[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu so v well said n me lol ! i love da last two para bcos i love tnnkk n esp last para its so cute n funny !

hi tippy glad ure back even 4a short while, i miss u ! sch surely is v busy 2keep u away but no matter any of your visits is so loved ! tc tippy n HAK, key !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
didieyadech said:
I dont know why but my instinct tells me that both of them will get engage once yaya finish her studies....hope it will come true
hi didieyadech lets hope n pray together 4it2 happen bcos yadech r meant 4each other, theyre match-made in heaven ! shd da grand day happens we can squash da others who r always trying 2break yadech kk status n trying hard 2pair them wif others ! in my eyes only yadech r da real kk 4each other, no others !

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all

Thanks @neezy You are so sweet

Thanks @lu @mairoro @key @charlenem for all yours comments

Thanks for pics and vidéo too

Have a wonderful sunday

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy

Yaya's probably thinking "Yeah, Pat, you see this? That's my man! I ain't got no worries." hahaha, jk.

hehe nee lol but i tend 2agree wif u ! yayas confident smirk speak volumes, eat your heart out hes mine, all mine, seems 2b da message ! love it nee !

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

I am now like lost in the jungle. So many pages to catch up. I jumped straight to last few pages to get the latest update first. lol

Thanks vimalee and bubba for the translation. Ohhh didi, I like your instinct. Ohhh. Na is helping his nong to carry her bag. And those skin ship pictures in the seventeen award, and those RTFD bts .. So so so sweet and hot. Thanks ladies for posting, update and cute comments. Have more to catch up.

@ bubble8, cheer up! We just have to face with the fact that they will get to act with other co-stars. Be it a remake or new script, anyway I am not going to watch. Haha. I know as a fan, we should not behave this way, but I just can't bring myself to watch unless the casts are Na and Ya. Hahaha...

@ lu and mairoro, thanks for the account on the seventeen award, so envy that you can get to see them in person. Can I ask who is prettier? Yaya or pat? Naive of me to ask. Pls ignore if this question is inappropriate. Lol.

My photobucket has reached max bandwidth for the month, probably need to wait before I can post again.

Thanks tippy for the picture. So the theory is true that bf will hold the waist. Lol.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Dear Nett, my name is luloveyaya then you should add some bias percentage to my below answer na.

for both of us, Mairoro and I, we agreed that Pat does look alike Yaya, we cannot see clearly their faces as in close up pictures but somehow they do look a bit similar na.

both of them are sweet, tall, cute, skinny and pretty. But I will tell you my straight answer, Yaya is more beautiful in my eyes, I does not mean about their face, their legs or their dresses, but Yaya sure looks more confident and cheerful. She is shining with her confident smiles beside her Pe Chai. Pat is still young, I think she will be more beautiful in the future, so next time, if I have another chance to see both of them in the same event again, i will tell u na ^^

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Hehe i js want to clear up something, I have loved yaya ever since her first lakorn with Rome, and i have watched all her lakorns, so watching her with others co-stars was and will never be a problem for me, js JJ is a special case (but im not gona let him stop me from watching my yaya onscreen). Im js a little sad over the prospect of the remake NNS, but cookies js questioned me on it (thanks 4 giving me hope cookies heh), so im happy there is no confirmation yet, so crossing my fingers and toes for a good script. To me, having yaya and/or nadech is a big motivation for me to watch anything already, of course chemistry and likability of the other co-stars would be a bonus, but not a necessity for me. thank you for cheering lil bubbles up girls!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
didieyadech said:
Hi keylargo..I hope I can go to bangkok to meet them someday..if both of them really get married, ill fly to bangkok to attend their wedding...

hi dd, may i call u tat no offence but i like it, its cute n fun, count me in i'll b there n many yadechers 2 will join u, we cant wait ! hope hope pray pray ok dd, key !

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Lu, thanks for your "bias" reply... Lol.

Pat is young but she has a very heavy eyebag, not sure if by nature or cos' lack of sleep.That is based on the picture. Anyway I do find she is kind of cute. But she looked mature at her age.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone ! :)

I am an "old" French yadech fan from London who has been following them since the DJA times. Those two have never failed to make me weak at the knees every time I would watch them onscreen or offscreen, so the obsession with them never left me In the end lol. Some of you might know me already but I have seen so many new names on this thread that I though of introducing myself anyway. However, thank you all very much for keeping this thread enjoyable and informative. I am hoping to spazz with you all , now and again , as I am really getting excited about RS , I am just not really good at being patient for it , specially after the last naughty but really sweet bts ..... Hehehehe ^^

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi zaz welcome back i miss u so much...u were active but its great ure back ! i love all yr fun n sensible cmns n of course ba ! v happy zaz look forward 2 lots more convo wif u ! HAK key !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
Dear Nett, my name is luloveyaya then you should add some bias percentage to my below answer na.

for both of us, Mairoro and I, we agreed that Pat does look alike Yaya, we cannot see clearly their faces as in close up pictures but somehow they do look a bit similar na.

both of them are sweet, tall, cute, skinny and pretty. But I will tell you my straight answer, Yaya is more beautiful in my eyes, I does not mean about their face, their legs or their dresses, but Yaya sure looks more confident and cheerful. She is shining with her confident smiles beside her Pe Chai. Pat is still young, I think she will be more beautiful in the future, so next time, if I have another chance to see both of them in the same event again, i will tell u na ^^

bref, pat needs a pechai to be there to support her and encourage her and stare at her as gps to be more charming and shinning as yaya :pervie: .... so who will be that pechai for her :bhehe: ?  any candidates?hahahaha! it could be nadech....he is always a good material as a good pechai.... :wink: i know all of u girls will come to beat me for what i said :bhehe:, well, stop kidding for that. honestly, pat is beautiful and sweet and really looks like yaya, but somehow i feel mai davika gets some angles look like yaya too, maybe coz they r all mixed girls... :shrug:

pat and nadech could be a sweet couple (sorry to hurt u, my girls, what i said hurting myself too :lmao: ) coz nadech's aura matches this type of girl, he looks manly and strong with a little naughty and cute, pat or yaya r sweet and cute, which makes a good match. if there was no yaya, maybe  the nice koojin would be nadech and pat, but sorry, pat, yaya is the most important girl in this thread.... and we only love her...lol!

@zazoured  welcome to be here!!! :welcome1: :welcome1:

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
Hi charlenem..I agree wif u, pat looks cute in my eyes,taew also...frankly speaking, im not really worried for nadech to be pair with them since we know whos in nadech heart..but I cant take it if yaya being paired with jj, other actor like mario, james ma or ken p shud be ok...I would like to see yaya being paired up with ken t or tik also since I like both of them..

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
didieyadech said:
Hi charlenem..I agree wif u, pat looks cute in my eyes,taew also...frankly speaking, im not really worried for nadech to be pair with them since we know whos in nadech heart..but I cant take it if yaya being paired with jj, other actor like mario, james ma or ken p shud be ok...I would like to see yaya being paired up with ken t or tik also since I like both of them..
@didie

i totally agree with u :weee: !!!!! i think u know i m the one of us who says loudly that i dont like JJ here :pervie: ....lol! anyway, nothing can do with it, isnt it? i cant take to see yaya with JJ but with mario, james ma and etc...i m ok with it, so the answer is we just dont like JJ :bhehe: ...lol!!! poor JJ, sorry for u getting dislikes from us :rolleyes1: ...

actually i never fear about they will fall for anyone they pair up with, really. yaya is definitely into her pechai :kiss3: , no one can instead of her idol pechai and the truth there is no one can be more handsome and more kind towards her than her pechai does :crush: . and for nadech's side, he might be a naughty boy but he knows what he wants, he is smart and mature man, what he said about yaya, we can see that he thinks very well about themselves and the direction of their relationship, he said yaya never changes and he said he would like to get knowing someone first b4 courting someone :thumbup: . and during 4 yrs, there is only nadech and yaya, so i m sure in 4 yrs later, there will be only nadech and yaya, or 4 yrs and 4 yrs....later, there will be always nadech and yaya :yahoo: .

let's cheer up together :clap: ....like yaya said the industry is a small world, she is inevitable to work with JJ sooner or later. so let the pain comes ealier and faster :teary: :lmao: , which will be better than we r always worrying and fearing who would be her next hero (coz we dont want that one would be JJ), am i right :pervie: ???

i think after working and lunching with her sisters, she was in lakorn shooting.... where r u sitting on? r u a monkey, khun nadech?? :lmao3:
cr as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning Yadecher!!
@zaz, welcome back na.....khid theung mak mak :) :heart:

Thank you everyone for pic, comment and mv. And :welcome: all the newcomer! Enjoy your stay na :)

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
Hi charlenem.u are right..its not like I dont like jj, but I just dont like him being paired wif yaya..I also feels that March is so cute when he admit he likes yaya..I notice that so many mcs and artists cheering for them to be real lover...