[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
OMG...,bubba :thanks: you soooo much for yhe translation! You just made my day! I been :sick: and lost my voice but this news just cure my sickness :) :thanks: again na :heart: :heart:
=================
Hope u getting better MrsChum. fighting!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Nadech at yum yum road show

Cr as tag

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE! HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY NIGHT USA LADIES.....AND FOR OVERSEA LADIES HAVE A WONDERFUL SATURDAY MORNING :)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
LU kob khun MrsChum mak mak ka, Lu is fainting like a duck now haha. 

Thank you so much for Yaya singing video and this gorgeous picture, she got beautiful eyes, lips, nose and face shape, what a pretty kid ! I'm always so proud that she is my idol even I have contributed nothing to her beauty and success, I am still very satisfied myself, haha.

I love watching other people admire her as well, like in video, she got so many flowers, what a shame that her pi chai was too busy talking with others and did not give her any flower, Nadech, I will forgive you only this time na  :ninja:  :ninja:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, first, I think Pat looks a lot alike my Yaya, both of them have sweet and cute look, but now I found that they are diff, their beauty is unique. 

Cannot wait to know about Yaya's new lakorn and pra' ek aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Sasha said:
huanzhu, no u did not! if i hv a twitter i'll 2nd to ur suggestion! *lol* but i'll juz do it over here na... 

:highfive: high 5

so lovely so wonderful ...thanks everyone for translation & :coolpix: !!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks for translating 3zaap @vimalee @lu! our girl is so talented, she draws so well and is multilingual! the ai (esan) reminds me of the time when yadech attended star chat hehe... nadech taught her to call him another word (bf in esan if im not wrong). he just love teasing her makmak.. or more like wanting to hear that from her? hehe ^^ 

another couple item to add to the list? :D yadech looks so sporty in those high cuts! 
cr as tagged

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@nett it seems like they have an event (seventeen mag) on the 10th sept and another on the 14th yay!! :D

hi @christy we all can't wait for this lakorn too!! 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I have been reading everyone's comment as well as the worries that some of you have been having over Nadech's future naeks, specially Pat, and though of pointing a few things out that might help. The reason I have been addicted to yadech for such a long time, has been because I have always admired them as individuals too. Nadech is definitely a charmer but he has shown many times that there were more to him than just good looks. He is an obvious gentleman who as often shown his generosity , spirituality, and support to the people around him, close to him or not. His strong bond to Yaya is undeniable and deep , resulting in them spending a lot of time offscreen. Whatever relationship they are having, many people have witnessed and talked about the both of them supporting and caring for each other at all times. Knowing this , I doubt Nadech would let Yaya down in anyway. He is bound to meet many beautiful actresses along the way but that doesn't mean he is an easy target lol. The same can be said about Yaya too. Yaya is growing to be a beautiful young woman which seemed to attract a lot of male attention but many people love her even more because of her great personality and values. Both yadech are keeping true to themselves and have kept long time friends proving that they are both genuine people. Pat is really pretty and sweet and I am sure Nadech will take good care of her but I don't think he will fall for her just because they are in the same Lakorn. Nadech has worked with Mai Davika before and god knows she is a beautiful mixed girl but Nadech never expressed any interest in her offscreen. In an interview , when he was posing with Yaya , Weir and Aum , Nadech was asked if Aum , the sexiest and most popular actress in Thailand was his type and very politely , he answered that she was very sexy and talented but not really his type lol. I am using those two examples to just show that Nadech isn't just sensible to someone's exterior only. For those reasons , I have a lot of faith that if his heart is already with Yaya, he won't easily go for someone else. With Kim, Nadech teased and took good care of her while filming their Lakorn but offscreen he has not been spending time with her or her family like he has done with Yaya . Conclusion .... DON' T WORRY LADIES !!! Nadech has definitely a special place for Yaya , lol. He will promote himself with other actresses for work and Yaya will keep supporting him in his individual work like in that picture below ^^

Oops forgot to say that Pat's dream man was Mark anyway, not Nadech. You girl should have more faith in nadech..
Pat and yaya does look a bit alike, but to me Pat looks more like Vicky then Yaya.

PS. I didn't mean anything offensive when I mention other's daras name in my post!!.. 

nett

sarNie Hatchling
tippy thanks. So excited that they going to having events together.

Christy, welcome here! Personally I like tnnkk. I have no idea why many ppl find it boring or let down. Probably Na's role is too goody, not like Charles or Fai. Hahaha.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
@ cookiies, well said. I like it. Hahaha

but but ... I still feel not secure during his recent interview. Hahahah, i am really hopeless.