[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Now that Christmas is over, let's say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 everyone! Thanks everyone for the pictures, videos and cute comments.
@cookiies thanks for the translation. You're Yadechers international fans' life saver.
@mrschum those are cute pictures.
@yaya kugimiya I don't really believe in fortune tellers esp. when they said bad things about something. That actually broke my heart when that fortune teller said Yadech won't end up together. Yadech fight for it, don't believe those stuffs, believe in your love!!! (Sorry I'm overreacted)

Anyway, thank you all ladies and Yadechers. Happy New Year 2014, everyone. :D

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Im schocked about nadech's hair. who did this to him? lol he looks better and more manly when he has his hair slick back.. 

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Yep .. Thanks .. It might b for photoshoot or he was bored .. lol

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
i really dont like his new hairstyle too !! i was very shocked and gosh ! i was like over reacting when i saw it :)) .. it doesn't suit him, and why is the world would his stylist do it to him ? =))) i really dont get it ! anyway cant help it ... it is true his handsome face still shines no matter what :) ... *cross fingers* I hope it wont stay long .. hopefully it will be gone soon plss.. sorry to his perm hair.. I say NO to it !!! :)) wahaha ( sorry for me being slightly mean ) lets just keep supporting and loving oppa Barry <3 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
According to his mom"s IG, not too many people like it either.   He finally posted that he has a long break and would like to do something he wanted to do, please.

Don't panic, ladies.  This is just temporary and he has to go back to film Rising Sun and Lom Son Ruk so we will see his normal hair back.   Mai, his regular hair stylist was the one who did it for him.

Appearance can easily change.   There were things that Nadech has done or said that I'm not proud of and there were times I almost gave up on him.   However, he still has many good qualities and because of Yaya I'm still following Yadech.  He has done a lot for her and for that I thank him.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
The new hairstyle is horrible. Hopefully it won't last long. I must say though....I do love Nadech more than ever. He never gives in to what people say or think. He is his own person and he does what he wants. He's even brave enough to post several pics. Props to him. Also, if Nadech knew how to style his hair, it probably won't look as bad...but our boy is simple, he doesn't do much or use much product in his hair. Huy...dear Yaya, love your man for who he is but please try to convince him the hair choice was a bad decision. Lol.

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I admit the new hairstyle is terrible but he still looks handsome, doesn't he? Haha, but I agree for him to try some new things and things that he wanted to do, I think even if I were him, I would do that also if I wanted a curly hair.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
i'll say its v brave of nadech n do admire his courage n confidence, it'll outgrow soon enough. besides pmai is v creative n has styled yadech beautifully in their hair couture. whether awful or super cute i love nadech the way he is! i c it a temp change no harm.

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
never watched a full nadech lakorn, and this might be the first for me. kinda excited. sadly, almost all lakorns shot partially abroad fails me.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Yes, our boy still handsome even with that weird perm on him. It's brave of him to walk around like that and still have smile on his face. We all love and support him because he is what he is, someone that don't care about what others think as long he is happy.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree! As long as he is happy. I think we all can relate bkos im sure we all at least once wish to have certain type of hair style too Or curly want straight & straight want curly. Lol well, i have at least.

Btw, i did not know our Yadech is doing merits today.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I agree with Pinky, the more you look at it, the more you're used to it. I think it was just the "initial shock" that kicked in. Nadech kind of look like a cute little nerd. I think if he just tame his hair more and style it a bit, it'll be better.

I'm with you M9, I hope Nadech doesn't get disheartned. I hope he realize he fans still love him despite his appearance.