[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again, everyone was looking into camera but Nadech looked at the object of his affection... :heart: :heart: :heart:

I feel bad for the person who took the pictures.  He/she must have taken many shots because a certain someone's attention had drifted somewhere else.

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
For DaraDaily Front Page Darling of the Year,

Nadech and Yaya compete against each other along with James J, Aump P, and Kimberley.     If I were Yadech fans voting, I would consider between Nadech and Yaya who has more chance of winning over James J.  I'm afraid Yadech votes will split between Nadech and Yaya and neither one of them will have the majority.   In this case I will have to vote for Nadech since I think he will have more chance to compete with James J.

bubba said:
@MrsChum, I know right.  Since 49ers was out,  I'll have to go with my sweetheart for Seattle Seahawks ja.  What about you?

Daradaily The Great Awards 32013

http://daradaily.com/news/39762/read/ , sms at 4642605 for 3 baht each time.
Vote from today to Feb. 28, 2014.  Winners will be announced on Wednesday March 12.

Nadech and Yaya:

L2  --  Nadech for Best Actor in Lakorn category

M2  --  Yaya for Best Actres in Lakorn category

N5  --  Nadech for Best Actor in Movie category

Q1  --  Nadech for Cool Guy of the year

R1  --  Yaya for Hot Girl of the year

S:  Daradaily front page Darling of the year
S2  -- Yaya
S4  -- Nadech

Good Luck to Nadech and Yaya.  Su su na

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech is so handsome and sexy in Praew mag.

Yaya posted this and wrote, "Querida wants a carrot... ".  Wonder what/whom Yaya wants??.......... :pervie:

Once again, Yadech are in their own sweet world....... :heart: love the way they stare at each other, so honey sweet!!!

cr:as tagged
Thanks Vimalee for sharing pictures na.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I would have to agree with Vimalee. If we had to pick one person, either male or female, I hope Yadech fans come to an understanding that we should vote as a unit (though I doubt that this would happen because we are all different).

If I had to pick between Nadech or Yaya, I would probably vote for Nadech ONLY because I refuse to let James Jirayu win and have people claim him as "the new prince of entertainment"

Neezy

sarNie Adult
If I was Yaya I would be a diabetic by now from receiving all of the sweet stares from Nadech! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

By the way, congrats to all the Seahawk fans! I must say, that was the most uneventful game though. Lol. The Broncos didn't even have a chance of making a comeback. Nonetheless, I suppose the best won. Again, congrats!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i agree with @vimalee and @neezy.

i hope yadech can win in every vote , but if i have to pick one this time, i will pick to vote nadech too.i dont mean i care nadech more than yaya, i love them equal and in my heart, they r bound to each other, they r just like two in one.  if I have to vote for them individually, i will choose the one who wins can bring more benefit to themselves depend on different situations.

i would never like to let JJ win over nadech, honestly, even though nadech cant be no.1, it is ok for me if jj is still behind him. i m sorry, but i just cant stand if JJ wins over nadech, i tried to watch his lakorn to find his charming point and stop being a bias fan, and it turns out more worse, for me, he is too pretty and he cant act, i think he still needs time to improve himself and to make his professional tech equals to his "high" popularity which as his group claimed. and with his fans meeting, 6000 baht?? r u kidding me? just because he was in korea for 6 weeks, so he thought he could charge so high? and btw, dude, it is just a fansmeeting....it is even not an official open concert. "pls come to meet me, my fans, and dont forget bring ur money becuse i m expensive to be met!" 

it is better for him to concentrate on his acting job because he is an actor first which his manager emphasized a lot in the begining, i still remember what his manager mentioned in very early begining about "meteor" and how emphasized that JJ would only focus on acting, no commercial ads, no events, and now?? besides, i really dont like his metaphor in that time. hoping he doesnt forget his speech which could apply to his kid right now, hoping he could really handle well his little boy's career.

sorry to give my opinion to someone not related to yadech here, i cant hold it and no offence, i just want to say, it is not easy to be a humble, modest and prudent ppl in ET, but yadech, they never think they r higher than anyone else, they never show how they r different from the others.... that is the only reason i love them and i always do!!
cr.mairatchada  

cr machajung

cr nyfamily

cr berry_g

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I must agree with you all about voting for Nadech even though I'm more of Yaya fan. I also don't like the fact of pretty boy JJ leading and winning over Nadech. I use to be ok with JJ but his manager bragging and over confident make me don't want to even look at him. But I have to force myself watching JJ when he play Lakorn with Yaya just like I have to do the same with Nadech for LSR.

I like this pic, their akways in their own world.

Cr as tag

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree! Su su Nadech. Idk if us international fans can vote Haunzhu? .9 is nothing! I can vote if they will accept us lol
Both Yadech looks Narak in their photo shoot!!' ❤❤❤
Thxs everyone for sharing!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
I must agree with you all about voting for Nadech even though I'm more of Yaya fan. I also don't like the fact of pretty boy JJ leading and winning over Nadech. I use to be ok with JJ but his manager bragging and over confident make me don't want to even look at him. But I have to force myself watching JJ when he play Lakorn with Yaya just like I have to do the same with Nadech for LSR.

@MrsChum, :thumbup:  :bhehe:  i cant do it...lol. i wont watch yaya and jj neither LSR, i cant force myself even i want to :coverlaf: . i m still not ready to watch that, maybe i will watch some yaya or nadech's cut later.....i remember how discouraged i was when i heard that yaya would act with JJ in the first place and i take a little while to recover my moods, hahaha :coverlaf:.

seriously, i hope JJ wont be too touchy with yaya :arrg: , i m not impressived how he touches bella and punch behind the scene or during interviews. maybe he is a playful little boy or maybe it is the normal way for thai actors and actresses get along with, but i still hope he could be distant from our yaya behind the scene....omg, am i too possesive? :sweat:  :sweat: 

@huanzhu, dont know if we can vote or not, does it vote via cellphone? i hope can do some effort for nadech and yaya too.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@m9saeteurn1 @Charlenem : am also not sure need to check w/ @bubba .

@bubba : vote can only cast thru SMS ?

daai

sarNie Egg
night and morning from me everyone!!!

I'm sorry if I'm such annoying here but only this forum where I can ask u for help especially in terms of translation matter since I really cant read or speak Thai. I'm serious. I never lie. I understand if some u dont have a time to do a translation blah and blah but u can do it later as long as I know what every words/ sentences are saying about both, Yaya and Nadech. Then I'm waiting and keep waiting but still no updates regarding my article. I'm very disappointed. A lil bit upset na. I dont get what I want ): Only a few of u really helped me and I must say 'thank u very much' but I still can count how many articles that already translated. Yet, still disappointed. huhu...I dont know where else I can seek for a help instead of this forum and NDW. To be honest, some people in NDW are not accepting/ welcoming me very much there just because I posted article most about NY but it is not true! Later, I've been rejected and they refused to accept me as their members because misunderstanding. Idk why! But now everything is fine :)  I'm sorry I'm not trying to be rude by drag other club/ forum here but I just voice out my feeling. That's it! I hope and begging u especially those who is very good or understand Thai at all to help me sincerely. I'm one of international Yadech shipper who need help. Thanks mak mak na

Here is another article...@Vimalee, @bubba, @cookiies...tq

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good beautiful morning everyone....
Neezy said:
Can someone translate what Yaya said at the beginning that got the fans cheering and Nadech smiling?

Credit: pittanomipa

http://youtu.be/zOg8mnrqWXI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zOg8mnrqWXI

The MC said,  " Next will be the queue for Yaya to draw."
Yaya said,  " Oui.....I have to say that I very want to draw kha."  Then, the fans are cheering so loud which cause Nadech to smile :bhehe: .

@7:05 Nadech said there might be an exhibition of the pictures taken by him, khun jett, and others when the lakorns on air.  
Wow....can't wait and see all the pictures esp. the ones Nadech's taken of nong Yaya!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@daai,

I understood your frustration.  I'm lucky that I can understand and speak Thai even though I am not Thai.  However, reading Thai is a challenge for me but I'll try my best when I have the time and the inspiration.

"First Love That Don't Want to Forget"

Yaya Urassaya Sperbund

"I experienced my first love when I was very young, very very young.   I remembered I was in kindergarten.  We were boyfriend/girlfriend for only one day because we were too young to think of anything.  However, because there were someone who loved me, I think it is a good thing ka.   It makes my life happy. "

daai said:
night and morning from me everyone!!!

I'm sorry if I'm such annoying here but only this forum where I can ask u for help especially in terms of translation matter since I really cant read or speak Thai. I'm serious. I never lie. I understand if some u dont have a time to do a translation blah and blah but u can do it later as long as I know what every words/ sentences are saying about both, Yaya and Nadech. Then I'm waiting and keep waiting but still no updates regarding my article. I'm very disappointed. A lil bit upset na. I dont get what I want ): Only a few of u really helped me and I must say 'thank u very much' but I still can count how many articles that already translated. Yet, still disappointed. huhu...I dont know where else I can seek for a help instead of this forum and NDW. To be honest, some people in NDW are not accepting/ welcoming me very much there just because I posted article most about NY but it is not true! Later, I've been rejected and they refused to accept me as their members because misunderstanding. Idk why! But now everything is fine :)  I'm sorry I'm not trying to be rude by drag other club/ forum here but I just voice out my feeling. That's it! I hope and begging u especially those who is very good or understand Thai at all to help me sincerely. I'm one of international Yadech shipper who need help. Thanks mak mak na

Here is another article...@Vimalee, @bubba, @cookiies...tq

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
daai, I understand where you're coming from but please also be considerate of the members here na. As you can tell, not everyone is able to read Thai and people are also busy as well. Translating is actually very time consuming, not as easy as people may think it is. I would suggest to PM members personally if you want a particular translation or you can register at their International fan site, Yadech.com. I shall also add that NDW has a reputation of hating Yaya so it's probably not the wisest choice to ask them for questions regarding Yaya. If anything, you should ask for help from the couple fan clubs, not Nadech's solo fans. 

I didn't want to make another comment so I'll post my response to Bubbles8 now. Perhaps members now are more open minded and judging from your comment, that seems to be the case so that's good. If you were offended by my post then I apologize. This will be my very last comment on this thread. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@daai,

I understood your frustration.  I'm lucky that I can understand and speak Thai even though I am not Thai.  However, reading Thai is a challenge for me but I'll try my best when I have the time and the inspiration.

"First Love That Don't Want to Forget"

Yaya Urassaya Sperbund

"I experienced my first love when I was very young, very very young.   I remembered I was in kindergarten.  We were boyfriend/girlfriend for only one day because we were too young to think of anything.  However, because there were someone who loved me, I think it is a good thing ka.   It makes my life happy. "

Thank you ja Vimalee!! I'm curious if that article is about Yaya or Nadech??? To me it's sound more like Nadech first love story..

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@Daai, sorry im going to say it frankly here. So many times i have seen your posts, i dont know if it's the language barrier or not but i find your posts coming off a lil rude and very demanding (i "want" and "need" this and that translated). I never want to say anything cos I dont contribute much to the thread so i dont want disrupt the nice atmosphere in here, but today i feel the need to say it. The girls here and esp the translators (vimalee, bubba, cookiies) have done more than enough and i myself (and im sure the rest of us here also) dont even know how to express our true appreciation for all their time and effort. Yet you are here saying how "DISAPPOINTED" and upset you are that certain of articles of yours are not being translated and to say that only a few would help you out, im sorry but to say it simply, it's no one's duty to do so, everyone has their normal life to deal with whether it's work or school. People translate out of generosity and love for yadech, it is very time consuming and hard work so pls take it and appreciate with what you are given. I personally find it so disappointed and upsetting that you can say those words out and take the girls for granted like that.

Hsdsfan, i know where you are coming from regarding certain fans of nadech who are not too fond of yaya (and vice versa with groups of yaya's fans not liking nadech either), and i've seen it few times how harsh certain of his fans can be. I dont know if you have visited Nadechworld english or not, but the girls there have been EXTREMELY understanding and cosiderate, they have translated practically everything they could, so pls dont imply that they may not want to translate things regarding yaya bcos they dont like her. It is nadechworld afterall, not yadech world, so the only thing they ask are for the members to respect other nadech fans out there and to posts only articles that relate to nadech, I dont think that's too much to ask. We are all curious and want to know more, but fans also needs to be considerate where they want their queries and curiosity answered

Vimalee, bubba, cookiies and all the translators, pls dont feel pressured, obliged or feel bad that you cant translate certain things, do what you can and whatever makes you feel happy, we are truly thankful already. With lots of love na

dahlala

sarNie Egg
To all translators, please don't feel pressured to translate articles. We're all so thankful for all the works you've done so far even though we know well that you don't have to do it. Because of all your love for Yadech that we get to enjoy such nicely translated articles and news. I just want to say thank you so much for everything you guys have done so far!  :dance1: