[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ahhh I'm dying here. Even more cuter to hear him say that. Haha thanks Cookiie & Nykim!

MarkKim - I think it's definitely how you word it that clearly gave everyone the impression you feel otherwise. Glad to hear that you support both,

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
Well, that was my opinion and I respect yours too!!  :thumbup: Neither am I here to make a war! As far as I like both Mark-Kim and Yadech, I've no issues. I enjoy watching both the couples.
In fact I find Yaya extremely CUTE!! But somewhere in my heart I like Kim more (doesn't mean I dislike Yaya. Pls get a life who says so :thumbdown:). (Moreover even Mark revealed that Kim is more BEAUTIFUL than other actresses he said during the shooting of 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao, all the Pra'eks were discussing about who's prettier among the Nang'eks, and everybody agreed that KIM IS GORGEOUS.. Including Nadech!!!!)

And to those who were questioning about my liking towards Yaya, I wanna say "I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE THAT TO YOU"  :tease: 
In fact I'm looking forward to Yadech's "Roy Fun Tawan Dued". If I wasn't their fan or if I didn't like her, I wouldn't have waited for their new lakorn.
As for my comment in this thread, let me tell you that I follow this thread cos of YADECH and that was JUST my opinion, you don't have to get frustrated.. :bhehe:
All I wanna say is.. I root both for YADECH & MK!! :rockon: 

Oh yeah and don't forget that (for those who bashed Kim! No offence) KIM IS THE NEXT ANNE OF THAILAND   :rockon: 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Dear MarkKim 
 ​
Mind over matter
 I don't mind and you don't matter 
First of all no one ask you to prove anything and second I wasn't questioning your liking at all
cause it was pretty clear to me whether you like Yaya or not. And believe even if u hated or dislike Yaya
I still got my life otherwise I wouldn't be able to answer your comments. 
Oh and we respect your opinion, and u got to respect ours as well. You need to understand 
that we have no problem with you being in this thread since we always get happy whenever we get new 
people coming to this threads. But you came to this threads by telling how much better Kim is, it's your opinion and we have nothing against it.  
But then you need to remember that you are in Yadech's thread, and you should have known before even making that comment 
that a few of us (including me) would get frustrated with your comment. I'm pretty sure you would get frustrated as well if I said what I really thought
about Kim in her threads or even if I said it here. So please don't ask us to not get frustrated,
when you know you would have reacted the same as us if someone did exactly the same thing to Kim. 
 ​
''And don't forget that Kim is the next Ann of Thailand''
I never even have had the thought of Kim being the next Ann, I thought that all dara's fans wanted their dara to be known as 
themselves, not as someone's replacement. But well if you came here just to say this then I wish all the 
best for Kimberly and good lucky to her.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:
@Lovely.K 
Yaya says: Where are you gonna take me and repeats in an even cuter voice she says Where are you gonna take me 
Nadech says: I'll take you to go sight see/vacation hehe

You got the translating of what yaya said correctly, but not the one with nadech.
Nadech said ''หมั่นเขี้ยวเว้'' (man kieow way) I don't know the correct English words for ''man kieow'' but it means something like ''I want to eat you up'' or ''I want to bite you''. Personally I use the word to someone I find loveable and when they are 2 cute, when my thai friends says man kieow to me they always end up pinching me on the cheek or bite me lol.... 
It's easy to mix ''kieow'' and ''tieow'' with each other since they sound really similar, so I understand why you wrote vacation :)

Thanks to all of your girls for being so nice and post pictures of Nadech and Yaya ^^ 
Always makes my day when I come here 

@cookiies Thank you and @nykim for correcting me, lol I'm glad he said that instead it is sooooo much cuter :)  :thumbup:
@m9 Right with you girl on your comments finning my way to work hehe
@markKim Thank you for your opinion but for us yadechers I think your opinion on Kim being the next Anne will fall on deaf ears. For ALL OF US HERE YAYA AND NADECH ARE NUMBER 1 IN OUR HEARTS  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  No matter how many times you try and say Kim is this and Kim is that. Don't get me wrong I think Kim is great but your not really supporting her if you are comparing them to this degree. So Thanx for stopping by :)

LOVE YOU GIRLS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU!!!  :spin: PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD WARM, LOVING AND POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE REMEMBER YADECHERS ARE BAD ASS AND SU SU SU  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks ladies @cookiies, m9and lovely!! Love all your comment, esp cookiies, your comment make my day again. :) :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Nicely said ladies! I was really trying to not say anything so negative to keep it more positive haha but I guess you can never really keep the peace when you have "haterz" coming to the thread to basically bash our stars. No fans would claim to support both but yet put one down. pssshhh I am just going to assume this "so call fan" is a kid who is needing some attention! Lmao

Have a beautiful Luloveyaya!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@lovely k, @cookiies and @nykim, :flowers:

thank u so much to translate for us such a lovely moment between yadech, whatever he wants to bite or eat or kiss or hug her so tight or bring her on vacation....i m so happy for all....hahahaha!!!  they r really so close, and nadech even doesnt care to say it to her in front of the camera....

@lovely k @m9 and @mrs chum, thanks for bringing us the clip and nice photos of yadech!!! i like where nadech's mom hugs yaya. and they r so good to translate for us...lol!

@ Lu, hope u could meet all of them and share with us the nice time, ok? about JJ, hmmm, i think it is like siam dara, he didnt present coz he didnt get the most popular actor. so maybe he didnt get anything from seventeen award? i thought his fans would fight to vote him.... :rolleyes1: . well, i cant wait to see yadech tomorrow.....lol! wish u have a good time there!!!

@markkim   HI there :rolleyes1:
yes, u love yaya, u come here for yadech and RFTD, ur kim would be next Ann in thailand..... and SO WHAT :shrug: ? even kim would be next best actress of Oscar, it would still not change the fact which is yaya gets more popularity than her so far :D ...dont get me wrong, i like kim as yaya's friend and she is a good actress as i heard even though i've never watched her lakorn :wink: .

i know what u want to make here, get us making a fanwar? :scratchchin:  hmmmm...it sounds interesting but NO :nono1: ! i dont care who u really like or dislike and i dont care who would be the next Ann, because I ONLY LOVE YAYA :spin: , she is the only thai actress i love with my full heart. honestly, for an actor, to be imagined by fans to be a second someone or next someone is so pathetic. everyone is unique, why they have to be alike someone else? Ann is a very good and successful actress, but Kim can make herself big by her own characteristic :thumbup: .Ann is Ann, Kim is Kim. and YAYA is YAYA!!

besides, I dont know how u get that rediclous speech as kim would be next ann :lmao3: , or it is the only imagination which could comforts u to ignore the reality that yaya is more famous :crazy: ?

u dont need to prove if u love yaya or yadech, coz i m wondering that maybe u hate kim :scratchchin: , which make sense to me why u keep talking like that in yadech's forum.....u want to get ppl hate kim?? am i right? but it doesnt work at all.....maybe u have to try another way more smart...lo :loool: :loool: :loool: l!!

clacken

sarNie Egg
Sorry ladies,  i was pretermit comment of ladies. I’ll get it after.

Now I need say something with this person. I can’t keep it’s in my mind.
MarkKim said:
Well, that was my opinion and I respect yours too!!  :thumbup: Neither am I here to make a war! As far as I like both Mark-Kim and Yadech, I've no issues. I enjoy watching both the couples.
In fact I find Yaya extremely CUTE!! But somewhere in my heart I like Kim more (doesn't mean I dislike Yaya. Pls get a life who says so :thumbdown:). (Moreover even Mark revealed that Kim is more BEAUTIFUL than other actresses he said during the shooting of 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao, all the Pra'eks were discussing about who's prettier among the Nang'eks, and everybody agreed that KIM IS GORGEOUS.. Including Nadech!!!!)

And to those who were questioning about my liking towards Yaya, I wanna say "I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE THAT TO YOU"  :tease: 
In fact I'm looking forward to Yadech's "Roy Fun Tawan Dued". If I wasn't their fan or if I didn't like her, I wouldn't have waited for their new lakorn.
As for my comment in this thread, let me tell you that I follow this thread cos of YADECH and that was JUST my opinion, you don't have to get frustrated.. :bhehe:
All I wanna say is.. I root both for YADECH & MK!! :rockon: 

Oh yeah and don't forget that (for those who bashed Kim! No offence) KIM IS THE NEXT ANNE OF THAILAND   :rockon: 

LOL you don't have anything to say beside her beauty :whahuh: 

More beautiful, it is not big deal to be proud of. We don’t run to identical appearance.

We're living in peace. Not bash anyone, no comparison. It's you, you jump in and compare. You ask, we answer. Why turned you blame us?

Oh next An , i do NOT CARE. K is next An, the queen or whatever, i do NOT CARE. K can be anything you want but i do NOT CARE.
AND SURE! we do not forget because Yaya is just one only one for us. She's not anyone.
She just a person we love and support. 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
oh, i forget something to say, @markkim,as u said mark told that everyone agreed that kim was the most beautiful including nadech admitted...and again, SO WHAT? i think u should know nadech's type, A LOVELY MIXED GIRL,and he can be comfortable to spend time with her, plus tall and slim, who can do cat walk on fashion show. so, u get my point :wink: ? who is beautiful or gorgeous? it is not important, he can admit everyone is the most beautiful or the most gorgeaous, but the only girl who he gets close with is only YAYA!

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
@MarkKim..I think you have enter the wrong thread.this is not kim thread but YADECH thread...As for me,if i like someone, i want that person to be just the way she/he is...not becoming someone else..I like YAYA and i like kim also,but both of them have different charm and quality. I like YAYA bcoz shes pure,funny,down to earth and very close friend to NADECH. The worst thing in your comment is kim is the next ann...How could you say that?????you should support kim as the way she is,not comparing her with other actress...It shows that you are not her 'real' fan..AND dont try to make fan war between Yaya fan and Kim fan..both of them are best friend,so pliz show some RESPECT here...Just like NADECH n JJ, i dont really like JJ but respect him as the way he is. If you dont like the person,dont talk about them...AS SIMPLE AS THAT

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I want this thread to be all lovey dovey like it was yesterday when I last checked it. I don't reply or comment much but I always come to squeal here. :) Please no comparison here. Especially when the daras themselves are friends. They try to support each other not be pitted against each other. Also no one can even be compared to P'Anne because she will and always is the original Anne. Stars come and go but P'Anne will forever remain in my heart as the #1 Nang Ek. Yadech will forever be my #1 Koo Jin. Mteam my Koo Gum.

P.S. sorry if I spelled it wrong

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
markim this is a v warm cosy thread full of love n respect 4 yadech n among yadechers n u should know we or any fan will b on defense mode 2 protect our loved 1s wif yr illogical immature cmns needing 2 prove wats not happening, non acceptance n untruth !!! our yadechers hve spoken so get this trespassers r not welcome here !!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey, Tippy and everyone else! After a few days I'm backkkk and man....did I miss out on alot.

Dear MarkKim,

I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to share your opinions with us (because after all, that's what forums are for) but to be honest, like the other girls have stated.....what are you hoping to accomplished for making a statement such as Kim is "better" than Yaya? First of all, this thread is about RS and the last time I checked.....Kim wasn't  even cast to be a part of this lakorn so why is her name even being brought up on this thread? Secondly, who is better than who, who is prettier than who.....everyone has different opinions. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I don't recall Mark saying Kim was the prettiest one, I thought he said Kim was the most polite, lady-like one out of all the bunch, but even if he did say Kim was the prettiest one and all the guys agreed, it doesn't mean anything. From what I recalled Nadech said he likes slim girls, and even went on to say in several interviews that Yaya is every man's dream girl. He also teased Kim a lot about her weight (which can be a little mean), but if you put everything together.....it's hard to believe Nadech would find Kim to be the prettiest one. Though Mark may state his opinion out-loud and no one disagreed, but that doesn't necessarily mean they all agreed either. Moving on, I don't like Kim (my opinion) but I do find her to be a good actress. Is she the next Anne??? NO WAY! Just like Kim, I also find Yaya's acting to be extremely good. No one can be the next Anne, everyone has different acting traits. From what I know though....Yaya has won a lot more awards than Kim in both acting and in sexiness. You can think Kim is the next Anne but the majority speaks and Yaya has won more awards. Not only do I agree with the citizens of Thailand but Anne herself seems to agree! Anne herself praise Yaya on her acting skills, and Anne herself finds Yaya to be amazing. Finally, if you claim you really are a fan of both girls; please do not make comparison. To each its own. Though you may like Kim more, that's okay, to us Yaya will always be number 1 ka!  :heart: :heart: :heart: