[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee

Thai Father's Day is coming up (December 5th)The king's birthday.

Yaya said, " Whenever dad wanted to do something, I will always be there with him:  play sports, bicycling, climbing, camping, etc.  I like outdoor and nature and all these guy activities that I like I acquired from my dad. "

Yadech fans love it.  What Yaya said about herself fit Nadech's type and specs.  He likes girls who are not afraid to get dirty or hurt, and not too much into looks.

ty vimalee, u bring lots of happy love transl, its so appreciated! ty 4 ur time n love!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
No problem, my pleasure Keylargo! Miss you mak mak! Hope you're doing okay!

Wow, I'm surprised Yadech's Traveller Companion magazine and then Ploygampetch magazine didn't make it on the list! I thought for sure those two magazine would be most popular! Anyway, thanks for sharing Charlenem!!! I will def cast in my vote for sure!

Ausa, thanks for the info as well! I also highly doubt Nadech would do such a thing. It's so out of his character. I see Nadech as overprotective of his nong, but I don't think he would go into a jealous rage. He is a confident guy and I am sure he is MORE than confident to know that those flowers (if there were any) means nothing to Yaya and that she is a faithful girl. I'm sure Nadech is confident enough to know that Yaya is already his and that he doesn't need to worry about who is daring enough to court her because it makes no difference. It would be interesting to see how Nadech will explain this situation though. Most likely the answer would be "No such thing happened. There were no flowers." OR "Whoever wants to send nong flowers, it's okay. She's a lovely girl, she deserves flowers krub." Lol.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I do mu2 nee ! I dun believe nadech did tat but i def love all ur prepped answers, i can totally visualize him answering da way u wrote marcom ex! well done nee!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Good Morning!

@Nee and M9, you can't order the phone case. BJ response back. This what they say......

You cannot order this iphone case, the promotion is when bought products over 2,000 baht per order, will receive this for free.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy
Hello, all! I came on here as soon as I saw this, hoping someone can give me more details, but you girls are quick!!!

I would loveeee to get one of these iphone cases! I think I would rather get this than the magazines! I would have it with me all the time and it's much more useful! Lol. If only they have one with BOTH Nadech and Yaya!!! :heart:
Anyway, I miss you all! Thanks everyone

Hi nee i line my thai friend. He said u hv 2 purchase baht 2000 products online n da hp case is free, 1st come 1st served, limited edi ! hope this helps susu ! i send a 4-leaf clover 2u 4 good luck in getting da case !

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
If u girls decide get 3 of the BJ Tshirts - that's more than 2000 baht right?

Su Su.. Hopefully one of the girls can get their hands on one.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
ausa said:
http://m.sanook.com/m/news_detail/latest/1352481/

The above article from sanook is currently a rumour. We will have to wait for Nadech and Yaya to clear it.

So what has allegedly happened is that a hi so of a soft drink brand (coke) (I saw a vid and said his name was poom) has sent a bouquet of flowers to Yaya on the lakorn set. Nadech has allegedly threw these flowers into the garbage in front of many members of the crew.
This questions Nadech's down to earth personality and his constant denying counting Yaya.

I personally doubt that Nadech would do such a thing.
Wow it the flowers r true., this guy is daring. Yaya announced a couple of weeks ago for guys to come flirt with her.
We will just have to wait
Thank you so much Ausa for the article's translation^^

In my opinion, I don't think Yaya inviting guys to flirt with her as much to do with it. The reason I am saying that , is because dudeeatmypants told me about an hiso sending her gifts before that interview was out. I dont remember where she heard it from, i will have to ask her again about it. anyway, it is actually the second news I am hearing about this guy , the first time , I wasn't sure it was real cus no one had names , so it could easily be random but now , I believe this guy do exist. As for Nadech loosing his cool, I don't believe it either . I don't think he is the type to go crazy . He might have been annoyed and a bit jealous but that is a normal reaction if you love someone.

I suppose the reporters are trying to get a maximum of attention from the story lol, like always . Cannot wait to hear what yadech are going to tell us haha.

daai

sarNie Egg
@ausa - really? oh my god! im speechless regarding the news that u've been posted. r u serious? i hope that it is not true bec we know well who Nadech is and maybe he was act like that bec he has lost his patience towards the guy. i think its normal as bf when ur gf keep disturb by someone/ stranger. i hope both Yaya and Barry can explain.

@zazoured - can u guys story to me the detail of the news? how it can happens? how this rumour begins? when did the guy sending a bouquet of flowers to Yaya? is it during their shoot of RS in Japan or somewhere in Thai? when was the first time this guy try to approach Yaya since u said this is his second attempt to get close to our lovely Yaya? sorry too many questions, lol

IS IT TRUE THAT 9TH OF DEC, YADECH WILL HAVE THE EVENT TOGETHER FOR PHYSICAL EDUCATION? thanks

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Since we're talking about the news of Nadech throwing a tantrum about the flower, here's a socialcam about the news.

https://socialcam.co...?autostart=true

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech has allegedly threw the flowers into the garbage in front of people on the set?.. Hmmmm

I don't think this is true at all, and we all know that how much the reporters LOVE to spicy things up just to get a hype on the news that they are creating, isn't this guy the same reporters that release the news saying that Yaya keeps calling Nadech nonstop?.. Anyway Nadech have more manners then that, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do that lol, yess, he might have got jealous and annoyed like zazoured said but saying that he madly threw it into the garbage in front of the set just no no no for me..

Reporters now days are sooooo.....

They just creating drama for yadech.. I like zazoured already told u girls I find it on pantip before Yaya even announce the guys to flirt with her, so I told zazoured about this hiso guy. But when I first saw it on pantip, they only said that the guy have been sending gift to Yaya it didn't say what it was.. And seriously the repoters are lazzzzy lol, I bet they saw it on pantip and then made news about it. That's how lazy reporters are now days, they lurking around on different forum, IG, fanpage and so on to get news. And I'm pretty sure yadech knows how to handle them since this is not the first time they have been giving yadech news with no truth in it. 

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Since we're talking about the news of Nadech throwing a tantrum about the flower, here's a socialcam about the news.https://socialcam.co...?autostart=true
I wonder why I cant click the link using my iphone..

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
hehe Cookiies - Your gif are so hiliarious   :lol2:  :rofl:  :clap2:
WTH? i just barely got on here this morning & liked 1 post and it said I have reach my quota of positive votes for the day? Lmao
Anyways, oyyy! Can they just leave our Yadech alone? Geezee they cannot & will NOT be broken! lol :rant:

Thank You Mak Mak for sharing everyone!

I hope the rumor is not true, but if it is it's okay Nadech to be jealous! but just don't make a scene. :lol2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much ausa for the translated article and MrsChum and selenabaya for the clip!

I saw this clip a week ago but didn't think much about it.  Lol, the reporter's name or column name is called Bogus....how appropriate.

It is not new that we heard hiso guys sending flowers to actresses or nang eks and Yaya is not immune to it.   I think every guys who are in love will get jealous or show some kinds of reaction.  If the guys don't get jealous or show anything then I think they don't love the girls enough to care about this matter.   The reporter said nadech is ngon Yaya right now (ngon is like being sulky).   I don't take this rumor seriously and cannot wait to see Yadech together on the 9th and 11th of this month.

I like what Veir said when the reporters asked him about his bad news.  He said he would like to thank the media because it seems like the media loves him and gives him a lot of attention by constantly having news about him.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA , the reporter's name in the social cam is Mr Bogus ! How can we trust him with a name like that , specially since he looks like he has filmed the news himself in his bedroom lol. Thanks Mrs chum and selenayaya :)

@Daai I cannot give you more infos since the first news of that guy came in a few comments at pantip. Nothing was explained or detailed at all, just that some hiso guy was rumoured to have send Yaya gifts . Where , When and Why is a still a mystery lol.

Glad to see you around to explain it better ;) @ cookies

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much MrsChum for a very quick response.  You will make a very good P.I...!
We all know that Nadech carries his mom's purse and Yaya's and now we can add Mae Pla's as well....what a lovely guy!

MrsChum said:
Haha...Vimalee I found your proof! The front purse is Mae P and the back one is Mae K :bhehe:

I can't post the pic but here's the link :)
http://instagram.com/p/hPXr_yu1jI/
Mae K IG

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Since we're talking about the news of Nadech throwing a tantrum about the flower, here's a socialcam about the news.

https://socialcam.co...?autostart=true
For me Nadech is a jealous type but he won't throw a tantrum like that. He know how the et industries work and he probably have that kind of stuff happen to him. The reporter seem to be describing more of Nadech character (Ryu) getting jealous of Mayumi. We all know how Ryu character is when he get mad.... :bhehe:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Agreed with you, MrsChum.  I can think of Fai too when he crushed the drinking glass into pieces while watching Jeed and the guy having lunch at Din's resort.

MrsChum said:
For me Nadech is a jealous type but he won't throw a tantrum like that. He know how the et industries work and he probably have that kind of stuff happen to him. The reporter seem to be describing more of Nadech character (Ryu) getting jealous of Mayumi. We all know how Ryu character is when he get mad.... :bhehe: