[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
goshhh... so many pics and funny comments juz want u all to know i like them all although i cant click the like button.

lol finally lovely_k found the pic of nadech with his bangs down his forehead similar to captain spock!

how i wish it's not part of the script thing remember RYU is horny towards MAYUMI that's why she said "pervert"to him after licking her ears but i'm so very sure yadech enjoyed the LICKING SCENE  :pervie:   :pervie:   :pervie:   :pervie:   :pervie:   :pervie:   :pervie: 
lol @ yk u crack me up with ur comments... nadech was so in to character! lol

@lu & mai u girls r so pretty and very lucky to be there. i feel like screaming with excitement just shows how well u wrote abt ur experience at the event lu. thank you for sharing.

@naya ~ hello there, :welcome1: to this thread hope u enjoy ur stay here & thanks for the link i'll never be tired of looking at their BTS pics. dont worry too much abt the language barrier, if there's one universal language that everyone can understand it is called LOVE  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: it brings ppl together  :wink: 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome Naya to RFTW thread ja ^^

To all of my beautiful ladies : I'm glad that you guys enjoy our story. BUT I have to say millions thanks to you as well for all close up pictures and videos. it felt like you went there to watch them directly but you just got only the feeling, I almost saw nothing hahaha , only go there to scream, scream and scream haha @ Bubba: about screaming voices, I think you are right as we were in first row and could not control ourselves at all when they appeared hahaha

Let me share something more, this is second time I saw them in person then I'm not surprise about their beauties anymore. Believe me, you cannot  say that you already know that they are pretty once you are in front of them. Because it's not only about beauty, it's about the feeling you got from them ^^ This time, I found out that it super easy to get to see your idols in Thailand ^^, you just need to have time and know the place, you can go and see them in person, close or far, subject to the events, for me , I tried both near and far but did not have chance to take pictures with them yet. I will try to have that chance before coming back my country ^^

And about screaming level, loudest voices are for Yadech ^^ haha. I can guess it since the beginning as they decorated and presented their event as private Yadech's one. They have Nadech and Yaya's pictures for you to take picture with, MC during games and lucky draw time, repeated Nadech Yaya name as crazy and most fans besides us are Yadechers, Ya fan or Na fan ^^. Our groups included 3 girls, Luloveyaya is Yadecher but more for Yaya, Mairoro is official Yadecher and the other girl, Mairoro's friend is dying only for Nadech hahaha. Such a perfect group , isn't it ?

The Runner up for screaming voices belong to JJ and James Ma's fans ^^ JJ even stood up and came to our places waving. I admitted that I did wave him as well but did not take pictures as my phone was running out of battery and I just switched it off to wait for Yadech hahaha. James Ma won Rising Male Star and got loud cheer from his fan as well. Third one , I think it was for Boy and Margie, they got Sweet Couple award, they looked really sweet indeed.

Mai Davika and Pat are really beautiful. I felt sorry for them as they did not get much cheers from fan as I think most of fan there were Yadecher, JJ fans or James Ma's one. After the award ended, we did not come back immediately as no energy left ( for me is for both my phone and myself). Yaya and Nadech already left, but later Pat came out with her assistant, I could just stand up and ask her to take picture together but I did not. I don't know why but now I am a little bit regretting ^^

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Charlenem: my dear, I just saw JJ and Yaya 's BTS video for Oops Mag shooting and MCs stated that " they did not know the name of lakorn yet but for sure, JJ and Yaya will have lakorn together next year". I knew how you feel but just want to tell you to prepare for it, hehe. As you do not need to watch it , it will be fine na ^^

This is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lf6b3NGqp8Y

After this, I will give the below pictures for you to recover na hahaha

How close they are !

cr: as tagged

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
in the dao kra jai interview the voiceover said that it was going to be a REMAKE lakorn. Since nothing has been confirmed we don't know for sure. Yaya has had a lot of remakes tnnkk maya tawan and dao reung. If is a a remake with the two I'm hoping for neung nai suang (2005 starring ken and janie) I have heard of rumours of this one being potentially remade again.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@dear Lu

thanks for ur story and photos, it is an amazing experience !! i know yadechers will not disappointed us with their cheer toward yadech. hope u could get chance to take photos with them next time. :woot2: :woot: :woot2: and do tell them that there r some fans on AF spazzing them everyday if u could...lol! :bhehe:

yeah...for the pair up with JJ, i saw it yesterday :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: , well, it is not the first time that someone i like pairs with someone i dislike during my life....i know what to do, ignore it and dont watch... :pervie: .maybe i would not watch nadech's new lakorn either even i like teaw :whistle: , i m still hesitating...lol. i know i m such a possesive fan....hahaha :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: .  but one thing i could be very sure, someone behind makes it and push it since begining even there is no any trace that yaya would work with JJ in that time and now, voila, someone u succeed, so bonne chance!!! :yawn: :yawn:

just dont kiss my yaya, ok :annoyed: :annoyed: ? if they r really close in that lakorn, so pls dont tell me.... i cant hold it up :arrg: :arrg: .

let me cry 10 secs first.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
haha, Charlenem, ok ok, I will watch it and tell you should or should not watch it na haha. For Nadech's lakorn, i I can watch his part with Teaw, I guess, but with PAT, oops, Charlenem, if you can, do me a favor, don't tell me anything na hahahaha

@ ausa: I think it's remake ka. I remembered I heard this info before that yaya's new lakorn is remake, but not sure is it the one with JJ or not ? or she will have more than 1 lakorn next year, if like that, I love her being with Mario or KEN Phupoom hahaha. CHARLENEM, sorry, I'm betraying you, KEN is now in my favorite list as well, is Ken ok with you ??  :pervie:

Now, nose bleeding non-stop, Nadech, I knew why you put extra effort to protect your NONG these days  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @lu for your story.

And thanks girls for the comments, beautifuls pics and vidéo

Welcome to this thread @naya. Wish You enjoy with us.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
haha, Charlenem, ok ok, I will watch it and tell you should or should not watch it na haha. For Nadech's lakorn, i I can watch his part with Teaw, I guess, but with PAT, oops, Charlenem, if you can, do me a favor, don't tell me anything na hahahaha

@ ausa: I think it's remake ka. I remembered I heard this info before that yaya's new lakorn is remake, but not sure is it the one with JJ or not ? or she will have more than 1 lakorn next year, if like that, I love her being with Mario or KEN Phupoom hahaha. CHARLENEM, sorry, I'm betraying you, KEN is now in my favorite list as well, is Ken ok with you ??  :pervie:

Now, nose bleeding non-stop, Nadech, I knew why you put extra effort to protect your NONG these days  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

WOW ...our yaya look super gorgeous + sexy with that black dress

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
Ohhh yeah... That's what I wish for... How sexy is YaYa is .... Now at least her dress is look different from her previous lakorn... Please dress her up more like that... everyday just waiting this lakorn to be aired

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
PS: Thank you so so much to all yadech fans that keep me updat with every single news about yadech... All I want to say is YOU ARE ALL THE BEST FANS... and A BIG THANKS AGAIN...

Reactions: fyi

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
fuzzi said:
Ohhh yeah... That's what I wish for... How sexy is YaYa is .... Now at least her dress is look different from her previous lakorn... Please dress her up more like that... everyday just waiting this lakorn to be aired
totally agree with u :highfive: :beer:

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think Nadech is the only guy who could do this hairstyle and still look pretty good. Followed his mom IG and she has a lot of pictures of him at home with hair down. He looks not so good.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:

@Lu

kenp is ok, of course mario is the best choice for me, and james ma is ok too. well, i only like yaya with nadech and nadech with yaya, but i know it is impossible, so i have to accept that they play with others......just dont want them to play with someone i dislike, but since yaya would play with JJ, so i have nothing to fear now.... :lmao: :bhehe:   and another small hope, pls dont kiss on lips. but i m very welcom to see yadech's lip kiss scene...ohhh....i m a pervert :pervie:

i dont know if i would watch lom son ruk coz i cant hold myself to see their fitting pictures yet..... :lmao: , hahaha,u know i tried to watch RP, and i just watched a little even i knew they dont have very close love scene, i still cant continue. i would try to watch lom son ruk after someone telling me there is no kiss on lips :wink: , but dont know if i would succeed to finish it in this time or not. but yaya with JJ, it is definitely no! i really dont like him now....dont know if i would change in that time?? maybe, u know girls change.. :bhehe: , on verra!!!

yaya was gorgeous in that outfit, i think that scene is where mayumi dressed up for going to nightclub with Ryu? i really hope they could copy and paste total scenes from the original novel, so there would be a lot of love scenes and bed scenes....hahahaha, and real kisses, shower....ok, i know i m a pervert :whistle: :whistle: :loool: :loool:, so it would not air on ch3 but on HBO or showtime.....

noungning

Heartless
noungning said:
Hello everyone, you can state your opinions all you want about these actors and actresses, but STOP attacking each other and STOP the name calling.

If you feel someone is being a troll and trying to start something, please do not participate with them and notify a mod.

Happy posting. :wink:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

looks like yaya is teasing her bf to kiss her sexilicious red sweet lips hahaha :pervie:  look at her sexy tongue it says she belongs to nadech :heart:  :heart:  :heart: she seems wanted to be eaten alive by her p chai :yummy: 
nadech is drooling on her very high and long slit omg nadech is becoming RYU in real life for sure if your gf is as hot as yaya :censor: 

btw to all yadechers let's be reasonable do not be affected if yadech are going to be paired with different actors/actresses they are  super stars to help  to build up those starlets this is producers strategy and it's normal to be honest i'm also possessive and a jealous yadech fan but bec this is beyond my control so i will just go with the flow and enjoy whatever yadech has to offer to us the good news is majority of advertisers and event organizers are yadech shippers :thanks:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: let's be thankful to ch3 for banning real kiss scene so that yadech's lips are exclusively for each other on and off cam :cloud9:  :clap2: 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Charlenem: hahaha, no worry, you got another pervert friend with you here. CH3 will explode with that strategy and Yadechers will non-stop bleeding until die haha.

Changing attitude toward someone is normal thing. Actually, i did not pay attention to Ken before until I watched his movie with Aum " Fabulous 30 ", romance movie, you can try on youtube na, they have Engsub. He is tall and handsome and little bit pervert, i do not mean his personality but his face, haha, I love that kind of handsomeness. NADECH is another story, sometime he looks like a overracted boy, other times like bleeding-maker with super manly look and hot stare, and then he turned to be a lab professor, only reading books to exist.

The thing I like the most is his stares kept the same toward Nong all the time ^^

@m9 : thank you for awesome pictures ka, i love picture that they turned back to talk with Mario, so close and natural. Really good picture to start a beautiful Sunday.

HAVE A FABULOUS SUNDAY, LADIES !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi yk so nice 2cu back, sure do miss u ! lol at yr cmn, matter-of-fact nadech v likely hving major drooling over his gf sexiness ! but im v glad shes wearing this 4him/in his co n not wif some others ! o
hi m9 i love all pics u posted ! yadech r goofy n sexy ! nadech only has eyes on his gf, hes oblivious 2others surrounding him, look how close he was leaning 2her n shes liking it or she would hv pull herself 2 da front !!! thanks m9 ! x

good morning lu, ure so kind wif more of 17 n pics, appreciate it, u all had a blast ! tysm sharing yr account wif us lu ! hak
lu so rite ure yadech were so close when nadech turned 2speak 2mario, was v obvious he wasnt interested in anything else except short convo wif mario n getting n giving his attention back 2his girl ! i love tat alot !