[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks Charelen!! Ok since it's confirm that it's Yaya than disregard my last post. I don't think it was her bf back than, Mayb it's just a shooting for cf or a mv. She did have a mv back than. I believe in Yaya that she never had a bf before.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hi everyone!

thank you for every single contribution to this wonderful thread, which has become my escape! ^^ 

@lovely i saw that person's ig, he/she seems to be anti-yaya  :rant:  perhaps a fan of nadech who is jealous of yaya being too close to him. and thanks charlene for clearing things for us. photoshop or not, i believe in yaya. 

oh wells, i can't wait for tomorrow when yadech flies to Japan for rftd shooting! i hope their moms tag along, so that reporters will not have a chance to create scandal for them  :nono1:

they are playing ping pong ball?? nadech is so cute with the headset!
cr: @nyfamily

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
paul4nr said:
So yaya never had a bf? Hmmm nadech is the first and last then? I wish hahaha What about nadech? did he had gf's before? 

@ paul4nr 

of course, nadech had gfs, he admited it. when he was young, he had a little gf in kindergarden, and then he had crush on a girl in premary school, she was a mixed girl too, and they went to cinema together. and he also admited that he dated a girl in first grade of high school....he also said that once he gave a ring as a valentine's gift in a bow to a girl too, it was on a magazine of 2009 if i was right.

yaya hasnt had any bf , she said she never had a bf on some magazines during the time of dja. she is always a mommy's girl and her mom is with her like 24/7, and her friends were fear of her mother as she said. and she only gave her mother's number if someone asked her number. Alex was with her in the same high school, he said yaya was alway with a big schoolbag and she liked reading book, he never heard that she was dating anyone.

and i trust yaya.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Lol Mao ! It is Yaya in that pic and yes , she was rehearsing for a fashion show a few years ago. The guy with her is an actor and a singer if my memory isnt playing tricks, but I don't think he is that famous. They did a sport fashion event around 2010. There was a video of this but cannot find it right now.
Yaya has always been known to be a complete nerd at school. Alex said that she was known by the nickname of the girl with the big backpack lol. He said that she would prefer to attend a debate about the environment then to go partying. She didn't wear make up or wasn't worried about her clothes either. Yaya always said that she never had a boyfriend and her lifestyle and personality kind of shows that she wasn't obsessed about guys at all , so I can believe that. Yaya has said over four years that she didn't mind guys hitting on her because her family isn't too strict but no one was interested lol. I think that is what she says to get the reporters off her back , because I have a hard time believing that no one was ever interested in courting her , haha. We should ask Nadech what he thinks of this lol.
As for the haters on yaya I am so tired of them. They are all over the place on ig. They seemed to be as obsessed with Yaya as much as her fans themselves , completely crazy.

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
zazoured said:
Lol Mao ! It is Yaya in that pic and yes , she was rehearsing for a fashion show a few years ago. The guy with her is an actor and a singer if my memory isnt playing tricks, but I don't think he is that famous. They did a sport fashion event around 2010. There was a video of this but cannot find it right now.
Yaya has always been known to be a complete nerd at school. Alex said that she was known by the nickname of the girl with the big backpack lol. He said that she would prefer to attend a debate about the environment then to go partying. She didn't wear make up or wasn't worried about her clothes either. Yaya always said that she never had a boyfriend and her lifestyle and personality kind of shows that she wasn't obsessed about guys at all , so I can believe that. Yaya has said over four years that she didn't mind guys hitting on her because her family isn't too strict but no one was interested lol. I think that is what she says to get the reporters off her back , because I have a hard time believing that no one was ever interested in courting her , haha. We should ask Nadech what he thinks of this lol.
As for the haters on yaya I am so tired of them. They are all over the place on ig. They seemed to be as obsessed with Yaya as much as her fans themselves , completely crazy.
Thanks zazoured! Makes me love Yaya more! I love that she's a nerd and tomboy! These type always blossom soo beautifully.

As for the haters, I just ignore them. Haters are gonna hate. They're just jealous. I think that's why Nadech is soo protective of his girl. You never know what these jealous crazy fans are going to do. If you truly are a fan you wouldn't take your jealously and turn in to hate. You should support the people you're fans of and the people they love.

I hope they get to visit a hot spring in Japan! oh la la. 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
 @tippy,  i checked that ig, and i dont think this yaya hater is nadech's fan, i feel she is more like a fan of a certain actress or maybe she just wants to mess up. she keeps comparing yaya with another newbie actress, also @them both. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone and thank you for sharing mak mak na.

The  2014  CH3. calendars will be on sale tomorrow at seven-eleven stores throughout Thailand.

They all look great!!!  Ch.3 Calendar 2014 cover for the desk calendar.

Nang Fah is sooooo beautiful!!!

Dreaming of Nang Fah.......

Looking good!!!!

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
zazoured said:
Haha, Zaz! When it come to Yaya I get offended for her. Yes! I'm a Yaya bias :) me love Yaya more than I love Nadech cause us girls have to stick together. For guys to have that kind of rumor it like their the man for us girls it like she a slut screwing around. I didn't want to get to far in detail but that's how it is.
Thank you na Zaz for explaining it to us. I feel much better now. Also it's nice to see you here, visit more often ok. Miss you much :heart:

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Yayaradjung doesn't pretend to be yaya's fan at all, she gladly shows it of to people that she hates Yaya. The girl have been changing her IG name at least 10 times already and who knows how many more times she will change it. It's ridiculous immature that she even posted that picture and tried to make it looks like Yaya were dating since early age (which I don't see anything wrong with it if u are young and want to date) but the point is that IF she wanted to expose Yaya's ''BAD side'' then she need to stick to the truth and not ''make things up''. Like someone already said the pic is from a fashion walk rehearse that was a long time ago... Yaya always said that ''I don't want to have a puppy love, since it doesn't last'' and when it comes to love Yaya said ''When I'm in love, I want it to last''.

''Haters are confused admirers'' 

It's really funny that the ''haters'' claims that they do hate Yaya, but their action shows the opposite of it all. They even made a new IG account JUST for Yaya, even if it's for bashing on her BUT still they took their time to make it and then they even spend their times to find pictures of her just to post it. I bet they spend more time on Yaya then they do to their daras. Like I said before that ''no matter if u love Yaya or hate her, you still paying attention to her'' and it's the truth. They rather spend time on things they ''hate'' more then spend times on things that makes them happy. 

Whenever I see the haters writing things about yaya.. I'm like 

First of all I just want to say that I have nothing against people who doesn't like Yaya, I know that people have different opinion. And if people feel the ''need'' bash Yaya then FINE just go ahead and do it, BUT don't expect her fans to just sit there and do nothing at all.. I noticed that whenever the haters bash on her they expect Yaya's fans to do nothing. And when they DO something back to the haters they will say that ''Yaya's fans is crazy'' and ''No one can touch Yaya'' or '' Yaya's fans is so reang'' and blah blah blah... I mean seriously??? what did u expect? ofc her fans will back her up if the hates keeps on bashing her with rude words.. SO don't call us crazy when we attack back!..  well we don't really attack back, we just DEFEND our girl..

And Pleaaaauuusssh..... 

DON'T write things about Yaya that isn't even true! if u bash someone then at least stick to the truth and don't make things up by yourself. Don't make things up if u don't want to make a fool out of urself. And u girls know why they NEED to make things up whenever they bash on yaya??.. Well it's because YAYA HAVE NOTHING FOR THEM TO BASH HER ON..

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

Not sure if anyone here knows what this picture mean.. But I have seen it soo many times now 
and I love it. The one who made this one is really creative and funny. 
The picture of the mini house is called ''Jao Tee'' which means the owner of the place. 
Nearly all thai people have these kind of mini house outside our house, since thai people
believe that it will protect our house and the owner cause of the spirit that lives in it. 
The spirit is really protective towards their owner, so whenever something bad will happen to them
they will make sure to help out.. ok that's the things u need to know before I'm telling about this picture..
So basically they are calling nadech Yaya's ''Jao Tee'' and as u can see in the picture
nadech is even in there reading his newspaper lol..
They call nadech ''Jao tee reang'' which means that it's really protective, and I think 
we all knows that since we have seen it so many times already lol.. 
The fans always post this picture whenever Yaya's name is link to another boy 
since this ''Jao tee'' is really possessive and protective of it's owner  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Charlenem said:
@ paul4nr 

of course, nadech had gfs, he admited it. when he was young, he had a little gf in kindergarden, and then he had crush on a girl in premary school, she was a mixed girl too, and they went to cinema together. and he also admited that he dated a girl in first grade of high school....he also said that once he gave a ring as a valentine's gift in a bow to a girl too, it was on a magazine of 2009 if i was right.

yaya hasnt had any bf , she said she never had a bf on some magazines during the time of dja. she is always a mommy's girl and her mom is with her like 24/7, and her friends were fear of her mother as she said. and she only gave her mother's number if someone asked her number. Alex was with her in the same high school, he said yaya was alway with a big schoolbag and she liked reading book, he never heard that she was dating anyone.

and i trust yaya.

So Nadech had girlfriends in kindergarten, primary school, and high school. 

Now he is in his last year at college.....awww,  he saves the best for last...!!!     :heart: :heart: :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey guys! It's good to be back but wow....I have a lot of comments to catch up on (as always)!

First and foremost, thank you Keylargo, Soso and FYI (welcomeee back) for your well wishes! Love and appreciate you guys!

Wow....so where to start?!! I think enough of you girls have come to Yaya's rescue so there's no need for me to say much. Just by looking at Yaya's pic right away I can tell she was very young and I kind of figured it was for a photoshoot or fashion show of some sort by the banded vip type necklace the guy was wearing, so no worries. Even if it was true....Yaya can choose to do whatever she wants. This was before she entered the industry and honestly, it wouldn't change my outlook on her. But like most of you said....Yaya claimed she never had a bf and I believe her. Her mom seems to always be around especially at a younger age so I don't think there was ever a chance for anyone to pursue her.

As for Nadech, some of you asked if he ever had gfs? Hahaha, of course he did! Our Nadech is an incredibly bold guy....he once was so into this girl, he just went up and asked her for her number but got rejected because she already had a bf who Nadech assumed was just her gay male friend. Lol. He also talked about how he had a crush on this girl but it didn't work out because she was much older and got drunk one night and puked on him at a restaurant which he found to be a turn off! Lol.

Speaking of Nadech being BOLD! Yaya, don't you know your P'Chai well enough by now? We've seen interviews and BTS where whatever they ask Nadech to do (sing or dance or etc), he is always willing to do it! He was even bold enough to ask a girl for her number!!! So I'm sure Nadech is the type to "go after what he wants" and it's hard to believe after 3-4 years Nadech didn't dare to pursue a beautiful girl like Yaya. Hahaha. Yaya, I think a daring guy pursued you along time ago and like any other girl would.....you fell for his charm without even knowing it. But like Fai said in DJA, by the time you noticed it, your heart was already with him (Nadech). Lol. So need to dare any guys to come and pursue you.....let's face it, it's not like you're gonna give them a chance anyway!!!! Deep down you already got Nadech! LOL!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
You are welcome tsukasa :)

Lol, Mao , I though you knew about this pic already . We talked about it on the yadech CB in the forum . That was a long time back though. I understand you being protective of Yaya. I am like her second jao tee myself lol.
Miss you too Mao , will try to stick around more often <3
Cookie you made my day . I am laughing hysterically at your gifs. Haters used to make me angry but now they often make me laugh. I agree that they spend more time hating than anything else. They are probably reading this thread to keep up with the yadech news, fishing for something that could be manipulated around hahahaha. Love the pic of jao tee raeng Nadech. He really fit the characteristics of the protective spirit but when he isn't up his tree house , it is me and my yadech friends you can see up there lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Anyway, thank you everyone for sharing sooo many updates!!! Thanks Bubba, Vimalee, Ausa, Lovely_K and Cookiies for always taking your time to translate for us! We appreciate you girls so much!!!

Also, WELCOME all newcomers!!! Please feel free to express your thoughts! :)

Fuzzi - Like YK said, you would have to experience SpicyForum for yourself. I have never been a member but I have read some of their comments the few times they "allowed" the public to view them. First of all, I don't like how they make it seem like they're some sort of special club that we need to have "permission" to join. Here at AsianFuse, everyone is welcomed as it should be everywhere else! Secondly, the admins there are so bias and rude. They will say anything and bash anyone they want and if you disagree with them, they will ban you and claim you are "disturbing the peace." Here at AsianFuse, you don't get bias admins putting in their nonsense, and when you do hear from them....they are actually making peace and not fueling the fire. Sugar-Daily is almost the same way. If you ever read their comments, it's just so rude and ignorant at times. Personally, I only go there to read articles on other actors. I don't really read the comments anymore because honestly, it's just a bunch of garbage. Anyway, that's just my thoughts on that. But like YayaKugimiya said, it's better to find out on your own.

ANYWAY, I CANNOT WAITTTTT FOR YADECH TO LEAVE FOR JAPAN TOMORROW!!!! I hope Mae Keaw goes too so we can get exclusive pics of them! Lol.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Tukasa - Nadech is wearing an "Insight" shirt from Urban Outfitters. I only know this because it's one of my favorite stores. He actually has a lot of graphic tee shirts from there. Yaya like to shop at Free People which is just another branched of Urban Outfitters. I don't think they have any of those stores in Thailand. They probably did some on-line shopping together. Lol, JK. But when Nadech came to USA last year, almost every one the shirts he wore were from Urban Outfitters, he probably bought it then. But....he did wear an Urban Outfitters shirt in Bali before going to America, so who knows?!! Lol. I feel like a complete stalker.

But yes....couldn't he have chosen another shirt without the girl's butt??? Oh well, that's Urban Outfitters for you! Lol. He probably just like the motorcycle in the pic and the fact that it's at a beach. Just my guess.