately she was the only one who could pull of the character of daring Jeed.

Boy Pakorn was supposed to play Fai's character but since Nadech was closer in age to Yaya the director decided to cast him as Fai :phew:   IT WAS JUST MEANT TO BE .. Thank you destiny :spin:..ohh and director ofcourse :lolyup: And we all witnessed that no one could have pulled off Fai and Jeed as good as Yadech :clap2:.
and thus began the wonderful journey of yadech  :kiss:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oyy, so annoyed. I typed a whole page & accidentally clicked something & it deleted it. Errrr
Anyways, hope everyone is doing well! We are finally having our first Winter storm! Nice actually to be indoor and listening to the rain and wind.

Khub Khun Mak everyone for sharing pictures, translation and videos. Nadech has a full scheduled such a busy man! I am curious on how his Uni movie is.
I agree with you Chaitra, Yaya is cute in anything she wear.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Sawatdee ja took khun :)!! Happy Saturday!! It's raining and cold here in central Cali. I love the rain weather, too bad I have to work :( ...... I email the Dr. That handle the charity for Yaya tshirt. He or she said that it's $10 usd and not sure about the shipping cost. He or she will get back to me on Monday....

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone.   Hope you all will have a wonderful weekend na.

These  beautiful T-shirts, From my heart to yours, can be ordered at yaya_tshirt@yahoo.co.th to  fundraise for the Children Hospital Foundation to help the children with heart disease.
The T-shirts come in sizes:  S, M, L, & XL for 250 baht each and can be delivered across the country. 

cr:as tagged
They have now change it to tshirtyaya@gmail.com so if u want to order the tshirt you can just email them what size you want and where u live and other information... And they also added XXL if someone wants it, but the XXL will cost 300 bath.